Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Normie and chad logic explained. Here's why they cannot comprehend our struggle and have such big egos

Yeah I agree.
Now watch IT either ignoring this or saying "nobody is entitled to love/sex teehee"

They don't WANT to understand us, because doing so will shatter their just world fallacy. That would mean that luck had an important part to play in where they are in life. Their egos don't like that of course.
Yep. IT won’t touch this. It’s way too based for them. Even if they do, they’ll just say some bs like you said. Guaranteed they can’t refute a single argument I made

Yep. IT won’t touch this. It’s way too based for them. Even if they do, they’ll just say some bs like you said. Guaranteed they can’t refute a single argument I made
They don't wanna help. They just cherry pick the insane threads that align with their beliefs that: "all incels are dangerous misogynistic pigs and it's their fault" or something

Just have to make a thread that God forbid, criticizes women a tiny bit. Doesn't even have to be these crazy grape talks.

And yet I made a thread just experiencing the pain of longing for someone you can't be with, and it doesn't even get traction here let alone IT.

They don't wanna help. They just cherry pick the insane threads that align with their beliefs that: "all incels are dangerous misogynistic pigs and it's their fault" or something

Just have to make a thread that God forbid, criticizes women a tiny bit. Doesn't even have to be these crazy grape talks.

And yet I made a thread just experiencing the pain of longing for someone you can't be with, and it doesn't even get traction here let alone IT.
You can tag me in those threads you make if you want. I usually respond to that stuff because I long for a loving woman too. IT are the biggest hypocrites. They act like we are delusional and ignorant, when that's actually them for cherry picking stuff. Heck, those bastards cherry picked a post I made about how bad my luck is that my father died after my 19th birthday and then my muscle car broke down badly and he isn't here to help me fix it, so now it has to go to a shop for expensive repairs. Those fucks made it look like I was more sad about the car than my father's death. Are they fucking insane? He was one of the only people I had in life and the only one to enjoy hobbies with. Do they really think I'm more sad my car is messed up (which is fixable) than my best friend being gone? Hate that shit. They act like we have no emotions. Me losing my father hurt 5x as bad as for a normal person that has friends and a gf still

The issue with normie/chad logic is that they will criticize the incel for taking so long to fix it, failing to account for how much easier their task was in the game. Same goes for real life. The baseline they are working with at the start is so much superior to ours, that there is no comparison. Everything just happened easier for them, and they fail to realize this, causing them to genuinely think they are doing things a much better way than us, when in reality, they wouldn’t know where to begin if faced with our lives, and would fail miserably
They think that just because it worked for them it will work for us as well.

Fucking retards.

"Just hit the gym bro" "Just dress nicely bro" "Just talk to girls bro"
only works if u are normie tier minimum

They think that just because it worked for them it will work for us as well.

Fucking retards.

"Just hit the gym bro" "Just dress nicely bro" "Just talk to girls bro"
only works if u are normie tier minimum
Also only works if you are naturally NT. Not gonna work for a sperg who can't socialize and is so different mentally than normies

You can tag me in those threads you make if you want. I usually respond to that stuff because I long for a loving woman too. IT are the biggest hypocrites. They act like we are delusional and ignorant, when that's actually them for cherry picking stuff. Heck, those bastards cherry picked a post I made about how bad my luck is that my father died after my 19th birthday and then my muscle car broke down badly and he isn't here to help me fix it, so now it has to go to a shop for expensive repairs. Those fucks made it look like I was more sad about the car than my father's death. Are they fucking insane? He was one of the only people I had in life and the only one to enjoy hobbies with. Do they really think I'm more sad my car is messed up (which is fixable) than my best friend being gone? Hate that shit. They act like we have no emotions. Me losing my father hurt 5x as bad as for a normal person that has friends and a gf still
My condolences. I'm sorry for your loss man. My relationship with my father is the same. He's one of the (if not the only) people (person) who believes I'll eventually amount to something. I can't imagine things without him.

