Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This Is My Final Thread, Goodbye (I Am Deleting My Account)

bro fuck life
His gone away " should Be a Reminder to Us , that Life has a Limit. We have to act now , there is Nobody Else to come and Safe us ".

Well easier Said Then Done but still .

One of the best posters.

Man looks as though you are/were really being groomed to be his acolyte eh? I guess there is something decent in that, I don't have any issue with it. However, I think most insights he provided are rather obvious and medicore. It's okay. He was more capable and worth chatting with than many other users. I wish him the best. :feelsokman:
Majority of us with half a brain know for a fact that he was no "god of blackpill" or anything, he was just average and pointed out average facts who should be common knowledge but for some reason were not. He also had too many edgy takes and that's why he was either loved or hated. Tho he played a fundamental part on building the community and had good intentions behind his posts, sadly majority of people here are worse than mediocre and their views don't go outside of "women bad cuz i'm short and they don't like me boohoo" literally no one thinks.

Also him going represents the decline of this forum, who's left? Personally whenever i browse this site all i see is shit. There are not good posts nor inceldom discussion. Just regurgitated facts over and over and over again.

It would be good if there was a sub-forum where all the people that want to discuss more than Height > Face or 8/10 is law.

But seeing some of the posts here and some of Blkpillpress i don't know why some the users, blkpillpress included are so childish as to say. If you were rich and was banging hookers why would you even browse this site? Like they cannot concieve the fact that rich people can do whatever they want with their time, and this place may very well be a source of "entertainment" for them.

Not a lot of people see this place as a place to vent only, some like to postmaxx or talk about shit with other cels.

Majority of us with half a brain know for a fact that he was no "god of blackpill" or anything, he was just average and pointed out average facts who should be common knowledge but for some reason were not. He also had too many edgy takes and that's why he was either loved or hated. Tho he played a fundamental part on building the community and had good intentions behind his posts, sadly majority of people here are worse than mediocre and their views don't go outside of "women bad cuz i'm short and they don't like me boohoo" literally no one thinks.
Yes correct there are quite a few low IQ peoples here. This is why they think Blackpillpress was intelligent.
Also him going represents the decline of this forum, who's left? Personally whenever i browse this site all i see is shit. There are not good posts nor inceldom discussion. Just regurgitated facts over and over and over again.
Partially true. There are a handful of smart users though. You're talking to one. I do also like to have fun with posts from time to time. But, complete shit posts with no interesting angle and post maxxers are mostly worthless.

It would be good if there was a sub-forum where all the people that want to discuss more than Height > Face or 8/10 is law.
Yes agreed. We are doing it anyways. There are at least 20-30 members whom. I enjoy posting with.

But seeing some of the posts here and some of Blkpillpress i don't know why some the users, blkpillpress included are so childish as to say. If you were rich and was banging hookers why would you even browse this site? Like they cannot concieve the fact that rich people can do whatever they want with their time, and this place may very well be a source of "entertainment" for them.

Not a lot of people see this place as a place to vent only, some like to postmaxx or talk about shit with other cels.
True. I prefer posting on a range of topics. And the occasional battle of whits is fine too.

And now he's just a black square.

Part of me wants to leave my current NEET lifestyle because tbh I really hate being lazy and stuck in my house all day, providing no value and just being unproductive.
it's hard being a neet man it's hard being secure and wanting to make your house more secure

Just know that they'll die soon

I was in the incelosphere before the blackpill term was coined, used to post ncbi studies in the /r/incels back in 2016 to get a clearer view of how females work.

Any intelligent people, upon reading the wiki, will understand there is nothing to be discovered anymore on the blackpill.
We now have grasped how lookism is fundamental in the majority of aspects in life.

I mostly use this website to talk with other like minded people because i cannot relate to normies' way of life.
There is no point in "rediscovering" the already discovered.

Most of bbpress were boring for oldcels who are already initiated to how social dynamics work. Aka water is wet.

