Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what every foid thinks about ugly men

Some anonymous toilet actually wrote a very candid and transparent article on ugly guys, I'm sure many of you have read it in the past but this is my first time reading it and it was satisfying because it goes to show that we have all these toilets figured out, and they hate us because we can see right through them.

@FullTimeLoser - The Eternal FullTimeBottom is back.

Damn this was the nail in the coffin brothers

Thank you for the black pill written by females:feelsokman:

brutal experience it every day

fucking lol, i dont even feel bad, its so blatantly honest she should change her gender to male, not typical for a woman in any measure to be like that.

The first blackpilled woman ever. :blackpill:

A good personality is at least worth platonic friendship. I think I should try arrangedmarriagemaxxing and develop a platonic friendship with my wife. And sex? That might end up as a drawn out form of masturbation.
But then, I need to pull myself together to prepare myself for it, I need to do well at uni and find a job. No one would marry their daughter to a jobless man. No idea how I am going to do that.

an actual moment of honest from a foid

Some anonymous toilet actually wrote a very candid and transparent article on ugly guys, I'm sure many of you have read it in the past but this is my first time reading it and it was satisfying because it goes to show that we have all these toilets figured out, and they hate us because we can see right through them.

It's kinda depressing to realize that most women think like this. I try to tell myself, "this is only the opinion of one woman if not it only represents a small portion of women." But that's not the reality, well at least most women will tell us ugly guys to fuck off in a nicer tone.

When i first read this i wanted to cry and scream. I could not believe these creatures i was led to think were angelical and cared for personality and kindness were such evil eugenicist organisms. I know my fate is sealed now.:feelsrope:

what a load of crap. no woman writes like this. this article was penned by a man

I need some time to sit down and try to breathe a little. Reading this was like a punch in the stomach.

The real question is whether they would let me make out with them if I covered myself in a type of gimp suit or something so they wouldn't have to see my face but I could still feel up their body through their clothes.
EDIT: This would also block body odors.

Last edited:
This article's like Protocols of Elders of Zion, possibly a forgery, but every point works out irl, 100%

At least she's honest about it, but fuck all foids.

The most important line of the article: "I have an advanced degree and make a pretty good living on my own, I don't need blah blah blah"

This. This is where it all went wrong. Letting women into college, letting women get jobs.
Lol I bet it’s on something dumb like the liberal arts or an easy business major.

Also I wonder what she looks like I bet she is fat and gross

I mean I commend the honesty, it’s better than hearing “it doesn’t about ur looks it’s the personality” I knew all this shit anyway

Edit: sorry for the multiple comments, was using data and it didn't confirm posting the comment so I pressed the reply button lots of times lol

friends romans , cuntrymen…

i've said it before and i'll say it again… thank fk for pr0n :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:yes:

Women simply don't care enough to put effort to write something like this

Even if it was written by a man, the fact is, it is a widely-held set of down-low beliefs that only get aired in unguarded moments.

When they pretend to be nice, it is just a façade on their part. Sub-3s such as myself as I now am, have lived this reality for 45+ years.

The logical corollary to these attitudes is Inceloom and the :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Chad can go do PUA, get praised for it and massively succeed

brutal, they would mostly hope that all ugly men die. "Just be white bro"

Not raping a woman when you could do it with ease due to her inferior strength is a form of mercy and kindness they are not willing to show to us. If they were 20 cm taller than ugly males and had 60% higher upper body strength they would probably be out there breaking our necks whenever we attempted to chat them up.

Based.

Women want all ugly/short men to be an unseen, unheard slave class living on the fringes of society, whose sole purpose is to fund the lives of women, chad/tyrone and their chadspawn kids.

:feels:

This is a really good read honestly. It's really based

Females like this need a brutal bloody beating and gangrape by the ugliest guys possible.