My condolences. I'm sorry for your loss man. My relationship with my father is the same. He's one of the (if not the only) people (person) who believes I'll eventually amount to something. I can't imagine things without him.
Thanks bro. It was hell losing him. The only social interaction I get now is around a half hour once a day with my mother. All my hobbies are usually done alone now. I'm alone for all the car repairs and mower repairs now too. At least I have good mechanical skills and can repair the riding mowers myself. I repaired 3 of them so far this year. My Zero turn mower had a deck hanger fall apart, and I got anew nut for it and repaired it for literally 2 dollars. My mother tried to help cut the big yard at the cabin with one of my other mowers, but the accidentally misused it and destroyed the deck belt. Took ages to find a part because it is a discontinued old machine. Fixed it though. Trying to get the engine going again on my 3rd mower. This is stuff my dad ad I would have done together, and it's lonely without him. Hope your father lives a long and happy life

Meanwhile autistic girls are just as demanding as normal girls. Autism doesn't even affect females' dating options
The girl I like is (most likely) autistic from the behaviors of her that I have seen. She messed up an entire presentation by constantly stuttering and saying "um"s and "ah"s and pauses. She was nervous beyond belief. It was crazy. Not that it matters, I like her still (unfortunately)

The part of it that affects me is that she effectively rejected me.

The girl I like is (most likely) autistic from the behaviors of her that I have seen. She messed up an entire presentation by constantly stuttering and saying "um"s and "ah"s and pauses. She was nervous beyond belief. It was crazy. Not that it matters, I like her still (unfortunately)

The part of it that affects me is that she effectively rejected me.
Her neurotypematch is on this forum or killed himself by now. Women don't realize how easy they have it

Thanks bro. It was hell losing him. The only social interaction I get now is around a half hour once a day with my mother. All my hobbies are usually done alone now. I'm alone for all the car repairs and mower repairs now too. At least I have good mechanical skills and can repair the riding mowers myself. I repaired 3 of them so far this year. My Zero turn mower had a deck hanger fall apart, and I got anew nut for it and repaired it for literally 2 dollars. My mother tried to help cut the big yard at the cabin with one of my other mowers, but the accidentally misused it and destroyed the deck belt. Took ages to find a part because it is a discontinued old machine. Fixed it though. Trying to get the engine going again on my 3rd mower. This is stuff my dad ad I would have done together, and it's lonely without him. Hope your father lives a long and happy life
Thanks man. From the sounds of things you're pretty good when it comes to repairing cars and swapping out parts. I don't know about where you live but here it's a very valuable skill. Doesn't make one rich but earns you a ton.

Thanks man. From the sounds of things you're pretty good when it comes to repairing cars and swapping out parts. I don't know about where you live but here it's a very valuable skill. Doesn't make one rich but earns you a ton.
I'm alright at it. Wouldn't want that to be my job though. It would ruin it as a hobby for me. I want a job unrelated to my hobbies

Her neurotypematch is on this forum or killed himself by now. Women don't realize how easy they have it
Her match would be me probably jfl. Even I didn't mess it up that badly. But I'm (barely) a 5 or sub5 man from a middle class family. We live in different realities.

I'm alright at it. Wouldn't want that to be my job though. It would ruin it as a hobby for me. I want a job unrelated to my hobbies
I've heard this from others too: How having a hobby become a job ruins it for them.

Her match would be me probably jfl. Even I didn't mess it up that badly. But I'm (barely) a 5 or sub5 man from a middle class family. We live in different realities.
You are probably way more NT than her. She sounds like a complete autist, and is still chad only. Fuck I hate that

You are probably way more NT than her. She sounds like a complete autist, and is still chad only. Fuck I hate that
That presentation was insane. I performed poorly as well, but it got better and better the further I went. But she literally got obliterated. I couldn't believe it. You couldn't understand a single word she said because it was 95 percent "um"s.
Funny thing is, I'm one of the only people who didn't even grin or laugh in that situation. I understood what she was going through.

And yet, here I am.

Having hobbies is great though, it gives a sense of purpose and usefulness. I'm my best when I'm busy doing something I actually care about. I don't know why people here call them copes. It assumes that pumping and dumping women is somehow a sacred act. I know society is like that, but we should know better.

That presentation was insane. I performed poorly as well, but it got better and better the further I went. But she literally got obliterated. I couldn't believe it. You couldn't understand a single word she said because it was 95 percent "um"s.
Funny thing is, I'm one of the only people who didn't even grin or laugh in that situation. I understood what she was going through.

And yet, here I am.
Yep. She can get away with that while you can’t get away with the tiniest flaw.
Having hobbies is great though, it gives a sense of purpose and usefulness. I'm my best when I'm busy doing something I actually care about. I don't know why people here call them copes. It assumes that pumping and dumping women is somehow a sacred act. I know society is like that, but we should know better.
Nothing wrong with having hobbies and enjoyment in your life. It’s not about pumping and dumping women either. It’s about having one loving long term girlfriend that I really want, and most of us want

:reeeeee:

It made my so fucking mad dude. They are straight up evil to twist my words in such a way
And they are the supposed knights of morality, they're just pathetic scumbags who play the nice guy/foid with everyone else but with us. All of it while being hypocrites and even uglier than us.

