Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the Retarded Femoid Bullshit that is Considered "Funny" and gets 37k Retweets

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend

"Muh humility"
"Muh humbleness"
"Muh original sense of humor"

ALSO: I would bet $100 that she never cried in the classroom, and is only saying she did tot show "muh humorous humility".

Last edited:
twitter has become 99% of women trying to out do one another with catchy tweets

deleted mine in 2014

I don't get it, is this some sort of cunt humor?

twitter has become 99% of women trying to out do one another with catchy tweets

deleted mine in 2014
You're correct. It's all about "muh humility and patheticness is funny" bullshit contrived sense of "humor". All in an effort to get retweets and attention.

I don't get it, is this some sort of cunt humor?
It's called "This girl is popular, so I'm going to retweet anything she says and leech off her popularity to boost my social status."

Just have a cunt between your legs and get endless validation without ever trying,we know this already.

It's called "This girl is popular, so I'm going to retweet anything she says and leech off her popularity to boost my social status."
foids are the biggest bootlicking asskissers. They only show how "empowered" they are to unattractive low income men.

Femoids could just tweet "I'm female" and it'd get retweeted too.

What's the joke.

I fucking hate shitter. Glad I never made one.

Attention seeking sluts. Burn them alive.

I don't even doubt that happened. She probably did cry to try to get some attention and she probably did buy herself chicken tenders because she realized she doesn't have to try in school or in life cause she can always easily find herself a betabux that will buy her everything and anything.

It’s not humility if you’re lowering your standards.

foids are the biggest bootlicking asskissers. They only show how "empowered" they are to unattractive low income men.
This thread is packed with good comments

Femoids are shit at everything they do, and they dont even know it. Nobody wants to point out their inadequacy because if you do you get swarmed by white knight cucks trying to "defend her honor". Its not just femoids that are the problem, they're being enabled by imbecilic blue pilled men.

Well, if holes either cry or binge eat every time they're shown proof of their mental incapacity, I can certainly understand why so many of them are histrionic obeasts.

Femoids are shit at everything they do, and they dont even know it. Nobody wants to point out their inadequacy because if you do you get swarmed by white knight cucks trying to "defend her honor". Its not just femoids that are the problem, they're being enabled by imbecilic blue pilled men.
The femoids will keep shamelessly taking advantage of the blue pill simps with the promise of potential sex, we have to blackpill those cucks and let them know about their disgusting displays of cuckary.