Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I always thought white girls were more gentle until I actually went to a white country.

Yes, I am a Chinese male, and I look just like what you white people laugh at on the Internet.

In China, I am also a very ordinary male. So, you can imagine how ugly I am in Europe/North America.

When I was in junior high school, my school organized a trip to a high school in the United States. A few students with excellent grades were qualified, and yes, I was one of them. I was traveling with a good friend of mine, who I mentioned in the previous post. He is very handsome and has very white skin because he has white ancestry.

To be honest, I really have a fantasy about white girls. I imagine that they are gentle, kind, and don’t care about appearance. Because, Europe and the United States, you are wealthy areas, you are developed countries, so I expect people in these places to have different ideas.

However, I was wrong. I don’t want to talk too much about the discrimination I suffered during this journey. However, I really can’t forget the disdain of those American female students for me at that time, and the attentiveness to my handsome classmates. My chad friend was even seduced by a white female salesperson on the street.

Since then, I no longer want to travel to Europe and the United States, which makes me really sad. But I am still studying hard and I will immigrate to these places in the future.
don't come here bro, its 1000x worse