Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this book exposes sexual behaviour of FHOs

Kointo said:
I am....

Everything a human does besides ending it's own life is cope.
u are fundamentally right on this, unless u conclude that the goal is to reproduce, everything done after reproducing is cope. but then again the universe is gonna end one day anyway, and the sun is gonna expand and engulf the entire earth. so what is the end goal of all this?

blickpall said:
Yes, so what's the issue with me saying that you should let me know when you come to my area??? What caused you to blow up like this? I just know that I am not going to go anywhere, any time soon, because of school - and New York is a common destination for people.
do you think it's easy to travel while being plagued by inceldom?
anyway, there's nothing wrong, misunderstanding, fucking happens constantly on forums
blickpall said:
I'm from Russia, I study here.
I didn't remember this, tovarish ! tell me at least the region of russia and the ethnicity
blickpall said:
Let's not pretend that your rhetoric didn't get needlessly aggressive in that last post.
I could say the very same about your posts
blickpall said:
don't play it off like you didn't start spewing inflammatory language when you hadn't done so before.
sorry, consecutio temporum kills me here, you mean I did heat up the convo even before this specific convo or what?

also, as you can see, the ability to multiquote you teached me has given me the opportunity to have better interactions in this forum, good teacher you are for sure

your rage level 4 is fake eh, you are on the path to 6, good

lostcel said:
so what is the end goal of all this?
to avoid being cucked

nausea said:
do you think it's easy to travel while being plagued by inceldom?
anyway, there's nothing wrong, misunderstanding, fucking happens constantly on forums

I travel because I know that no matter where I go, I am always the same incel. Being here or there doesn't phase me any, and I don't expect to be treated any better elsewhere either.

And yes, I'm okay with writing it off as a misunderstanding too, then.

nausea said:
I didn't remember this, tovarish ! tell me at least the region of russia and the ethnicity
Moscow, Slav.

nausea said:
I could say the very same about your posts
I only responded in like when you flew off the handle for no reason, but let's put it behind us.

nausea said:
sorry, consecutio temporum kills me here, you mean I did heat up the convo even before this specific convo or what?
No, I was referring to the first post where you sounded irritated.

nausea said:
also, as you can see, the ability to multiquote you teached me has given me the opportunity to have better interactions in this forum, good teacher you are for sure
^^ I'm glad.

blickpall said:
I travel because I know that no matter where I go, I am always the same incel. Being here or there doesn't phase me any, and I don't expect to be treated any better elsewhere either.

yes I too don't expect any change, but you seem to have superpowers to me to not being phased

nausea said:
yes I too don't expect any change, but you seem to have superpowers to me to not being phased

One of the beauties of apatheism - if I can't control it, I don't stress over it.

lostcel said:
u are fundamentally right on this, unless u conclude that the goal is to reproduce, everything done after reproducing is cope. but then again the universe is gonna end one day anyway, and the sun is gonna expand and engulf the entire earth. so what is the end goal of all this?

There is no end goal. The goal to reproduce is meaningless itself. Nothing has meaning or purpose.

blickpall said:
One of the beauties of apatheism - if I can't control it, I don't stress over it.

is ken shiro anime now?

nausea said:
is ken shiro anime now?

Of course it is lol. It's always been. What did you think it was?

nausea said:
no

cartoon=\=anime

also it was my fav cartoon back those years

Anime is short for Japanese animation. They're cartoons.

[attachment=1038]

So your favorite show was an anime? Ironic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-05-13-04-08.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-05-13-04-08.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 147
Kointo said:
So your favorite show was an anime? Ironic.
no, japanese cartoon does not equal with anime, so I got informed, remember?

nausea said:
no, japanese cartoon does not equal with anime, so I got informed, remember?

That's ....not what he meant at all. He was saying that anime is different from western cartoons....

You can look up kenshiro and it says it right there that it's an anime...
[attachment=1041]

Any Japanese animation is anime.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-05-13-06-17.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-05-13-06-17.png
    320.7 KB · Views: 146
Kointo said:
That's ....not what he meant at all. He was saying that anime is different from western cartoons....

You can look up kenshiro and it says it right there that it's an anime...

Any Japanese animation is anime.

you such confused soul

I watched the tv serie= cartoon, not fucking anime at all

there was no trace of anime in that serie, no trace of this pic and the likes in the serie I watched, you forgot what the cartoon was about eh? rewatch it

nausea said:
you such confused soul

there was no trace of anime in that serie, no trace of this pic and the likes in the serie I watched, you forgot what the cartoon was about eh? rewatch it

@blickpall, please help me. He's not understanding and I tried explaining it.

I don't know how else to say it. Its an anime.

You're the confused soul. You have no idea what you're talking about. I gave you proof and explained it and you're still being stubborn.