Based thread. Hard to swallow the truth for some, but this is geniuenely our sad reality. The game was definitely rigged from the start...

And they are the supposed knights of morality, they're just pathetic scumbags who play the nice guy/foid with everyone else but with us. All of it while being hypocrites and even uglier than us.
Yep. They shit on us for social credits. That’s it.

Based thread. Hard to swallow the truth for some, but this is geniuenely our sad reality. The game was definitely rigged from the start...
Thanks. I just had to vent about this because so many people gaslight me regularly that I’m not trying hard enough, or that I should be doing something different. Truth hurts, but denying reality hurts worse. The game is rigged. Only thing is some people like us acknowledge it and some like IT deny it

Yep. They shit on us for social credits. That’s it.
That's reddit for you, earning upvotes by saying the most mainstream thing you can, attacking outcasts is an easy way to do so. Buy hey, talk a bit out of the stream and the sheeps will downvote you to oblivion.

That's reddit for you, earning upvotes by saying the most mainstream thing you can, attacking outcasts is an easy way to do so. Buy hey, talk a bit out of the stream and the sheeps will downvote you to oblivion.
Yep. One time on Reddit, I saw a post of a MTN guy with a horribly deformed woman who had a dog attack on her. Her face was so disfigured it was disgusting. I said in the comments, “In all seriousness though, it’s absurd a woman who looks like that can get love and an average looking guy like myself can’t. Clown world.”
I got 70+ downvotes for that. For speaking the truth. One reply arguing with me said that it’s genuinely scary who I am inside is uglier than this woman’s face. STFU retard. That’s pussy privilege and had nothing to do with my personality

Yep. One time on Reddit, I saw a post of a MTN guy with a horribly deformed woman who had a dog attack on her. Her face was so disfigured it was disgusting. I said in the comments, “In all seriousness though, it’s absurd a woman who looks like that can get love and an average looking guy like myself can’t. Clown world.”
I got 70+ downvotes for that. For speaking the truth. One reply arguing with me said that it’s genuinely scary who I am inside is uglier than this woman’s face. STFU retard. That’s pussy privilege and had nothing to do with my personality
People like them is what make us "ugly" inside. They say this forum is an echo chamber? The system of votes im reddit is the perfect echo chamber. I insulted a foid who was seeking for attention and complaining about creeps. Guess what? Downvoted.

Sometimes we need a healthy dose of water to stay hydrated with the BP. Everything discussed at this point is water here. If we stopped discussing this shit, there’d be nothing to talk about

People like them is what make us "ugly" inside. They say this forum is an echo chamber? The system of votes im reddit is the perfect echo chamber. I insulted a foid who was seeking for attention and complaining about creeps. Guess what? Downvoted.
Yep. That’s why it’s so nice to not have upvotes or downvotes here and you can just have normal conversations

Nothing wrong with having hobbies and enjoyment in your life. It’s not about pumping and dumping women either. It’s about having one loving long term girlfriend that I really want, and most of us want
You're right. I wouldn't want that life even if I was a Chad. I just want to be in a relationship where both parties love each other and treat each other with respect

Chads don't deserve the hate they're good in the majority of cases, Normies on the other hand are the real bitches
everyone other then incels deserve the hate

You're right. I wouldn't want that life even if I was a Chad. I just want to be in a relationship where both parties love each other and treat each other with respect
Same. Hookups are better than being incel, but what I actually want is just one loving woman who is decently attractive. That would be so much more fulfilling

Yep. That’s why it’s so nice to not have upvotes or downvotes here and you can just have normal conversations
I forgot to mention creatine, it's cheaper and safer than steroids, but not as strong, still worth the try.

We all know how normies and chads will gaslight us and say it's our fault we fail both socially and romantically, without even considering how hard things are for us. I wanted to address why I believe this is.

Normies and even more so chads have big egos because they generally had enough validation growing up. They had a decent friend group their whole life without much effort, and also got a girlfriend fairly easily when they were of age. They experienced the essential social developmental milestones at the correct times. Because of this, their self esteem is high and they believe they succeed because of how smart of choices they made instead of the fact they were good looking and NT enough to succeed socially and romantically.

