Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Normie and chad logic explained. Here's why they cannot comprehend our struggle and have such big egos

High IQ, pretty well summarized, understood everything, based.

Now wait for IT to pop in and gaslight this post as well... Because I know that they're the first ones to say what you said about them like somehow we're the reason of our miserability. But when there's a post that explains pretty well our situation like this one, they just pretend to ignore it. Let's face it : we'll never be understood by anyone except by each other.
Yep. IT won’t touch a based post like this because they have no valid arguments against it

Very high iq thread, Normgroids would def rope if they lived a month in our shoes.
Yep. Normies would rope in a month, but foids would rope in a day to a week. Foids have it so insanely easy they would rope much faster than normie men

We are too complex and unique for them to ever understand
Yeah white men with Asperger's and above avg iqs will never be comprehended accurately by the general population. They are far too advanced for these simpletons.

Yeah white men with Asperger's and above avg iqs will never be comprehended accurately by the general population. They are far too advanced for these simpletons.
True. I was always smarter than most of my peers, but always struggled socially so much. It’s brutal

*all foids
I’ll make an exception for the incredibly rare ugliest of the ugly deformed ones like Lizzie Velasquez and even worse looking ones. That’s super rare though. Typical ugly girls can still get love as long as they still look human and not like some sci fi horror movie prop

I’ll make an exception for the incredibly rare ugliest of the ugly deformed ones like Lizzie Velasquez and even worse looking ones. That’s super rare though. Typical ugly girls can still get love as long as they still look human and not like some sci fi horror movie prop
Lol even Lizzie Velasquez scored with boyfriend:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:, Foid SMV is INFINITE.

Lol even Lizzie Velasquez scored with boyfriend:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
She did?!! :feelsohgod: Wtf, I didn’t know that. Is he ugly af too?
, Foid SMV is INFINITE.
True. I saw on Reddit a MTN guy with a horribly deformed woman who had her face ripped apart from a dog attack. This bitch literally looked like a horror movie prop, and that’s how low this average guy had to go to get laid. Dammit, my sex doll is a better thing to fuck than a foid that ugly

She did?!! :feelsohgod: Wtf, I didn’t know that. Is he ugly af too?
Im not shitting you dude:feelssus:

Im not shitting you dude:feelssus:
View attachment 1239461
Oh my god. He isn’t even ugly for fucks sake. Goddamn that makes me mad a bitch that ugly can get love and guys like us who aren’t even that ugly can’t get anything. Clown world for women to have it this easy. She should be dating the ugliest truecel on this forum

Oh my god. He isn’t even ugly for fucks sake. Goddamn that makes me mad a bitch that ugly can get love and guys like us who aren’t even that ugly can’t get anything. Clown world for women to have it this easy. She should be dating the ugliest truecel on this forum
He mogs me by far.

Have tried it. Works a bit. Not that much since I already eat lots of meat.
Same, lots of nattyfags will consider creatine or some other weird bullshit like sunning your balls as a "nAtUrAL StErOId", natural steroids don't exist nigger its like saying healthy meth

Same, lots of nattyfags will consider creatine or some other weird bullshit like sunning your balls as a "nAtUrAL StErOId", natural steroids don't exist nigger its like saying healthy meth
Yep. Only steroids could fix my physique

Yep. One time on Reddit, I saw a post of a MTN guy with a horribly deformed woman who had a dog attack on her. Her face was so disfigured it was disgusting. I said in the comments, “In all seriousness though, it’s absurd a woman who looks like that can get love and an average looking guy like myself can’t. Clown world.”
I got 70+ downvotes for that. For speaking the truth. One reply arguing with me said that it’s genuinely scary who I am inside is uglier than this woman’s face. STFU retard. That’s pussy privilege and had nothing to do with my personality
Yes, it's geniuenly scary how ugly on the inside you are just because you decided to tell the bitter honest truth most ppl in this cucked society which were sugarcoating, gaslighting and lying to you won't ever dare to say.