The fate if this place is to serve as a social media for subhumans who have nowhere to go.
Either this place or wizchan.

I believe I'm year or two away from my big wealthmaxxing break, but that's not why I'm leaving.

Over the last few days I felt less and less like logging in because:
1. I can no longer see any use to the forum.
2. The forum is pointless now because there's no gatekeeping and it's overrun by trolls, larps, spammers, etc (nobody takes it seriously)
3. I'm tired of just talking about shit, I've reached a point in my life where I "do" rather than "talk", so just coming on here to talk on and on about the same shit is boring and pointless to me.

I've already talked to a lot of users that are financially successful in my private messages and many have given me advice, course recommendations, specifics, etc (some I will need to get some income in order to start testing).

In other words, I've already gotten the most valuable information I could possibly get out of this forum, and now when I log in I am just met with the same boring posts over and over, one word threads, low enthusiasm, nobody talks about anything important, nobody is trying to get anywhere in life (for the most part), etc.

The funny thing is post nut clarity was the final nail in the coffin lol. I was already thinking about deleting all of my black pill related accounts and giving myself time to think it over, and then I masturbated and the moment I was done and I thought about logging in, I immediately just felt like deleting everything.

It's time to close this chapter on my life, good luck to all of my fellow wealthmaxxers out there, maybe our paths will cross at some point, but I'm done with this forum, and I'm done with this aspect of incel culture where all you do is spend hours and hours complaining online about the same shit over and over.

Whatever passion I had for this community is gone as the community is no longer worth that passion. It started off as something great but overtime the light that it had just grew dimmer and dimmer.

I'm going to be deleting all of my black pill related accounts entirely, everything. Wiping it clean the same way I plan on wiping away my current life clean to change my name and start a new one. Read my thread on the forum to know why.

TBH I imagine this going differently. I Imagined waiting till I was actually wealthmaxxed and then making some grand thread where I @ everyone on my ignore list and tell them to fuck off and then I @ everyone on my follow list and give them positive affirmations.

But ironically I find that I don't really give a fuck about anybody on my ignore list enough to even notify them lol, and for the people that are following me, you already know what you need to do.

I really wish this game of life was "multiplayer", but sadly it's a single player one. If I die tomorrow everyone else's life goes on. Existence itself only really exists for each individual on a personal level. As much as I'd like to take some people along with me for the ride, my experiences have shown me that your life can only be focused around yourself and your own goals, so it's best not to get too attached.

I just woke up and all my passion for this shit was gone. I don't feel any attachment to the forum anymore, or to the incel plight, now my only focus is building wealth to create the life I want for myself.

I think we all (well the actual incels, not the larps, fakecels and trolls) come here with a level of rage and anger, not because of what was done to us, but really because we have no guidance, we don't know how life actually works, and we don't have a plan or path in life. But if you spend enough time there, talk to the right people (productive serious incels that are focused on business, wealth, etc), and you avoid the LDAR retards, block all the trolls and larps, etc. You are going to find your path in life and come up with a plan, and over time, all of the rage dissipates.

I'm not saying anything stupid like you "stop hating". Hate is good, hate is useful, hate lets your know who your enemies are and where you stand in life. But hate needs to be controlled and directed, it can't just be haphazard outburts.

I have a clear path and plan for my life, so there's no longer any reason for me to be here.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. @PPEcel , I really don't know why you are still here. You have the money to go travel and live an amazing life, yet you choose to come here, it makes no sense to me. I half think you are just lying about the wealth you have and this is just some kind of persona, because if I had your finances, I'd already have reached the point where I am not mentally LONG BEFORE I EVEN CREATED THE ACCOUNT lol.

@Master good luck, but I don't think this forum is going anywhere important until you start enforcing a serious culture. How fucking funny would it be if me deleting my account like this and making a scene is what ultimately leads to the forum culture changing? :feelskek: (if that happens fuck you, you should have done it sooner lol).

Good bye and good luck to everyone.

