Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this forum is dying because we only allow people that agree with us in here

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I dont blame the forumers that are quitting or going inactive. its boring to see water is wet posts everyday. this forum would have alot more engagement had we kept that ask incel subforum but too bad the retards went apeshit over it (for no valid reason) and mods shut it down

Who should we let in then, bluepilled soydditors and school aged teens? This isnt a fucking club, its a state of being

This forum needs a new way of vetting new candidates but very difficult to implement

ask incel section would've just been people shitposting idk how the jannies thought that'd be a good idea

Who should we let in then, bluepilled soydditors
yes. that ask incel subforum was perfect. we were allowed to debate with them without them actually ruining the other incel subforums. nothing wrong with just debating them and if you dont like doing it, you can just avoid going to that subforum
and school aged teens?
no. but its hard to properly verify whos an actual teen without leaking identity so its an unavoidable side effect
This isnt a fucking club, its a state of being
not sure how that refutes my point

I mean it's not really just that, the forum had the same exact setup years ago and having only people that agreed with us was fine. More just about high quality content/entertaining happenings that keep a forum going. We would benefit a lot from incel events/contests ngl. :feelsthink:

ask incel section would've just been people shitposting idk how the jannies thought that'd be a good idea
if you didnt like it you couldve just avoided going on that subforum. not sure why it was such a big problem

if you didnt like it you couldve just avoided going on that subforum. not sure why it was such a big problem
i mean it in the sense that brocels here would just fuck around with the people asking questions

Who should we let in then, bluepilled soydditors and school aged teens? This isnt a fucking club, its a state of being
just let in whoever tbh I'd rather have women and soybugmen in here than the 2024 grayniggers that spam shitty unfunny threads

just let in whoever tbh I'd rather have women and soybugmen in here than the 2024 grayniggers that spam shitty unfunny threads
im so tired of the "rappe and kieeel all women XD" and "toteall neegur death haehehe" threads that I would rather read soypiller threads instead

I dont blame the forumers that are quitting or going inactive. its boring to see water is wet posts everyday. this forum would have alot more engagement had we kept that ask incel subforum but too bad the retards went apeshit over it (for no valid reason) and mods shut it down
I mean such a subforum would always see the same repeating threads too
although I understand your point, a little bit of real discussion, as pointless and repeating it might be, would add a certain flavor and spirit of revival

im so tired of the "rappe and kieeel all women XD" and "toteall neegur death haehehe" threads that I would rather read soypiller threads instead
and then you have retards who post the exact same annoying shit in the replies like "uhm glownigger fed??!!"

NO WE DONT NEED BLUEPILLED SEXHAVERS AND FOIDS TO TEACH US HOW TO LIVE HERE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS IS THE SUPPORT GROUP FOR SOCIAL OUTCAST MEN

might be funny to drop soyjaks on bluepillers but its annoying when there is a lot of them which is why r9k is gay. would rather not read LTNs humblebrag all day

Ask inkel was fun but dont let any idiot be capable of answering or else it will be a shitfest

if you are so unhappy with this forum you could leave at anytime. people leaving this forum maybe are tired of talking about the samething, maybe they roped. this is the largest incel forum and guess what? women dont give a fuck we are sexless. them and the jews are the most evil species on earth.

First off, OP is correct imo about the fact that the forum is dying, or at the very least, seeing a definite stagnation in terms of content, as well as less amount of active users. Many older users have left this forum, either having been banned/self-banned or just become inactive.

Now that begs the question of whether something should be done? I think so, perhaps having more incel-related events, like @PLA1092 suggests, would be a fun start. I reckon that we should try implementing them first, and seeing if there is any "improvement" in terms of user engagement here and whether the forum still seems "dead" afterwards. But we are already stuck at this stage for a very long time because Master isn't active here much anymore and certainly won't be creating anything new for this forum.

If all that doesn't work, then only then should we even consider letting in non-incels and those who disagree with us. Even if it came to that, I am skeptical and still don't believe it to be a good idea because just look at ask an incel and what happened to it. So if we were to do something similar, it would have to be different to ask an incel.

Ergo, I reckon why the forum appears to be dying is due to a couple of factors, including: a lack of new updates and changes to the forum, many older users leaving or getting banned, and a stagnation in content with there being essentially the same threads posted every day.

Last edited:
trying to get some high quality researched posts together for the must read section but idk if anyone will read it cause im new here