Yep. Only steroids could fix my physique
I wanna take roids like Anavar too, but i'm not whilling to trade my hair which i never take for granted. If i have a choice, i'd happily sacrafice my libido instead for a good roided physique.

Yes, it's geniuenly scary how ugly on the inside you are just because you decided to tell the bitter honest truth most ppl in this cucked society which were sugarcoating, gaslighting and lying to you won't ever dare to say.
Exactly. They are the genuinely ugly ones on the inside for gaslighting. Unfortunately, society hates the truth if it goes against their narrative

I wanna take roids like Anavar too, but i'm not whilling to trade my hair which i never take for granted. If i have a choice, i'd happily sacrafice my libido instead for a good roided physique.
I can’t even get steroids here, but I often wish I was bigger. Don’t want to sacrifice my hair for it though

I can’t even get steroids here, but I often wish I was bigger. Don’t want to sacrifice my hair for it though
Darknetmaxx your way, it's really easy. I've stumbled across lots of roids for sale there, incl TRT injections.

i'm still wondering whether there exists a legit way of roidmaxxing with zero hair loss, organ and brain damage. Like i said, the most i can do is sacrafice my reproductive system in order to pay for the better physique.

Darknetmaxx your way, it's really easy. I've stumbled across lots of roids for sale there, incl TRT injections.

i'm still wondering whether there exists a legit way of roidmaxxing with zero hair loss, organ and brain damage. Like i said, the most i can do is sacrafice my reproductive system in order to pay for the better physique.
I don’t really want to go on the dark web. Not one to risk stuff like that

I think most save for the uber retards are just gaslighting. they find it funny and it also benefits them to have subhumans bluepilled

I think most save for the uber retards are just gaslighting. they find it funny and it also benefits them to have subhumans bluepilled
Yeah, that’s true in many cases. There genuinely are people that gaslight so hard though it’s like they actually believe it themselves, lol

Good thread, very well articulated & done.

Nailed it more or less.

To add on, I'd say that the advice both of them give is quite different.

With Chad, it's the "just do x bro advice" such as go to the gym, have a good personality etc. & oftentimes, this behavior is genuine due to the fact that Chad simply has no reason to try & punch-down the way normies do. In a sense, Chad just exists & is explaining his reality in terms which he thinks translates to everyone else. Merely, Chad is just too unaware to acknowledge the reality of things since his reality is different, as having been shared by constant appraisal his whole life.

For normies, whoever, it is different. I've spoke of this before, but Normies are a much bigger threat to us & are the biggest oppressors of Incels(aside from foids ofc) due to the mere fact that they are much more concerned & are somewhat(just, almost) aware of the harshness of reality, as a result of how difficult things have became for most males.

Normies advice is to set you up to fail, use you in some way, or ofc as you pointed out only works for their base.

Think of it like a starting character in an RPG of some sorts. You rolled the dice, and got a bad set.

Normies got a good set, but still flawed.

Whereas Chad got a mogger set & can easily live the life he wants.

Good thread, very well articulated & done.

Nailed it more or less.

To add on, I'd say that the advice both of them give is quite different.

With Chad, it's the "just do x bro advice" such as go to the gym, have a good personality etc. & oftentimes, this behavior is genuine due to the fact that Chad simply has no reason to try & punch-down the way normies do. In a sense, Chad just exists & is explaining his reality in terms which he thinks translates to everyone else. Merely, Chad is just too unaware to acknowledge the reality of things since his reality is different, as having been shared by constant appraisal his whole life.

For normies, whoever, it is different. I've spoke of this before, but Normies are a much bigger threat to us & are the biggest oppressors of Incels(aside from foids ofc) due to the mere fact that they are much more concerned & are somewhat(just, almost) aware of the harshness of reality, as a result of how difficult things have became for most males.

Normies advice is to set you up to fail, use you in some way, or ofc as you pointed out only works for their base.

Think of it like a starting character in an RPG of some sorts. You rolled the dice, and got a bad set.

Normies got a good set, but still flawed.