On another note if you're looking for a good Isekai anime that going to leave you super depressed because of how immersive it is and how great the protagonists life is, watch "Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo". Most savage isekai protagonist ever though lol (you'll see why).

Gonna go delete my account and go watch it over again, it was entertaining.

I'm sure there's a lot I'm leaving un-said that just isn't coming to mind right now, in the end I'll be leaving this community with this video, as I think it best represents the plight of incel men, especially on this forum, and the mindset that a lot of incels have that will keep them perpetual failures in life:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGL1x40p46s

Don't become the guy in the montage for this video lol. Be logical, be strategic, distance yourself from your emotions and your ego. Your life will be way easier and much more enjoyable if you take a stoic approach and you are pragmatic.

I hope that my threads that remain will serve to help other incels on their journey. Though the name won't be attached because I deleted the account. I'm sure you guys will find some way to search the threads up (plus a lot of them are titled [Hard To Swallow Edition].

TLDR
I believe I'm year or two away from my big wealthmaxxing break, but that's not why I'm leaving.

IS THE WHOLE REASON HE IS LEAVING

AND HE HAS SIMPLY USED THE WEBSITE TO ACQUIRE INFORMATION BUT NOW FEELS HE HAS EXPLOITED IT ENOUGH TO ASCEND MONETARILY SO HAS NO USE FOR THE WEBSITE.

SELF INTERESTED SHIT ONCE AGAIN

WHAT ABOUT GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY, WHAT ABOUT STAYING TO HELP OTHERS

PATHETIC CRAB

UNIRONICALLY THE REASON WHY INCELS WILL NEVER BECOME A COMMUNITY HE IS THINKING OF HIMSELF ONLY AND SIMPLY USING OTHERS AS A STEPPING STONE

LOW IQ SHIT

I mostly use this website to talk with other like minded people because i cannot relate to normies' way of life.
There is no point in "rediscovering" the already discovered.

Most of bbpress were boring for oldcels who are already initiated to how social dynamics work. Aka water is wet.
Yeah, there's nothing more to do than to talk with cursed fellow-cels. Our lives end up being similar by our uglyness.

Went to eat something with some normie coworkers and they were talking about how easy girls were nowadays and i was like..... ?. Funny how they talked about banging and whatnot, and i was yeah dude they're easy and tried to say shit so they may not know i was incel. I failed miserably i think they surely know but it's suicidefuel

Yeah, there's nothing more to do than to talk with cursed fellow-cels. Our lives end up being similar by our uglyness.

Went to eat something with some normie coworkers and they were talking about how easy girls were nowadays and i was like..... ?. Funny how they talked about banging and whatnot, and i was yeah dude they're easy and tried to say shit so they may not know i was incel. I failed miserably i think they surely know but it's suicidefuel
Same thing happened to me as normies will always discuss sooner or later about sex (which is understandable since we are a sexual species). Tried to fake it but ultimately lost the fight, at last they succeeded making me admit i've never dated and proceeded to laugh at me :feelsrope:

Luckily, they left to another company.

From that time, i never ate with any coworker again.
Tbh, food (one of my few copes) becomes tasteless when shared with a normie. :feelsugh:

So, in review, 10% of what you said is legitimate and fine, the rest 90% is you flaunting your own ego. Total horseshit actually! And here is why:

This "big farewell" drama is self serving not to mention needless. There are only two real reasons someone who has spent a lot of time and effort on this site (or any of your YT and other efforts on sharing your Blackpill thinking) would need to leave:

1. You are engaged/engaging in some sort of work, family obligations, enterprise, hobby, etc which will put you in a sort of public role, and thus you don't want any connection from Incels.is and community stigma writ large to connect to your real identity and thus hault/damage your progress in that way...

OR....

2. You think you will ascend with a quality foid, and this are no longer an Incel-pleb peasant and therefore need to destroy any remaining evidence of your previous mindset(s).

