Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this book exposes sexual behaviour of FHOs

blickpall said:
It sucks to admit, but blackpilled women in positions of power and prominence may be some of our greatest allies.

what???

SeparateBlueAegeancat-max-1mb.gif

nausea said:

Female politicians, social activists, and writers have a great amount of sway over women, and thus female voters and policy makers. If they begin delivering the blackpill in public media, women are more likely to believe it than they would be if they heard it from a man. A man will instantly be shut down as a misogynist "mansplaining" theories that women find detestable.

Kointo said:
READ THE BOOK
it will benefit you

blickpall said:
Female politicians, social activists, and writers have a great amount of sway over women, and thus female voters and policy makers. If they begin delivering the blackpill in public media, women are more likely to believe it than they would be if they heard it from a man. A man will instantly be shut down as a misogynist "mansplaining" theories that women find detestable.

read the bloody book for your own sake

also

hQqSah9.gif

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
nausea said:
ok here is the chapter that pushed me into suicidemode when I first read it
DO NOT READ if suicidal, this thing will destroy any trust in femmeens you could still harbor
Doesn't He Look like His Father?
As the man drifted back into consciousness, he painfully turned over
his left hand which had been resting, palm down, on the bed. His
partner reached out and placed her hand in his, distressed by the
coolness of his skin. As their eyes met, she shook her head, answering
his mute question.
The man knew that death wasn't far away, but he couldn't die yet.
He had set himself one last task and had to live just that little bit
longer. Despite the drugs and the pain, panic rose within him that he
might fail and die too soon. His son was on his way, flying from the
other side of the world, and the man desperately wanted to see him just
one more time. Nothing else would make his last moments peaceful.
His eyes closed and he drifted off once again into semiconsciousness.
Scenes from the past opened and closed so vividly he
could swear he was actually there. He walked into the room where he
met his lifelong partner and saw her for the very first time. He saw the
blood and water as his son shot that last short distance out into the
world. The midwife picked the baby up, identified his boyhood, and in
the next breath remarked how much he looked like his father. Then he
was wrapped and placed in his father's arms, his tiny, wizened face
pointing upwards, bottom lip quivering as he sucked at a non-existent nipple. It was the most emotional moment of the man's
life, his own flesh and blood there in his arms.
The man opened his eyes again. Still all he could see was his
partner. After their son had been born, she had never really wanted
any more children, but he hadn't minded. Just having the one child
meant that they had never needed to stint on their son's comfort,
development and education. At the same time, they had found it
relatively easy to become modestly wealthy. Their investment of
time and money had been more than repaid by their son's successes.
Three times, as his son was growing up, the man was almost
tempted into infidelity. But each time, at the last moment, he had
resisted for fear it would break up his home. He would have been
sad to lose his partner, but he would have been heartbroken to lose
his son. The two of them had always been close. They had shared all
of those things that a father and son can share, even through the
boy's difficult adolescence. He relived the pride he had felt at seeing
him graduate, then watched once more as his career went from
strength to strength. He met again the succession of pretty girls who
clamoured for his attention, and the beauty who was to become like a
daughter to him. He remembered the surges of grand-paternalism as,
one by one, they had given him five grandchildren.
As real as if it were actually happening, he felt himself lift the
photograph which was now by his hospital bedside but which for
years had had pride of place in his lounge. After his son's
emigration, prompted by a career move apparently too lucrative to
refuse, the picture had taken on a special significance. It was of his
dynasty, as he called it; a professional photograph of himself, his
son and the five grandchildren. As he never tired of saying, the
picture showed his contribution to the world and to future
generations, a contribution more lasting than any work of art. His
son and his grandchildren had already inherited his genes. Now,
very soon, they would inherit a large part of his wealth.
His heart skipped a beat as he thought he saw a young man come into the room. He was sure it was his son, and he looked so
well, so successful — and so strangely young. The man smiled. He
had done it. He had hung on just long enough.
His partner knew he was dead. She had felt his hand growing
colder and colder. Now he was gone. She thought she had used up all
her tears, but more came. After a while, she called for a nurse; then,
after a few more moments of contemplation, left the room to wait for
her son. He finally arrived two hours later. After she had broken the
news to him, the pair of them went in and stood over the man's body,
now totally cold. The woman tried to console her son by telling him
that in the man's last hours, during his few moments of
consciousness, he had spoken of nothing else but of him and his
family.
While openly weeping, her son cursed the airport delays and
heavy traffic that had made him too late. Then, in an outburst he
would later regret, he turned on his mother and swore at her. He
cursed her infidelity and lamented the day that she had saddled him
with her secret. For ten long years she had made him keep up the
pretence until, in the end, the burden had become too much and he
had felt driven to emigrate. But most of all, he cursed her for making
him hate himself today. During the long flight home, a single thought
had plagued his mind. Why am I bothering? — he's not even my real
father.
AHHHHHH JEESUS CHRIST NO I SHOULD OF HEED YOUR WARNING NOOOOOOO JESUS CHRIST WHERS MY ROPE HOLY FUCK SHIT FUCK

