Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what every foid thinks about ugly men

Some anonymous toilet actually wrote a very candid and transparent article on ugly guys, I'm sure many of you have read it in the past but this is my first time reading it and it was satisfying because it goes to show that we have all these toilets figured out, and they hate us because we can see right through them.

Some anonymous toilet actually wrote a very candid and transparent article on ugly guys, I'm sure many of you have read it in the past but this is my first time reading it and it was satisfying because it goes to show that we have all these toilets figured out, and they hate us because we can see right through them.

This hurts

Potent suifuel

this is the foid who wrote it :feelskek:

Hey at least they’re honest. This should be printed, emailed or DMed to every single IT redditor on Earth

At least that article was being honest, no wonder why I was called creepy my entire life, in fact, foids from school even got me in trouble before

Red pillers on suicidewatch.

No woman writes like this. Also this is very old and people all over psl agreed that this wasn't written by a woman.

Why is saying it was written by a man a cope when Twitter is full of authentic Nagasaki blackpill nukes that get posted here almost daily.

It was DEFINITELY written by a man
Because simps decided so? Neck yourself.

Article doesn’t load for me, copy/paste someone?

The foid that made this seriously deserved to be raped

This has been posted like million times before

Sounds like the biggest larp ever probably written by a trannie to ragebait Red piller

Congrats on must-read :feelsPop:
The first paragraph of the article is already paralyzing btw

No way this was written by a female lol, they don’t have this much awareness to type into one long paragraph

sounds like some shit written by someone rots on this forum all day. no chance a foid wrote this.

Good looking people should be taxed a lot more than average people because they are privileged

This was so beautiful

it's not a foid.

Brutal reading. I am going to cry myself to sleep

I’m convinced this is either a 550 pound Lizzo land whale writing that or a troon

Incels coping hard

Even if it wasn't written by a woman, we all know that's exactly how they feel about ugly men

No one can say the blackpill is fake after seeing this

It looks like some kiwifag wrote it to annoy incels. I doubt it is actually real. It has wording similar to the incel page on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

It looks like some kiwifag wrote it to annoy incels. I doubt it is actually real. It has wording similar to the incel page on Encyclopedia Dramatica.
Cope. Women can't stand ugly men. They just hide it.

Cope. Women can't stand ugly men. They just hide it.
They probably do think somewhat like this. But that is proven through studies and data, not an unreliable LARP post from /leftypol/. No person IRL says things like that.

Jfl of course she puts every woman about how they’re all narcissistic bitches than complains about “patriarchy” jfl foids are so fuckin retarded
just lol. There was something juicy and true in that editorial, but my eyes shutdown when they rolled over "patriarchy" just lol.

BY THE WAY, if anybody cares, I found the original webpage, so you can read the mammoth of bluepilled comments left by copers.

Lap it up

https://archive.ph/2018.04.15-175135/http://theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

No way this was written by a female lol, they don’t have this much awareness to type into one long paragraph
I doubt it.

It's either: (a) the one in a billion male brained high IQ women, which it's not or (b) it's some blackpilled man who's trolling in 2016. Remember that Sluthate and Lookism were operational around this time, and they had some real blackpills on that site.

what is this site?

Already knew this, but still hurts to hear