"Moneymaxxing" is NOT a reason one needs to shut off their account. You're telling me you can't make money/work and avoid posting or making Blackpill content in these platforms? Sure you could. I suspect you can't do it because you know you will want to keep posting and reading others' thoughts. This means you recognise that you still need it, and you still want it, so yeah, I think you're big farewell is a dramatic way to gain more attention perhaps. You are not dying are you? That would justify a big farewell, in my view.

Being balanced and having the wisdom which comes with maturation in life means to not have to commit knee-jerk reactions and drama like this. One could easily just hybernate their account and move on without the theatrical announcements. I don't disagree with some of what you said, but I'm suspicious thay you have discovered nothing and will be back. I'm also surprised your not self banned or banned yet.

Anyway, wish you all the best regardless.
He had good threads but he was definitely very edgy. His society is corrupt thread definitely gave me the edgelord vibe. Couldn’t stomach reading it. Otherwise, relatively smart guy compared to most of the autismcels on here.

Be sure your ego doesn't hit the ceiling when you walk out the door
:feelskek:

Same thing happened to me as normies will always discuss sooner or later about sex (which is understandable since we are a sexual species). Tried to fake it but ultimately lost the fight, at last they succeeded making me admit i've never dated and proceeded to laugh at me :feelsrope:

Luckily, they left to another company.

From that time, i never ate with any coworker again.
Tbh, food (one of my few copes) becomes tasteless when shared with a normie. :feelsugh:
It's shitty. What can you do? You need to talk to coworkers to mantain your job, unless you are not repleaceable. But if you do, you feel shitty in the process.

It's incredible how our realities differ, if i could i would not work but sadly i'm poor as shit lmao. My dream of being crypto rich didn't work

tl;dr

The faggot will be back next week, maybe using a new account.

Cant understand how anyone would even have a passion for a incel forum to begin with (any forum basically). Atleast this user knows rhe obvious fact that with wealth happiness comes. His energy got drained enough by years of arguing with effort seriously and pointlessly here, now his energy will be directed to wealth especifically, especially now that he is close, which is more useful.

Last edited:
My dream of being crypto rich didn't work
Why not? Didn't Sam and FTX and the bucktooth self absorbed toilet help out? :feelsclown:

Fucking crypto bullshiters :feelsjuice:

Cant understand how anyone would even have a passion for a incel forum to begin with (any forum basically). Atleast this user knows rhe obvious fact that with wealth happiness comes. His energy got drained enough by years of arguing with effort seriously and pointlessly here, now his energy will be directed to wealth especifically, especially now that he is close, which is more useful.

Why not? Didn't Sam and FTX and the bucktooth self absorbed toilet help out? :feelsclown:

Fucking crypto bullshiters :feelsjuice:
I was not even that dumb, i just wanted to get another kind of income with nfts as i cannot get a job. Thought the bubble would've lasted longer, sadly it didn't

TLDR

IS THE WHOLE REASON HE IS LEAVING

AND HE HAS SIMPLY USED THE WEBSITE TO ACQUIRE INFORMATION BUT NOW FEELS HE HAS EXPLOITED IT ENOUGH TO ASCEND MONETARILY SO HAS NO USE FOR THE WEBSITE.

SELF INTERESTED SHIT ONCE AGAIN

WHAT ABOUT GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY, WHAT ABOUT STAYING TO HELP OTHERS

PATHETIC CRAB

UNIRONICALLY THE REASON WHY INCELS WILL NEVER BECOME A COMMUNITY HE IS THINKING OF HIMSELF ONLY AND SIMPLY USING OTHERS AS A STEPPING STONE

LOW IQ SHIT

He sent me this before he left.

I miss him a lot.

Thanks. I'm just stating simple facts. One doesn't preemptively delete their account because they assume they are going to ascend. That's retarded. ONCE you have ascended THEN he can delete his account, quickly and quietly.

