Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This school shooting ad is based

Look in the glass where it shows his reflection. Dude is a fucking Chad. The probability of this exact scenario happening to a CHAD is literally ZERO.

Look in the glass where it shows his reflection. Dude is a fucking Chad. The probability of this exact scenario happening to a CHAD is literally ZERO.
Really? He looks like a framelet to me.

JFL at this ad, "Learn the signs" a.k.a bully every white nerd that mind their own business.

Also why not a currycel, ricecel or hapa? They are pushing an agenda.

Last edited:
That is effectively what's going to happen.

It's not what social scientists or law enforcement says is the correct response, but sooner or later, high school administrators will fuck it up. They'll let their subconscious biases get in the way of an objective risk assessment. School administrators are generally retarded; everything they touch inevitably turns to shit.

It's not uncommon to hear stories about students being falsely presumed as a "threat" by overzealous school officials, even when the student in question was guilty of nothing more than being a neuroatypical victim of bullying.

For adults, it's easier for them to take out all their anger on one kid and judge him and his hobbies as "irredeemably evil" than to take all the myriad steps necessary to deal with mental health, bullying, and access to firearms. It's still insane, to me, that some Americans have a certain moral panic surrounding trench coats and first-person shooters.
It all boils down to them ie the administrators being lazy cowards who are afraid of getting sued by the parents of numerous bullies they’d have to kick out in order to create a proper and harmonious school environment that is conducive to learning.

Easier to make the victim out to be the threat and risk only one possible lawsuit instead of several or more.

Bastards.

This is why I’m always happy to hear when teachers or admins get gunned down during these things.

ZOG media laughably calls them heroes.

No, the real heroes are any one at all no matter who they are that actually stands up to these bullying fucks.

LOOK AT ME :giga:

10483002.jpg

Normies trying to be aware is hilarious, it's like the normies think they're fucking innocent, and worst part is the normie parents bad society and teachers, they fucking let this shit happen, and then u get these fools that crack.

In a way normies should be grateful for places like this, it lets the unfortunate, disenfranchised people, those who are ugly, low value, or ethnic, have a safe space.

I am pretty convinced places like this reduces these kind of fucked up crimes.

In a way normies should be grateful for places like this, it lets the unfortunate, disenfranchised people, those who are ugly, low value, or ethnic, have a safe space.

I am pretty convinced places like this reduces these kind of fucked up crimes.
:soy: :soy: :soy: