Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum has a Normie and Moralfag problem , we need a final solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
I got a a fucking 10% warning for making a pro-Incest thread ( about sisters and cousins not about mothers or daughters ) and had my thread moved to the sewers and multiple retarded bluepilled normies and moralfags coming in with "Ew" "Disgusting" "Degenerate" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Fuck off to Reddit or elesewhere with this SJW bullshit

Anti-Incest
Race deniers
Agecucks
All of these need to be banned , fucking Normfilths and moralfags ruining the forum

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario

@wereq @BataviaCel @PolskiKartofel @Adolf Hitler @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo @Chudpreet

Absolutely I agree
Even though i hate you

There should be no basic to criminalize incest if the couple never have a child together

Most incels are coping when they say they are not attracted to there own cousins or sister

Hell there sister or cousin don't even see them as brothers or respect them

30% Please cut back on the excessive fighting throughout the site
Most incels are coping when they say they are not attracted to there own cousins or sister

Hell there sister or cousin don't even see them as brothers or respect them
I don't have any siblings but I wish I had a hot sister
I do have a hot cousin that I would fuck if I could

There should be no basic to criminalize incest if the couple never have a child together
Exactly and even then , it doesn't cause inbreeding that much

@Murder Mario @30klhlvwizard

For any Normfilth and moralfag reading this , you deserve to be lynched

@Lonelyus @Pixycel @Copexodius Maximus

That's crazy bro.

Well, I don’t have a sister.

But I don’t see what the big deal is.
If adult siblings want to fuck each other, then let them fuck.

I don’t see why anyone would care.

Do you support Incest ?
Your obsession with incest makes me think you're ethnic.
And are you an agecuck ?
I think once a girl is sexually developed enough to breed there's no reason to set a arbitrary legal age barrier for the men she can have sex with. The modern obsession with the age of consent laws is a little more than a strange mix of old American Puritan values regarding sex and modern feminism. However, if you want to commit actual dictionary pedophilia (as in prepubescence kids and lower) you should be shot.

Last edited:
Your obsession with incest makes me think you're ethnic.
I'm a White Austrian and @30klhlvwizard and @Murder Mario are also White and pro-Incest
I think once a girl is sexually developed to breed there's no reason to set a arbitrary legal age barrier for the men she can have sex with. The modern obsession with the age of consent laws is a little more than a strange mix of old American Puritan values regarding sex and modern feminism. However, if you want to commit actual dictionary pedophilia (as in prepubescence kids and lower) you should be shot.
So what do you think the age of consent should be ? In Japan it is 13 ( based anti-Agecucks )

@Pixycel

Last edited:
So what do you think the age of consent should be ? In Japan it is 13 ( based anti-Agecucks )
Asians age slower than whites do so tbh that’s disgusting as shit. Call me a moralfag all you want. Japan needs to raise it to 18 asap.

Asians age slower than whites do so tbh that’s disgusting as shit. Call me a moralfag all you want. Japan needs to raise it to 18 asap.
Fucking kys moralfag agecuck
Mods ban this faggot

So if you are making a pro-incest thread, niggas that find it gross and don't "yes-man" your ass, should be banned?

You sound like a sensitive faggot that can't handle backlash for the retarded shit you say.

I am anti-incest because inbred people are subhuman and will live horrible lives.

So if you are making a pro-incest thread, niggas that find it gross and don't "yes-man" your ass, should be banned?

You sound like a sensitive faggot that can't handle backlash for the retarded shit you say.
They got some fucking mod to give me a warning and move my thread to the sewers , this place is corrupt and run by Jannies with an agenda behind it

@Lonelyus @Pixycel @Copexodius Maximus
Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Personally I don't support incest. That’s how you mass produce new incels.

You don't need to breed , just fuck
Would you get with a girl if you found out she’s a non-virgin due to having sex with her cousin everyday since they were both teens?

Would you get with a girl if you found out she’s a non-virgin due to having sex with her cousin everyday since they were both teens?
No but I would fuck my hot cousin if I could

So in summary:

2023cels want to bang their sister/cousin/aunt/mother
2023cels want to bang children
2023cels want you to acknowledge that their struggle is extra extra extra special because of their race.
2023cels want you banned from the forum if you say anything contrary to any of that.
2023cels want mods who've been in the trenches here for years to "fuck off to reddit"

Edgy! I like it. Put me in the screenshot IT.

You can always tell when it's the school holidays somewhere in the world. The spike in edgelord reeeeeposting on here is a dead giveaway.

Last edited:
OP is an infiltrator. Anyone who listens to him or takes him seriously is either one of his confederates brigading here, new here, or is extremely naive/stupid.

Do you know her full name and birthdate?
Your spell won't work. Your magick is laughably weak. Keep trying, though. You'll be the second coming of Aleister Crowley any day now.

OP is an infiltrator. Anyone who listens to him or takes him seriously is either one of his confederates brigading here, new here, or is extremely naive/stupid.
Who tf are you ? How am I an infiltrator ? No but it actually sounds interesting JFL , let me guess because of Le Height Le Tallcel Fakecel huh ?

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Pillow City Rev

Hail me you fucking slave @based_meme
Know your fucking place

No arguments ? Keep barking slave , I can do whatever I want , I wipe the floor with you filth , I am the king of pussies like you

:feelskek: The force is strong with this one.

No arguments ? Keep barking slave , I can do whatever I want , I wipe the floor with you filth , I am the king of pussies like you

Thread 'Based_meme, K9Otaku, and JayGoptri are all leftists who believe in Stochastic terrorism.' https://incels.is/threads/based_mem...s-who-believe-in-stochastic-terrorism.509561/

:feelstastyman:

Your brigading has failed. Next time, maybe? I'd say good luck, but I'd rather you kill yourselves instead of trying to turn this forum into a degenerate shithole.

:feelstastyman:

Your brigading has failed. Next time, maybe? I'd say good luck, but I'd rather you kill yourselves instead of trying to turn this forum into a degenerate shithole.
I don't give a shit

I think I know which banned user you are, but it's more fun to let you seethe.
I'm not an alt of anybody you retarded faggot
Ask the mods @SlayerSlayer @Dregster @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer

Arguments? Try this:

1. You are some noob who has been here for about 5 minutes.
2. You have done nothing that would give anybody any reason to listen to you or respect you.
3. Absolutely nobody is going to do what you tell them to do, just because you're you.
4. We are laughing at your hubris, your inflated sense of self-worth, and your autistic failure to read the room.
5. Those who do not learn from their demerit points are doomed to get more of them.
6. Keep going, you are the best entertainment I've seen on here today.
7. People like you who ragepost like this, usually pop a vein in the forehead when you eventually get banned, and go absolutely thermonuclear in the ban appeals. Those are very very special to watch, I can hardly wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.