Nah, OP has got some fame from these places and now he wants to be memorialized as a god of Incels so he's doing a big finalé. Time to call a spade a spade.l !
the defacto position of almost EVERY INCEL IS THEY ASSUMED THEY WOULD ASCEND
BBBBBBBBBUT 10 YEARS LATER DIDNT

this is merely reaffirming my conclusion that press was and continues to be retarded, and this pathetic attempt at status maxxxxing, ego maxxxing and attention maxxxing HAS FAILED

Happy for you man. I wealthmaxxed but my problems never went away. I hope this isn't the case for you.

Good, nothing of value was lost. Would rather have the edgy teenagers than some narcy nigger who can't shut up about MGTOW wealth coping, not to mention the plethora of water is wet posts.
He is supposedly so intelligent but all of his posts are just water is wet tier where a simple idea that could have been expressed briefly and quickly is just ballooned up to a essay. You can tell he is smart because the essay is long with formatting bro. That’s not high iq, that’s textbook midwit, and he has never said anything beyond water is wet.

I know he is reading all of these posts. He wrote an entire MLA style essay signaling his leaving, so if his ego is big enough for that, it’s too big to allow him to just leave without seeing how many people acknowledge this.
Yeah, pretty much this. I would be hard pressed to find even a single thread from him that isn't just contrarian bullshit to start up drama, water wet essays or reductionist gatekeeping to shame on LDARmaxxers. Hell the fact he's narcy already tells you he's probably just some redpill normie faggot who came here to incite infighting from the beginning and watch as the clueless sheepcels worship his views.

the defacto position of almost EVERY INCEL IS THEY ASSUMED THEY WOULD ASCEND
BBBBBBBBBUT 10 YEARS LATER DIDNT

this is merely reaffirming my conclusion that press was and continues to be retarded, and this pathetic attempt at status maxxxxing, ego maxxxing and attention maxxxing HAS FAILED
Yes, I generally agree.

View attachment 679521

He sent me this before he left.
I beg to differ. I share knowledge. K9OTAKU shared knowledgeable, many other users did to. We share our experiences and get by. We critique and try to understand people's positions. If he felt this way it's because he didn't want to listen or accept that this happens, same goes for quite a few members I believe.

Yes, I generally agree.
your point that money is not a good enough reason is GOLD

As it reveals the central motivation press had for the forum and thus incels in general, HE DIDNT CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, ITS THE SAME LOW IQ PLAY OF SELF INTEREST, A PERSON WOULDN'T LEAVE IF HIS POSITION IMPROVED IF HE CARED ABOUT THE COMMUNITY, IT WOUDLNT HAVE AN EFFECT ON HIM CARING, AND MORE HE HAS MORE RESOURCES TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE, HE SHOULD INCREASE HIS ENGAGEMENT IF ANYTHING.

This is the nub of the issue, A PERSON OF MORE MEANS WOULD INCREASE THEIR ENGAGEMENT WITH A COMMUNITY THEY CARED FOR WITH MORE RESOURCES, BECAUSE THEY HELP MORE PEOPLE AND HELP THE COMMUNITY MORE THROUGH THEIR RESOURCES.

This is why he is dumb, he has not run the scenario where people are able to decipher his intention form his action, and thinks he will get status by punching down and flexing on the less fortunate.

I HAVE IGNORED HIM SINCE DAY 1 EVERYONE SHOULD DO THE SAME IT DRASTICALLY IMPROVES YOUR LIFE

your point that money is not a good enough reason is GOLD

As it reveals the central motivation press had for the forum and thus incels in general, HE DIDNT CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, ITS THE SAME LOW IQ PLAY OF SELF INTEREST, A PERSON WOULDN'T LEAVE IF HIS POSITION IMPROVED IF HE CARED ABOUT THE COMMUNITY, IT WOUDLNT HAVE AN EFFECT ON HIM CARING, AND MORE HE HAS MORE RESOURCES TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE, HE SHOULD INCREASE HIS ENGAGEMENT IF ANYTHING.

