Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This FUCKING reddit post guys holyfucking shit!

Recon9

Recon9

Officer
★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/AdviceAnimals/comments/7y9h0g/im_in_my_late_20s_and_just_started_online_dating
200.gif

mmmmmmmm just look at all the bluepilled men in the comments complaining about the difficulty of winning the Tinder game for ios and android holyshit guys, not even gonna lie, I popped a bit of a half chub reading the comments, just look at them all "wtf guise, why isn't the app working :((("

heres a fun game lads, find the biggest bluepilled comment you can and post it here, so we can all laugh at it together, ill start

Attachments

• lulllll.PNG
    lulllll.PNG
    8.8 KB · Views: 356
>Just jerk off and be lonely until someone cool stumbles into your real life. That’s my strategy after completely abandoning internet dating after a couple months.

that guy is gonna be posting here in a couple of months

>hurr dating doesn't matter hurr you don't need a girl to be happy
>dates anyway because it makes him happy

reddit is filled with bluepilled morons

g5g2JE5.png

normies getting more blackpilled each day

heres a bit of a blackpill lads :c

lxivpFG.png

it's always these sluts that literally had hundreds of dicks up their vagina and anus, who are used up cum dumpsters who say: "sex isn't all, relationships don't define you, you don't need a significant other, you don't need anyone else to be happy"

whogivesafucc said:
g5g2JE5.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Classic_Jarvis said:
it's always these sluts that literally had hundreds of dicks up their vagina and anus, who are used up cum dumpsters who say: "sex isn't all, relationships don't define you, you don't need a significant other, you don't need anyone else to be happy"

My favorite: I wish I was still a viRgIn to0o An0n

It's over if you're a non-Chad in modern times, you shouldn't even try.

ASS_F said:

whogivesafucc said:
g5g2JE5.png

r/incels is gone but the spirit lives on

thinking you can succeed if you arent a well adjusted normie in today's society.

Lmfao the amount of blue pilled morons in that thread is sickening yet hilarious at the same time.

I literally can't believe how cucked our times are...

I hear ya. I lost both my houses last year from the divorce and now live in an apartment for the first time since i was 22. There isn't much left after the child support and alimony check clears. The good news is, I won't be retiring at 55 anymore, I'll probably be working until I'm dead, which means the ex will never collect her half of the pension.

Holy shit. I talked mine out of getting a lawyer, told her she could have whatever she wanted and my lawyer would write it into the agreement for her. Plus I had a nonthreatening young woman attorney who put her at ease. She wanted to marry her new guy so bad she would have signed anything so we made it real easy for her. She got her stuff out of the house, $10,000 from my 401k, $1,000 cash, and a car. The court clerk didn’t want to sign off on it, he told her she should be taking me for more and she was like, nope I’m good. I held my breath but he signed off on it. She is a true sociopath and lives in the moment, no thought of the future. It’s caught up with her and I’m fine.

whogivesafucc said:
g5g2JE5.png

The truth is no longer deniable. It's spreading everywhere slowly

ASS_F said:

Most of the replies are pretty blackpilled though

TheVman said:
>Just jerk off and be lonely until someone cool stumbles into your real life. That’s my strategy after completely abandoning internet dating after a couple months.

that guy is gonna be posting here in a couple of months

Lol some guys commenting how they were butt rape fucked by divorce.

If it were me I'd have packed, cashed out everything and retire in a 3rd world country.

whogivesafucc said:
g5g2JE5.png

LMAO the worst is that these comments are upvoted. But when an incel says something like this he get told that its because of his personality

UncannyValley said:
ASS_F said:

>I'm married and have had a kid, these THINGS don't Define me
                                                       -Some married guy with a kid

Damn, internet is filled with incels...

> Been married and had a kid
> Been
> MGTOW is that way, my friend

KyloRen said:
> Been married and had a kid
> Been
> MGTOW is that way, my friend
more like

>been married and my wife gave birth to my wife's son
ropecel said:
lol I didn't realize you were quoting a reddit post at first

TheVman said:
>Just jerk off and be lonely until someone cool stumbles into your real life,
giphy.gif

mental_out said:
ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
r/incels is gone but the spirit lives on
Most will agree women have it ridiculously easy in dating as long as the word incel isn't mentioned.
I've noticed this a lot in real life actually

I just asked a guy for advice and he replied with this.
MQYE7O0.png

BYgmMHb.gif

ropecel said:

I hear ya. I lost both my houses last year from the divorce and now live in an apartment for the first time since i was 22. There isn't much left after the child support and alimony check clears. The good news is, I won't be retiring at 55 anymore, I'll probably be working until I'm dead, which means the ex will never collect her half of the pension.

Holy shit. I talked mine out of getting a lawyer, told her she could have whatever she wanted and my lawyer would write it into the agreement for her. Plus I had a nonthreatening young woman attorney who put her at ease. She wanted to marry her new guy so bad she would have signed anything so we made it real easy for her. She got her stuff out of the house, $10,000 from my 401k, $1,000 cash, and a car. The court clerk didn’t want to sign off on it, he told her she should be taking me for more and she was like, nope I’m good. I held my breath but he signed off on it. She is a true sociopath and lives in the moment, no thought of the future. It’s caught up with her and I’m fine.

when i read this i cant help but think that islam managed to get one thing right. Women don't get shit in a divorce.

> Just be you