Whereas Chad got a mogger set & can easily live the life he wants.
Thanks. I agree with what you said. Chads genuinely had it so fucking easy they are blissfully unaware of the harsh realities. Because female hypergamy is so out of control, normie men almost realize how bad things can be, and they realize there is a thin line between them and us sometimes. Because of that, they seem to want to disassociate with us as much as possible to not sink to our level. It is ridiculous though that even normies are starting to struggle with dating. You can blame foids for that. Eventually, things will get so bad that only Chads can get laid and normies will rot alone too. When that happens, either a full on societal collapse will occur from so many important working class men giving up or simply not putting into society, or a full on gender war will take place. Doubt it will happen until 50-100 years from now though, so we won’t likely see it. I will likely be dead before 40 because of my chronic physical health issues combined with the toll of loneliness and severe mental health issues like my brutal OCD

@VideoGameCoper btw the car analogies in this thread reminded me of a fun 80's rock song comparing a woman to a car:

It moves through the cities like an animal
It's the ruler of all sweet dreams
It's incredible

She's got the power i do believe
She's got everythin' and anythin' I need

Oh, she's got sex, oh, drive
Ooh, my baby got sex, oh, drive
Ooh, drive me, me, me

used to be into old rock/AOR quite a bit, remember enjoying this album

they also apparently made a lyric video for it last year (didn't know this band still exists lmao), I'm not a fan but if people like random nudity and pervy stuff it might be up their alley

an 80's rock song getting a lyric video suddenly is pretty trippy shit lmao

sure, but often their worldview is bluepilled anyway

because they identify with society, and want to portray it as natural and harmonious. so they pretend that everyone is rewarded for having a good pERsonality, that things which are 'good' go up and things which are 'bad' go down. even if that simply isn't the case

they make up 'just-so stories' about how incels were bad, and that's why they have issues, instead of analyzing real social dynamics

marx identified a similar trend with capitalist ideology, where the social system is rationalized and portrayed through rose-tinted glasses. inequality in the system is portrayed as a difference in moral fiber, with the capitalist rewarded for his good, hardworking pERsonality and the poor punished for having 'bad' personalities. the result of this is stressing 'personal responsibility,' and telling people to stop criticizing society, ignore social inequality, stop having an 'external locus of control', etc.

in many ways, all of these forms of ideology and tribalism are very similar, and probably appeal to the same psychological illusions

Last edited:
@VideoGameCoper btw the car analogies in this thread reminded me of a fun 80's rock song comparing a woman to a car:

used to be into old rock/AOR quite a bit, remember enjoying this album

they also apparently made a lyric video for it last year (didn't know this band still exists lmao), I'm not a fan but if people like random nudity and pervy stuff it might be up their alley

an 80's rock song getting a lyric video suddenly is pretty trippy shit lmao

I’ll check it out. That’s fucking hilarious, lmao :lul: :lul: :lul:

The same way i cant imagine how its like being wanted, desired, appreciated, loved, the same way they can't imagine hows it like having no one and nothing in your life. So its must be our fault if we ended up like this.

The same way i cant imagine how its like being wanted, desired, appreciated, loved, the same way they can't imagine hows it like having no one and nothing in your life. So its must be our fault if we ended up like this.
Sad but true. True forced loneliness is as foreign to them as being desired and wanted is to us. They always have men wanting them and other women wanting to be their friend, so they genuinely might think we have all that too and just refuse it. Dumb cunts really live in a completely different reality

Normies erroneously think that effort directly translates into positive results.

When normies say shit like "why not listen to successful people"... They dont realise that hot people already have the required assets to succeed. Thats why hot people can afford to be bluepilled and incorrectly attribute their success to it. The fact that they succeed at all as easily as they do isn't a result of the bluepill. It's a result of the blackpill.

Fact is a hot guy could be anypilled. Have any set of thoughts, politics ideas, mindsets, ideologies, attitudes, behaviors, circumstances etc etc and still succeed because he has the main required asset to succed.