This is the nub of the issue, A PERSON OF MORE MEANS WOULD INCREASE THEIR ENGAGEMENT WITH A COMMUNITY THEY CARED FOR WITH MORE RESOURCES, BECAUSE THEY HELP MORE PEOPLE AND HELP THE COMMUNITY MORE THROUGH THEIR RESOURCES.

This is why he is dumb, he has not run the scenario where people are able to decipher his intention form his action, and thinks he will get status by punching down and flexing on the less fortunate.

I HAVE IGNORED HIM SINCE DAY 1 EVERYONE SHOULD DO THE SAME IT DRASTICALLY IMPROVES YOUR LIFE
Yes, it seems odd. I mean, let's be flexible in how we apply the overall approach and say, we can understand if someone wants to focus on making money and take a break from posting on Incels or wherever. That's straight. Or if they are going into a public role and want to delete their account, fine also ! But this horseshit about trying to define what this place is so therefore he absolutely HAS to leave blaa blaa is a load of horseshit crap.

Yes, it seems odd. I mean, let's be flexible in how we apply the overall approach and say, we can understand if someone wants to focus on making money and take a break from posting on Incels or wherever. That's straight. Or if they are going into a public role and want to delete their account, fine also ! But this horseshit about trying to define what this place is so therefore he absolutely HAS to leave blaa blaa is a load of horseshit crap.
which is again narcissism and ego driven behaviour, that he alone defines the WHOLE SCOPE OF INCELDOM AND ANYONE AGAINST HIM IS WRONG AND NOT ALLOWED TO CONTRIBUTE.

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC ONLY WORKS IF HE IS THE ONLY INCEL.

LOW IQ SHEEEET.

NO FUTURE NO THOUGHT BEHIND IT PURE EGO AND THATS IT, ITS FULL MUSK.

yes
musk s now trying to do a phone

every move is ego dominating all the biggest platform

its transparent and pathetic
I guess. If you mean that Blkpillpress was stroking the egos of different kinds of people by appealing to contrarian viewpoints, then maybe yeah. But a lot of people here do that, so it's not unique. But lets not inflate his ego even more by comparing him to Musk.

Last edited:
I guess. If you mean that Blkpillpress was stroking the egos of different kinds of people by appealing to contrarian viewpoints, then maybe yeah. But a lot of people here do that, so it's not unique. But lets not inflate his ego even more by comparing him to Musk.
it is the biggest insult for me to make in my book

hence my lovely clip art of musk

Elonpiper

Okay lol...But I'm not sure why your hatred is so focused on Elon Musk but oh well...

Blkpillpress is gone.
what he displays all the narcissism of blackpill press are you insane

you have not researched musks history

look it up

buying the rights to be called the "founder" of Tesla, he didnt found the company he bought the rights then takes the credit now, and fools people who have not looked into his history, standard EGOISM 101.

Thus most of the "innovation" of Tesla is not his own but was done before he ws there and by engineers he hgired when he was there, the groundwork and product and concept was already 80% done, he buys the rights and IS TRYING TO TAKE THE CREDIT FOR THE WHOLE DEAL, IT IS GIGA LOW IQ NOT TO RECOGNISE HE IS A CHARLATAN PLAYING NORMIES LIKE A FOOL.

The acquisition of twitter is the same deal, a pure vanity project to gain even more popularity by literally buying it, it is a high iq move as he can pump out whatever message he wants, control narrative of a very important social media platform. BUT AGAIN STILL NARCISSISTIC STILL EGO DRIVE SELF SERVING, STILL A CHARLATAN.

ARE YOU INSANE

HOW MUCH TESLA STOCK DO YOU HAVE

what he displays all the narcissism of blackpill press are you insane.
You just hate Musk. And you hate Blkpillpress so you are conflating the two. They are not too similar man.
you have not researched musks history.
I have.
look it up.
No need
ARE YOU INSANE.
No but I think you are man.
HOW MUCH TESLA STOCK DO YOU HAVE
None. I'm personally too poor to own stock. And I don't believe in that bullshit in this economy. All I own is some gold.

