Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This site has a lot of White-Nationalists/pol-posters on it but none want to talk to me :(

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I just want to talk to you on a livestream this weekend about any middle-ground we have, what you feel about white women, why you identify so much with a race that doesn't care much about you, etc. I will be agreeing with you on most issues cuz I am a reluctant "race realist" I guess. I believe in Race and IQ. Not everything is down to genetics. Some component is environmental. For instance, many of the Soy white people today are decended from Vikings. But their genetics should dictate that they act more aggressive.

This is an interesting topic I feel. I am not smart enough to have any ulterior motives. The blackpill is about recognizing uncomfortable truths.

If you do want to talk to your jogger friend, add me on Discord: FACEandLMS#3804. You can use a voice-modifier if you're a high-inhibition wussy. I don't mind. If you can only do an hour, no problem. Please don't message me in PMs here cuz I have too many to check (Tyrone outtttt!!). But yes, let me know on Discord ASAP. I'll try to help however I can.

stormfags are coping hard. You are not blackpilled if you have political allegiance.

do you have a cucking fetish mr FaceandBBC? :feelskek:

If I destroy a slavcel tank do I get issued an Erika?

I'm part of the incel race, and will defend it as long as I live

Last edited:
stormfags are coping hard. You are not blackpilled if you have political allegiance.
Basically this.

Also OP kinda types like a faggot not gonna lie.

"Tyrone out?"

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

That’s retarded. The blackpill is something you add onto a pre existing ideology. Like anarcho theory. the blackpill doesn’t have any economics or social tenants. You can’t just be “blackpilled” by itself. You have to be a blackpilled ___ (I am blackpilled ethnonationalist/white nationalist)
Basically this.

Also OP kinda types like a faggot not gonna lie.

"Tyrone out?"

View attachment 348761
Wasn’t gonna talk to him. Now I am.

You should get on @tehgymcel420, he can argue for the superiority of the white race better than any white person that's ever lived.

That’s retarded. The blackpill is something you add onto a pre existing ideology. Like anarcho theory. the blackpill doesn’t have any economics or social tenants. You can’t just be “blackpilled” by itself. You have to be a blackpilled ___ (I am blackpilled ethnonationalist/white nationalist)
Ezgif 7 f4082e0a0f84

Theres near to none stormfronters here. The few are mostly making kek memes.

Its pointless to talk. The onus is on your side to explain why whites should give up their countries to nonwhites which can never be done adequately. Why do you think all of our effective advocates have been taken of youtube and twitter? Even milquetoast types like jared taylor and stefan molyneux are not allowed a voice because your position is absolutely indefensible

This. I have way more in common with a white 3/10 than some fucking Tyrone who has gotten 3 women pregnant. I am part of the incel race.

Its pointless to talk. The onus is on your side to explain why whites should give up their countries to nonwhites which can never be done adequately. Why do you think all of our effective advocates have been taken of youtube and twitter? Even milquetoast types like jared taylor and stefan molyneux are not allowed a voice because your position is absolutely indefensible
This is true. I mean people need to look at why a specific race is being targeted. Why is it not China being taken over by kangz? There is a (((big great motive)))

I didn't understand the arguement about that tribe thingy the other livestream

The reason WHY women care about looks and the reasons why looks are important is irrelevant. The fact is that looks matter. So I don't see why the reason why would matter.

Also a point I didn't hear brought up was the fact that the tribe people had never seen white people before so white people would be like aliens to them and also the pictures of the faces for them to compare looked barely different. And remember that people don't consciously know what they want, it's all subconscious. They may say that they find this person more attractive but not actually really think it on a subconscious level.

Also I don't understand what you're saying in the first sentence of this thread.

I didn't say that whites should give up their countries. I wanted to talk about inceldom and race, not "white man bad". You are ascribing positions to me that I don't hold.
This is true. I mean people need to look at why a specific race is being targeted. Why is it not China being taken over by kangz? There is a (((big great motive)))

What do you think can be done to solve it? And don't say "race-war" cuz that doesn't seem likely. Most people just want to live in peace.

The reason WHY women care about looks and the reasons why looks are important is irrelevant. The fact is that looks matter. So I don't see why the reason why would matter.