This is the complete opposite of how it was for us. We did everything we could to succeed socially, and it never worked no matter how much we tried. They fail to realize how much harder we have it. We tried so hard and failed, so naturally our self esteem will be much lower. You NEED proper validation by society and females to feel good about yourself

Good life experiences and generally being perceived positively will make you feel good about yourself, and gives you a reason to be confident. Confidence cannot be spawned from nothing, which is why the, "Just be confident" argument is bullshit.

As a result of how easy they had it, they genuinely believe that you are doing something wrong if you can’t succeed socially and romantically. Because they had it so much easier, they cannot comprehend what it is like to struggle in this regard. Because just being themselves and treating people alright worked for them, they think it will work for everyone. What they fail to realize is that people aren’t as receptive to us as to them, in terms of women and trying to make friends with other guys. We don't get choosing signals from women. We don't get people wanting to be friends with us. They genuinely cannot imagine this is our reality.

Here's an analogy I think sums it up well:

It’s kinda like if you had two people working on two engines. The normie/chad is working on an engine that literally just needs a new spark plug and will be good as new, so it’s gonna be fixed very easily. The incel is working on an engine with bad spark plugs, a bad coil, a clogged carburetor, popped out intake valve seat, and no oil. Of course the normie is gonna succeed far more easily because the game was rigged from the start. Same goes for life. They just had to do some basic easy stuff to succeed, while we have to do fucking rocket science and insane work just to get 1/10th of the benefits they get from just existing and living their lives

The issue with normie/chad logic is that they will criticize the incel for taking so long to fix it, failing to account for how much easier their task was in the game. Same goes for real life. The baseline they are working with at the start is so much superior to ours, that there is no comparison. Everything just happened easier for them, and they fail to realize this, causing them to genuinely think they are doing things a much better way than us, when in reality, they wouldn’t know where to begin if faced with our lives, and would fail miserably
Tldr ;

It's because they are ORGANIC

We all know how normies and chads will gaslight us and say it's our fault we fail both socially and romantically, without even considering how hard things are for us. I wanted to address why I believe this is.

Normies and even more so chads have big egos because they generally had enough validation growing up. They had a decent friend group their whole life without much effort, and also got a girlfriend fairly easily when they were of age. They experienced the essential social developmental milestones at the correct times. Because of this, their self esteem is high and they believe they succeed because of how smart of choices they made instead of the fact they were good looking and NT enough to succeed socially and romantically.

This is the complete opposite of how it was for us. We did everything we could to succeed socially, and it never worked no matter how much we tried. They fail to realize how much harder we have it. We tried so hard and failed, so naturally our self esteem will be much lower. You NEED proper validation by society and females to feel good about yourself

Good life experiences and generally being perceived positively will make you feel good about yourself, and gives you a reason to be confident. Confidence cannot be spawned from nothing, which is why the, "Just be confident" argument is bullshit.

As a result of how easy they had it, they genuinely believe that you are doing something wrong if you can’t succeed socially and romantically. Because they had it so much easier, they cannot comprehend what it is like to struggle in this regard. Because just being themselves and treating people alright worked for them, they think it will work for everyone. What they fail to realize is that people aren’t as receptive to us as to them, in terms of women and trying to make friends with other guys. We don't get choosing signals from women. We don't get people wanting to be friends with us. They genuinely cannot imagine this is our reality.

It’s kinda like if you had two people working on two engines. The normie/chad is working on an engine that literally just needs a new spark plug and will be good as new, so it’s gonna be fixed very easily. The incel is working on an engine with bad spark plugs, a bad coil, a clogged carburetor, popped out intake valve seat, and no oil. Of course the normie is gonna succeed far more easily because the game was rigged from the start. Same goes for life. They just had to do some basic easy stuff to succeed, while we have to do fucking rocket science and insane work just to get 1/10th of the benefits they get from just existing and living their lives

High IQ, pretty well summarized, understood everything, based.

Now wait for IT to pop in and gaslight this post as well... Because I know that they're the first ones to say what you said about them like somehow we're the reason of our miserability. But when there's a post that explains pretty well our situation like this one, they just pretend to ignore it. Let's face it : we'll never be understood by anyone except by each other.

Yeah I agree.
Now watch IT either ignoring this or saying "nobody is entitled to love/sex teehee"

They don't WANT to understand us, because doing so will shatter their just world fallacy. That would mean that luck had an important part to play in where they are in life. Their egos don't like that of course.
What are they homelander

the are emotional and moral or emotional and immoral

Very high iq thread, Normgroids would def rope if they lived a month in our shoes.

I forgot to mention creatine, it's cheaper and safer than steroids, but not as strong, still worth the try.
Have tried it. Works a bit. Not that much since I already eat lots of meat.