You just hate Musk. And you hate Blkpillpress so you are conflating the two. They are not too similar man.

I have.

No need

No but I think you are man.

None. I'm personally too poor to own stock. And I don't believe in that bullshit in this economy. All I own is some gold.
your words defy your actions

you are gaslighting me and misrepresenting my position in a retard low iq way

how are they not similar when both display the same ego and narcissism,

again this low iq sheeeeet

research you crab

and riding elons nuts is not a negation of anything i said , you have simply been fooled by the very mechanism i said above you moron

Attachments

• 1669556418327.png
    1669556418327.png
    246.9 KB · Views: 15
your words defy your actions.
My actions? I'm on the internet dumbass.
you are gaslighting me and misrepresenting my position in a retard low iq way.
Gaslighting you? The fuck you talking about man. You commented on MY post. Stfu. Jesus.
how are they not similar when both display the same ego and narcissism.
Thats true of YOU also. And millions of people, why do you have this homo hard-on for comparing Blkpillpress and Elon Musk? Shit any two people fit that criteria now days.

My actions? I'm on the internet dumbass.

Gaslighting you? The fuck you talking about man. You commented on MY post. Stfu. Jesus.

Thats true of YOU also. And millions of people, why do you have this homo hard-on for comparing Blkpillpress and Elon Musk? Shit any two people fit that criteria now days.
YOUR ACTIONS CLAIMING YOU HAVE RESEARCHED ELON MUSK YOU UTTER CLOWN
IF THIS IS NOT AN ACTION WHAT IS IT TWAT

COPY PASTE GASLIGHTING SHIT

WHEN YOUR WHOLE ANGLE IS EGO CLAIMING KNOWLEDGE OF ELON MUSK AND REFUSING TO LOOK BACK INTO IT

YOU GIVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO BACK UP YOUR ARGUMENT THAT MUSK IS NOT I HAVE DESCRIBED, ERGO ITS COMPLETE EGO YOUR NEGATION OF MY POINT, EG IM RIGHT BECAUSE IM SAYING NOT DUE TO ANY EVIDENCE BECAUSE YOU PROVIDED NONE.

BACK UP YOUR CLAIM YOU MORON

research you crab

and riding elons nuts is not a negation of anything i said , you have simply been fooled by the very mechanism i said above you moron

research you crab

research you crab

research you crab

research you crab

WHILE THEN DENYNG MY CLAIM MUSK AND BLACKPILL PRESS HAVE THE SAME EGO DRIVEN LACK OF OBJECTIVITY ANGLE

PATHETIC

Last edited:
YOUR ACTIONS CLAIMING YOU HAVE RESEARCHED ELON MUSK YOU UTTER CLOWN
IF THIS IS NOT AN ACTION WHAT IS IT TWAT

COPY PASTE GASLIGHTING SHIT

WHEN YOUR WHOLE ANGLE IS EGO CLAIMING KNOWLEDGE OF ELON MUSK AND REFUSING TO LOOK BACK INTO IT

YOU GIVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO BACK UP YOUR ARGUMENT THAT MUSK IS NOT I HAVE DESCRIBED, ERGO ITS COMPLETE EGO YOUR NEGATION OF MY POINT, EG IM RIGHT BECAUSE IM SAYING NOT DUE TO ANY EVIDENCE BECAUSE YOU PROVIDED NONE.

BACK UP YOUR CLAIM YOU MORON

research you crab

research you crab

research you crab

research you crab

research you crab

WHILE THEN DENYNG MY CLAIM MUSK AND BLACKPILL PRESS HAVE THE SAME EGO DRIVEN LACK OF OBJECTIVITY ANGLE

PATHETIC
Dude you need some fuckin tranquilizers you manic nut case. Yeah I bet Blkpillpress IS Elon Musk and he came here just to fuck with you lmao.

How did this thread turn into an argument about Elon Musk jfl