@nausea @Kointo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fist_of_the_North_Star
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenshiro

Do Ctrl + F + "anime"

You get 38 and 11 results, respectively, most of them referring to the fact that Fist of the North Star is a manga and an anime. It's also part of the "Anime and manga" portal.

@nausea It's ironic that you wanted people to not argue about medicine because they are uninformed, but you argue about anime even though you are woefully uninformed lol.

blickpall said:
@nausea @Kointo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fist_of_the_North_Star
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenshiro

Do Ctrl + F + "anime"

You get 38 and 11 results, respectively, most of them referring to the fact that Fist of the North Star is a manga and an anime. It's also part of the "Anime and manga" portal.

@nausea It's ironic that you wanted people to not argue about medicine because they are uninformed, but you argue about anime even though you are woefully uninformed lol.

ah so now you think that when ken shiro was transmitted in italy there was internet? it has been publicized as japanese cartoon not anime and what manga, manga are paperwritten novels afaIk, I watched it as a cartoon not as some other thing

your last paragraph is ATROCITY FULL FORCE, don't need even to explain to you, it's also disrespect

now, I am triggered due to real life circumnstance and indeed I opened a ragefuel thread, this convo ( apart to your last paragraph about medicine ) isn't important , indeed kointo called you in out of nothing

nausea said:
ah so now you think that when ken shiro was transmitted in italy there was internet? it has been publicized as japanese cartoon not anime and what manga, manga are paperwritten novels afaIk, I watched it as a cartoon not as some other thing

your last paragraph is ATROCITY FULL FORCE, don't need even to explain to you, it's also disrespect

now, I am triggered due to real life circumnstance and indeed I opened a ragefuel thread, this convo ( apart to your last paragraph about medicine ) isn't important , indeed kointo called you in out of nothing

It was publicized as a Japanese cartoon because Japanese cartoons and anime are interchangeable words lol!

Kointo said:
It was publicized as a Japanese cartoon because Japanese cartoons and anime are interchangeable words lol!

nononononhohohohoho

blickpall told me anime are something more than cartoons

nausea said:
nononononhohohohoho

blickpall told me anime are something more than cartoons

Kointo was correct in understanding that I said "cartoons" meaning Western cartoons. Anime, for the most part, is just Japanese "cartoons" but has its own distinct style and thematic background. There are a few exceptions, but that is the general rule. When I said that anime is different from cartoons, you could translate it differently as "Western cartoons are different from Japanese cartoons."

blickpall said:
Kointo was correct in understanding that I said "cartoons" meaning Western cartoons. Anime, for the most part, is just Japanese "cartoons" but has its own distinct style and thematic background. There are a few exceptions, but that is the general rule. When I said that anime is different from cartoons, you could translate it differently as "Western cartoons are different from Japanese cartoons."

WALLAHI !!!!!!!!!!!!! ngowchgilacnh guhcl

WALLAHI at this whole discussion then !!!!!!!! shit you animecels are insidious

I watched the entire serie that was transmitted here, there was no sexuality involved, not the pic kointo posted with kenshiro sexing that female character, only bodies exploding through okuto and the various martial schools ( nanto was my favorite )

My actual position versus anime remains the same however, those representations I see around here are blatantly sexual provocations for weak minds , wonder how many jizzes @Kointo had in honor to @Akarin ' s avatar !!! wallahi !!!

nausea said:

I watched the entire serie that was transmitted here, there was no sexuality involved, not the pic kointo posted with kenshiro sexing that female character, only bodies exploding through okuto and the various martial schools ( nanto was my favorite )

My actual position versus anime remains the same however, those representations I see around here are blatantly sexual provocations for weak minds , wonder how many jizzes Kointo had in honor to Akarin ' s avatar !!! wallahi !!!

Lmao triggercel'd.

You know that not all anime is like that, right? And that "loli" i.e. young girls in anime are generally not meant to be sexualized, it's just a small minority of suspect weebs that are into them, right? I find nothing sexual in Akarin's avatar, for example, nor do I like it, but I do like anime.

nausea said:

My actual position versus anime remains the same however, those representations I see around here are blatantly sexual provocations for weak minds , wonder how many jizzes @Kointo had in honor to @Akarin ' s avatar !!! wallahi !!!

Nausea, it's called fanart. The sexual picture wasn't from the show. Its unofficial fanart.

Sexual provocations for weak minds? And why is that? Can a nigga not fap to hentai? It helps restrict me from getting a real female.

blickpall said:
it's just a small minority of suspect weebs that are into them, right?

>raises hand

nausea said:
you such confused soul

Anime is a japanese word for EVERY animation. Just like lolicon is a word for pedophilia. Uneducated weebs like to draw untrue conclusions that anime = japanese cartoon and lolicon = young 2d girl. And even by their standards - yes, Fist of the North Star is an anime how hard you'll try to deny that. It was produced in Japan and made in characteristical Japanese style. Pokemon is anime, Dragon Ball is anime, Naruto is anime, Yu Gi Oh is anime. Even fucking Moomins is an anime.

