Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what every foid thinks about ugly men

Some anonymous toilet actually wrote a very candid and transparent article on ugly guys, I'm sure many of you have read it in the past but this is my first time reading it and it was satisfying because it goes to show that we have all these toilets figured out, and they hate us because we can see right through them.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
122d 11h 29m
Snowstormhigh said:
Women are not entitled to not get raped and killed.
Care to elaborate maybe?

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
66d 12h 50m
Pengwin said:
Care to elaborate maybe?
Just like they say we aren't entitled to sex, There not entitled to safety.

SolitudeWrath

SolitudeWrath

Virgin-drug addict
-
1d 5h 18m
Do you know whats more depressing than being ugly and get no girl?
Looking average/hansome(accoarding to some friends) and not getting a girlfriend without knowing whats acutally wrong about you.
Plus seeing girls who prefer assholes who treating them like shit over a nice guy who would never do such things.
I hate this fucking world!
PS:Sorry for my bad grammar, i am no native english speaker but im working on it!

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
143d 36m
SolitudeWrath said:
Looking average/hansome(accoarding to some friends) and not getting a girlfriend without knowing whats acutally wrong about you.
Plus seeing girls who prefer assholes who treating them like shit over a nice guy who would never do such things.
PS:Sorry for my bad grammar, i am no native english speaker but im working on it!
take some photos and videos of your face and side profile especially, just for yourself
look at them carefully and you'll know what's wrong

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Palpatine of the Greycel Brotherhood
★★★★★
41d 20h 7m
Hopefully she gets ER’d one day.

OPblau

OPblau

Greycel
4d 7h 41m
The singularitypill, a pill so black nothing not even light can escape

Deleted member 28526

Deleted member 28526

Self-banned
-
17d 7h 43m
Brutal article

1m62dtr

1m62dtr

5’3 - It’s Over for me
★★
2d 8h 26m
Unfortunate truth

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
76d 23h 18m
true we are genetic failures but bad genes from women also contribute to inceldom

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
118d 12h 46m
HidekiTojota said:
An article full of blackpills written by a female, funny.

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

24 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★
15d 13h 46m
HidekiTojota said:

BITG

BITG

I’ll Keep Moving Forward
★★★★★
95d 6h 31m
ThisLifeKillsMe said:
This was written by a man
Massive cope. People who say this are on their last straw before roping.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
★★★★★
39d 16h 7m
BraincelsRefugee said:
that article is a blackpill factory :feelskek:

every man needs to see this so they understand the nature of toilets.

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
★★★
40d 8h 6m
insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
4d 18h 45m
Pengwin said:
Care to elaborate maybe?

Not raping a woman when you could do it with ease due to her inferior strength is a form of mercy and kindness they are not willing to show to us. If they were 20 cm taller than ugly males and had 60% higher upper body strength they would probably be out there breaking our necks whenever we attempted to chat them up.

Deleted member 28932

Deleted member 28932

heroin addict
-
28d 1h 25m
Definitely written by a man. But still not too far from the truth

Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
38d 11h 45m
I'd love to hear the idiots from IT trying to explain this shit

D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
28d 11m
BITG said:

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
114d 15h 56m
BITG said:

I think this was written by a too, its exactly what women think, but I don't expect a woman to be that honest under any context, because why would a woman do something that is to the benefit of men, a post like this only helps men, women don't need to post about not wanting ugly men to approach because like they pointed out in the article, they have laws and social norms to protect them (that goes double for the times we are in now after this article was written)

So it makes no sense for a woman to post such an article as if trying to "inform men" to make her life easier as if the article would be spread and cause some kind of cultural change that ugly men would obey

The thread is clearly some guy posting it for two reasons:
1. To vent
2. To potentially save other men from being blue pilled

I just can't see a woman being that honest when there is no direct benefit to her honesty, she doesn't need to say anything at all, the laws favor her, she screams once and white knights come rushing to beat you up for having the gall for being "assertive" (which is charming when Chad does it), etc

It would be a 1 in a billion rare occurrence if this was actually written by a woman, and what adds to it is how well written and detailed it is, it just doesn't sound "vapid" enough, its lacks the "cuntness" you'd expect from a woman usually ranting or speaking

BITG

BITG

I’ll Keep Moving Forward
★★★★★
95d 6h 31m
BlkPillPres said:
I think this was written by a too, its exactly what women think, but I don't expect a woman to be that honest under any context, because why would a woman do something that is to the benefit of men, a post like this only helps men, women don't need to post about not wanting ugly men to approach because like they pointed out in the article, they have laws and social norms to protect them (that goes double for the times we are in now after this article was written)

So it makes no sense for a woman to post such an article as if trying to "inform men" to make her life easier as if the article would be spread and cause some kind of cultural change that ugly men would obey

1. To vent

I just can't see a woman being that honest when there is no direct benefit to her honesty, she doesn't need to say anything at all, the laws favor her, she screams once and white knights come rushing to beat you up for having the gall for being "assertive" (which is charming when Chad does it), etc

It would be a 1 in a billion rare occurrence if this was actually written by a woman, and what adds to it is how well written and detailed it is, it just doesn't sound "vapid" enough, its lacks the "cuntness" you'd expect from a woman usually ranting or speaking
I know u and I have had our differences, but I’ll miss You if u go, please don’t rope brocel. You need to survive to see my 5’3 manlet friend update posts.

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
32d 18h 19m
BITG said:
tbh

bignose

bignose

incel big nose
★★★
23d 2h 13m
BlkPillPres said:

1. To vent

I agree

Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
31d 22h 34m
Brutal suifuel, potent ragefuel.

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 21h 21m
OPblau said:
The singularitypill, a pill so black nothing not even light can escape
This has been spread around so much but alr.

SolitudeWrath said:
I thought so too, it's because mentalcel. Also, soy look, according to discordcels.

Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
-
43d 5h 42m
Extreme fucking ERfuel

BITG

BITG

I’ll Keep Moving Forward
★★★★★
95d 6h 31m
insanus virginem said:
Not raping a woman when you could do it with ease due to her inferior strength is a form of mercy and kindness they are not willing to show to us. If they were 20 cm taller than ugly males and had 60% higher upper body strength they would probably be out there breaking our necks whenever we attempted to chat them up.
Based and high IQ

Splight

Splight

Splinter
1h 55m
If only more men saw this then maybe they would have hope and become blackpilled

blobcel

blobcel

Banned
-
19d 19h 39m
This is not written by a woman, no woman is this honest

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
★★★★★
39d 16h 7m
cvh1991

cvh1991

Officer
★★★★★
4d 14h 51m
ThisLifeKillsMe said:
No woman writes like this. Also this is very old and people all over psl agreed that this wasn't written by a woman.

Why is saying it was written by a man a cope when Twitter is full of authentic Nagasaki blackpill nukes that get posted here almost daily.

It was DEFINITELY written by a man
Yeah, it may have been written by a dude, but a based dude nonetheless.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Talentless,dumb,poor,analphabet,ugly rotting away
-
9d 5h 7m
cvh1991 said:
Yeah, it may have been written by a dude, but a based dude nonetheless.
Nah women think like this, only they are not obvious to publicly admit this tbh.
They are like: personalities, attituted,etcaetera.
But those are euphemisms, what matter is physical attraction.
People will buy a garish book instead of a dull one, even if they know that book is a piece of shit.
So the thing is not about believing in the blackpill or not, but rather that ignore every shitty apsect on life that undermine men's lives, which is everything in this fucking existence.
Not even women are safe of the fate of such fucked world, we are all going in hell...

D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
63d 7h 27m
This only makes me want to approach foids to make them feel uncomfortable and shitty about themselves just like one guy said it here in a thread a few days ago.

NaserOric

NaserOric

Komandant Armije BiH
24d 11h 42m
BraincelsRefugee said:
that article is a blackpill factory :feelskek:

every man needs to see this so they understand the nature of toilets.

The only thing they have to do is to watch national geographic or animal planet. In almost all social mammals the females are hypergamous. The soys will say god doesn't exist but they refuse to believe that human female sexuality is not hypergamic. Then they come up with outliers or pre 90s born non Chads that found gf's as proof the blackpill is wrong even though they know damn well those foids weren't as sexually/economically liberated and as free from social cultural stigmatization as 90s (and later) born western foids.

Mar

Mar

Recruit
★★
1d 2h 13m
Who actually thought this was legit? Trollfuel for sure.
Wake up morons

Watercel

Watercel

Banned
-
2d 9h 25m
slavcel11 said:
Finally a woman who's got guts to convey in plain words what she thinks about most men. Fascist and full of entitlement, but she at least doesn't try to have it both ways like most of her kind do. And she even had enough courage to admit the true reason behind harassment law, namely to segregate ugly subhumans from their superior race: (any) women and chads. Subhumans are only allowed to work and pay taxes and are prohibited from approaching humans under penalty of criminal law.
All the morons saying this isn't written by a foid are fakecel copers or jusr naive. Women are literally men on thousand layers of psychopathic irony and deciet

Last edited:
waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 19h 40m
Imagine people think foids don't want chad in 2020

M

michael.wobet

Greycel
1d 4h 31m
Atleast she is honest lol.

W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
89d 12m
She sounds like another uggo herself. Got an advanced degree and good career yet still she is unmarried.. hasn't been able to find a 'hot guy' to marry her yet, and her ego is too huge for her to settle with an average guy.

She says 'she can marry a hot guy if she wants'.. ok well then why hasn't she been able to get one?

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
118d 12h 46m
HidekiTojota said:

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
19d 21h 21m
I prepared my mind before opening that, and it didn't make it any less brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
4d 13h 31m
And after that, there still are people saying "you just have to be yourself", even when you have a 0% chance...
??????????????????

Last edited:
Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 21h 56m
seems a bit like rage-bait but it's accurate :feelsjuice:

Trump2020

Trump2020

Genetic shit
★★★★
12d 1h 8m
It's brutal, it's just too fucking brutal...

It's fucking over guys.

Loner94

Loner94

Major
★★
41d 8h 20m
Not surprised in the slightest some can be overt with there disdain some can be subtle.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
28d 16h 21m
HidekiTojota said:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8