Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This picture should stop being posted here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It may have been true awhile back but in 2020 the average normie has to debase himself constantly just to get a landwhale. There are plenty of non genetic freaks who are single and with a chance of getting a loving family.

Attachments

• 1589813249247.png
    1589813249247.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 356
Yes please I don’t want to see that

Eh i don't care anymore

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about this amerimutt fantasy of being a football quarterback and fucking a cheerleader?

Cringe fantasy to the maxx

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about this amerimutt fantasy of being a football quarterback and fucking a cheerleader?

It's from the guys who put teen love on a pedestal and cheerleaders are usually stacies and jocks are either chads or tyrones.

It's from the guys who put teen love on a pedestal and cheerleaders are usually stacies and jocks are either chads or tyrones.
If I would be able to get love now I wouldn't give a shit about teen love

I don’t post that

Strongly agree