Akarin said:
Anime is a japanese word for EVERY animation. Just like lolicon is a word for pedophilia. Uneducated weebs like to draw untrue conclusions that anime = japanese cartoon and lolicon = young 2d girl. And even by their standards - yes, Fist of the North Star is an anime how hard you'll try to deny that. It was produced in Japan and made in characteristical Japanese style. Pokemon is anime, Dragon Ball is anime, Naruto is anime, Yu Gi Oh is anime. Even fucking Moomins is an anime.

In Japan it refers to all animation, but in the West it refers to only Japanese animation.

blickpall said:
You know that not all anime is like that, right?
yes
blickpall said:
And that "loli" i.e. young girls in anime are generally not meant to be sexualized, it's just a small minority of suspect weebs that are into them, right?
wrong, you deluded ( you strange subject eh )
blickpall said:
I find nothing sexual in Akarin's avatar, for example, nor do I like it, but I do like anime.
so you claim

I have to ask you authorization to do something, may I?

Akarin said:
Pokemon is anime, Dragon Ball is anime, Naruto is anime, Yu Gi Oh is anime. Even fucking Moomins is an anime.
never watched these things my entire life

Kointo said:
Can a nigga not fap to hentai?
who is this cannigga?

nausea said:
yeswrong, you deluded ( you strange subject eh )so you claim

What are you thinking of doing?

37964cc046c39ee26b7ecb64eefd7f02d7fd5074_00.gif

nausea said:

who is this cannigga?

I was speaking in ebonics (African American slang)

I was asking "Can a guy not fap to hentai?"

nausea said:
wrong, you deluded ( you strange subject eh )

> Doesn't know anything about anime
> Knows that I'm wrong about how ubiquitous loli admiration is

Ok.

nausea said:

What kind of question is this? How can I possibly answer this? Like, please take me through the steps of your thinking which make you think that this question is something that makes sense. Here is my thinking process:

1. He wants authorization, means permission, means he wants to not be banned for whatever he is about to do.
2. I can't promise that I won't ban ANYTHING he does, because this site has rules. I can't promise him that if he violates the rules, that I won't ban or warn, because that's what the rules are for.
3. However, I don't even know what the fuck he's talking about because he's being vague as hell. How can I give permission for someone to do something that I don't even know what it is???

It makes no sense.

Kointo said:
What are you thinking of doing?
permission from him, because it regards him not you

I use to ask users often here about it, but he's also a mod, so out of aknowledgement of his duty here I must have his permission

blickpall said:
3. However, I don't even know what the fuck he's talking about because he's being vague as hell.

He's vague a lot of the time lol. Its nothing out of the ordinary.

nausea said:
permission from him, because it regards him not you

I use to ask users often here about it, but he's also a mod, so out of aknowledgement of his duty here I must have his permission

Ok? I was just being curious.

Kointo said:
I was asking "Can a guy not fap to hentai?"
you can fap to whatever you like to fap, you mentalist?

Kointo said:
Ok? I was just being curious
yes perfectly ok indeed

and I am the vague one eh??

blickpall said:
What kind of question is this? How can I possibly answer this? Like, please take me through the steps of your thinking which make you think that this question is something that makes sense. Here is my thinking process:

1. He wants authorization, means permission, means he wants to not be banned for whatever he is about to do.
2. I can't promise that I won't ban ANYTHING he does, because this site has rules. I can't promise him that if he violates the rules, that I won't ban or warn, because that's what the rules are for.
3. However, I don't even know what the fuck he's talking about because he's being vague as hell. How can I give permission for someone to do something that I don't even know what it is???

It makes no sense.

it's a very simple question man whallai jesus...

I fucking just wanted to ask you if I can tag you from now on in whatever thread I'll make around if I think it may interest you

I fucking asked you for permission because BEFORE you became a mod , another mod and maybe even the admin made a post saying "the mods shall not befriend users for they will be tagged like crazy by the users they befriended and this fact is annoyance", obviously there was not need to me personally to be informed about this for I already suspected this phenomenon could be annoying to the mods and the admin

Kointo said:
Mentalist?
someone like you who pretends to disconnect logic from emotion

Kointo said:

this img isn't sexual to you?

nausea said:
it's a very simple question man whallai jesus...

I fucking just wanted to ask you if I can tag you from now on in whatever thread I'll make around if I think it may interest you

I fucking asked you for permission because BEFORE you became a mod , another mod and maybe even the admin made a post saying "the mods shall not befriend users for they will be tagged like crazy by the users they befriended and this fact is annoyance", obviously there was not need to me personally to be informed about this for I already suspected this phenomenon could be annoying to the mods and the admin

It's not a simple question because you didn't mention any specifics. It's like if I walk up to you and say "Can I?" and you don't know if I'm asking you to walk past you, hug you, or punch you in the face. That is derived from context clues, but there were none in your query, so how can I just say "yes, you have permission?"

I already get tagged a lot so sure, go ahead. We do tell people to use the report button instead of tags if they want moderator action, and that being "friends" with a moderator doesn't mean that you can just call on me like a dog to ban people you don't like (not saying YOU would, just saying that this is the reason for what this person said, probably). But yea, if there is something you think I would be interested, go ahead and tag me. I'll tell you if it's my taste or not so you can refine your tagging as well. Cheers.

I remember some dude on here said he was going to make an audio book recording of this. Good luck to him, I don't know how he could read some of that book out loud without laughing his ass off at some of the scenes.

blickpall said:
It's not a simple question because you didn't mention any specifics. It's like if I walk up to you and say "Can I?" and you don't know if I'm asking you to walk past you, hug you, or punch you in the face. That is derived from context clues, but there were none in your query, so how can I just say "yes, you have permission?"
ok man ok
blickpall said:
I already get tagged a lot so sure, go ahead. We do tell people to use the report button instead of tags if they want moderator action, and that being "friends" with a moderator doesn't mean that you can just call on me like a dog to ban people you don't like (not saying YOU would, just saying that this is the reason for what this person said, probably). But yea, if there is something you think I would be interested, go ahead and tag me. I'll tell you if it's my taste or not so you can refine your tagging as well. Cheers.
ah ok if that is the reason ok

mikepence said:
I remember some dude on here said he was going to make an audio book recording of this. Good luck to him, I don't know how he could read some of that book out loud without laughing his ass off at some of the scenes.

yes true lol

which chapter did you find more interesting?

nausea said:

Why the fuck would it be? Its a gif of a woman nodding. What's sexual about moving your head up and down?

Kointo said:
nausea said:

Why the fuck would it be? Its a gif of a woman nodding. What's sexual about moving your head up and down?

LOL

( your signature also lol about that dentist's poster )

nausea said:

someone like you who pretends to disconnect logic from emotion

And, why do you think I'm "pretending." It's something any logical person can do.

Also, mentalist refers to magicians.

nausea said:
LOL

( your signature also lol about that dentist's poster )

Well, yeah. The sig is meant to be sexual, obviously.

Kointo said:
And, why do you think I'm "pretending." It's something any logical person can do.

Also, mentalist refers to magicians
indeed
Kointo said:
Well, yeah. The sig is meant to be sexual, obviously
you didn't get it

mikepence said:

I said I'd do it if someone PayPals me. Should I start a GoFundMe? I don't think I'll do it for less than $50 because my time is valuable.

nausea said:
indeedyou didn't get it

This is why I said you're vague

"You didn't get it"

What am I supposed to get from that? You can at least explain what I didn't get about your statement.

Kointo said:

To be 100% fair, blushing does have romantic connotations in many anime (exceptions being those in which the characters are permanently "flushed"), but I wouldn't push it so far as to say it's outright sexual.

blickpall said:
I said I'd do it if someone PayPals me. Should I start a GoFundMe? I don't think I'll do it for less than $50 because my time is valuable.

I would pay 50 USD for that. I have money to spare.

blickpall said:
To be 100% fair, blushing does have romantic connotations in many anime (exceptions being those in which the characters are permanently "flushed"), but I wouldn't push it so far as to say it's outright sexual.

Yeah, possible romantic connotations. Not sexual.

Kointo said:

Alright, I'll do one page or so to see how long it would take me, and give a more accurate estimate based on my normal hourly wage for work. Also, so you guys can hear my voice and decide if you want it done or not.

blickpall said:
Alright, I'll do one page or so to see how long it would take me, and give a more accurate estimate based on my normal hourly wage for work. Also, so you guys can hear my voice and decide if you want it done or not.

Will the credit card information be safe on go fund me?

blickpall said:

man it's not feasible, refrain from it

Kointo said:
Yeah, possible romantic connotations. Not sexual.
cuck

Kointo said:
maaaaaaaaaaan just read it lol

the scenes are not meant to be audiobooked, read at least one of them and you'll get it

Kointo said:
This is why I said you're vague

"You didn't get it"

What am I supposed to get from that? You can at least explain what I didn't get about your statement
what blicky said above

Kointo said:
Will the credit card information be safe on go fund me?

I have no idea how GoFundMe works with credit cards to be quite honest. I imagine that information you submit on there has to be safe considering that it wouldn't have gotten so big if it wasn't? I've donated to some people in need through PayPal through GoFundMe and haven't had any issues.

nausea said:
man it's not feasible, refrain from it

How is it not feasible?