Also a point I didn't hear brought up was the fact that the tribe people had never seen white people before so white people would be like aliens to them and also the pictures of the faces for them to compare looked barely different. And remember that people don't consciously know what they want, it's all subconscious. They may say that they find this person more attractive but not actually really think it on a subconscious level.

Also I don't understand what you're saying in the first sentence of this thread.

The guy seemed to think that one tribe in Africa should conform to the blackpill otherwise it doesn't matter that 99.999% of other people do - it's not a good predictor of attractiveness. I thought of better arguments after the stream of course. Typical incel luck.

Last edited:

Exactly. I don’t rlly know what that weird sounding soy was trying to proove on faces stream.

people call me white u can talk to me bro

You're supposed to be having the interview with Mr Anglo iirc or has he decided to fall back from it.

I’ll gladly talk to you whenever it is I finally decide to purchase a microphone.

What about ethnic sfcels? :feelsYall:

I just want to talk to you on a livestream this weekend about any middle-ground we have, what you feel about white women, why you identify so much with a race that doesn't care much about you, etc. I will be agreeing with you on most issues cuz I am a reluctant "race realist" I guess. I believe in Race and IQ. Not everything is down to genetics. Some component is environmental. For instance, many of the Soy white people today are decended from Vikings. But their genetics should dictate that they act more aggressive.

1. White women much like white men have been brainwashed and demoralized by the Jewish control apparatus since birth. We can’t expect them to be normal and kind and act feminine when they’ve been trained by Jews their entire lives to be the opposite of that. They like their male counterparts are often severely mentally ill having come from broken homes the style of which only exist because the Jews effectively preyed upon our racial weaknesses and have successfully created a degenerate, loveless hook up culture based in irresponsibility and lust that only leads to said broken homes and generations of mentally broken and abandoned white children.

2. The Jews have created a despicable dog eat dog culture where no one truly cares about anyone anymore regardless of race. Literally the only things most people care about is themselves and their immediate family and friends and that’s it. Lastly why not care about my race? It’s one of many valid ways to rebel against the Jews and their anti white agenda. Plus the pay it forward idea I believe actually works to an extent ie you show someone you care about them and then they might care about you or others and then a great chain reaction can happen from there, etc, etc. What I do know for a fact is that doing nothing at all is not a valid way to confront the Jewish problem.

3. Whites have literally been poisoned in the food and water supply as well by demoralization propaganda as well by vaccines, chemtrails and God knows what else. Not to mention that Jews have taken our natural empathy and altruistic natures and twisted them so much most of us now hate ourselves out of manufactured white guilt but I digress. These white youth, victims of heavy censorship and systemic Marxist ideological indoctrination have had their minds played with to the point they actually believe the Jews arguments of white privileged, white fragility and Afrocentrism actually have a basis in reality so how else would one expect a naturally honest and empathic people to act and behave when they really do believe all the facts line up to make their race out to be the most evil race that ever lived?

Everyone one the modern version of stormfront is (((controlled opposition))). Nazbols and all that... So you might as well talk to a jew.

I’m too autistic to do this

Unless you want your channel to get banned for hate speech I would steer clear of WN topics on a jewtube livestream.

Unless you want your channel to get banned for hate speech I would steer clear of WN topics on a jewtube livestream.
This.

Be safer to put it on Poopchute (Bitchute) but even that site is sadly not free of Jew censorship either.

I’m too autistic to do this
I'm too low IQ to contribute anything entertaining or useful. I'm just a giga autistic retard filled with hatred.

The guy seemed to think that one tribe in Africa should conform to the blackpill otherwise it doesn't matter that 99.999% of other people do - it's not a good predictor of attractiveness. I thought of better arguments after the stream of course. Typical incel luck.
The Hadza study, along with a study from Gambia, showed that women of these respective groups were not choosing mates based on characteristics like height...
As opposed to the feminist west where women strongly favor size when choosing mates. Couples(at least married ones) where the female is taller are far rarer in the west than what would expected if women were randomly selecting their partners.

I like this study, because it counters the idea that women are biologically programmed(and hence not their fault) to treat me like trash because I was born a manlet

Last edited: