Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This MILFoid will teach us how to please our partner

N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★

I cannot believe Masterclass would fall this low. Some richcel should buy this class for trolling purposes and post a video here so we can laug

“Milf” is a retarded cope, all foids age like shit, but guys fall for that jewish bullshit and think 40+ foids are attractive.

what a fucking voice :feelsree:

This sounds way more complicated than it should be. :feelzez:

“Milf” is a retarded cope, all foids age like shit, but guys fall for that jewish bullshit and think 40+ foids are attractive.
Volcel. I would fuck her brains out, if she offered me sex.

Old Fart aging like chocolate milk. Filthy Hole. :feelspuke:

Also an ATTRACTIVE FACE is the only thing that can make a Foidscum cum. There we go saved you from listening to the Gaslighting Fig. :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Vulva/Penis owners

So you would reject a quick fuck with a 35 year old with a healthy bmi?
If you were talking about cars.. would you want a 35 year old car? The miles its ran and its axels FUBAR? Jewish Figger worship propaganda.

You want a new model. You are just coping with an old one.

If you were talking about cars.. would you want a 35 year old car? The miles its ran and its axels FUBAR? Jewish Figger worship propaganda.

You want a new model. You are just coping with an old one.
What? I don't want a relationship with a 35 year old foid, but I wouldn't decline to fuck her once for free

I'm currently coping with a 14 year old japanese model :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Wojak

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back