so I finally decided to read that ridiculous wall-of-text and, as an atheist anti-natalist who is 1) aware of the alleged  >10% non-paternity stats (particularly in the low SES strata) and 2) deeply cynical of human nature, this not only did not trigger me -- I found it humorous lmfao 

good blackpill for you "but muh gene pool" & "life is worthless if I don't reproduce" faggots. life is worthless whether you reproduce or not. The universe does not care about your existence and death will annihilate you irrespective of whether or not half your DNA makes it into another equally worthless organism destined to be annihilated

subsaharan said:
so I finally decided to read that ridiculous wall-of-text and, as an atheist anti-natalist who is 1) aware of the alleged  >10% non-paternity stats (particularly in the low SES strata) and 2) deeply cynical of human nature, this not only did not trigger me -- I found it humorous lmfao 

good blackpill for you "but muh gene pool" & "life is worthless if I don't reproduce" faggots. life is worthless whether you reproduce or not. The universe does not care about your existence and death will annihilate you irrespective of whether or not half your DNA makes it into another equally worthless organism destined to be annihilated

Nihilism is certainly valid on a philosophical and factual level but unfortunately we are also programmed to attribute value to things in the span of our lifetime. The things closest to us in time and space are much more pertinent to us than the distant future when our species dies. If we are given but one chance at life then yes, we can choose to accept its inherent meaninglessness or we can choose to follow our instincts and make the most of what we are given by manufacturing meaning ourselves. This is of course a coping mechanism, but nihilism is too because it gives one the excuse to do nothing at all while suffering all the same.

subsaharan said:

and? what shall we do ?

also it's better you read at least the preface of the book eh

subsaharan said:

True, very true.

blickpall said:
This is of course a coping mechanism, but nihilism is too because it gives one the excuse to do nothing at all while suffering all the same.

Nihilism is far from a coping mechanism. It's the opposite. It creates terror and anguish for anyone who has the realization.

Kointo said:
subsaharan said:
so I finally decided to read that ridiculous wall-of-text and, as an atheist anti-natalist who is 1) aware of the alleged >10% non-paternity stats (particularly in the low SES strata) and 2) deeply cynical of human nature, this not only did not trigger me -- I found it humorous lmfao
good blackpill for you "but muh gene pool" & "life is worthless if I don't reproduce" faggots. life is worthless whether you reproduce or not. The universe does not care about your existence and death will annihilate you irrespective of whether or not half your DNA makes it into another equally worthless organism destined to be annihilated
True, very true.
blue very blue lol

subsaharan said:

I am anti-natalist too, have you read ever deeper honesty? But I have to stop reading anti-natalist stuff it makes me want to rope for real gives me panic attacks and derealization.

nausea said:
blue very blue lol

Bluepilled? No. Simply no.

It's an overarching blackpill.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
I am anti-natalist too, have you read ever deeper honesty? But I have to stop reading anti-natalist stuff it makes me want to rope for real gives me panic attacks and derealization.

I posted a powerful antinatalism video here

Kointo said:
Bluepilled? No. Simply no.

It's an overarching blackpill.

it's simply wicked

@blickpall fair points. And I do tend to describe myself as nihilist to keep things simple, although tbh my beliefs are probably closer to absurdism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism#Relationship_to_existentialism_and_nihilism

9RqrNfr.png

i.e., truth be told, most of my positions are fairly agnostic in that I'm open to acknowledge the uncertainty in my judgements

@nausea nothing different tbh. My default outlook is to look at life like The Onion's Quigley the Gorilla does:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJkWS4t4l0k[/video]

"Existence. Cruel Joke." 

I live life normally, but I keep things in perspective -- always aware of my self/society-invented meaning -- in not taking myself or anything too seriously given everyone and everything will meet the same ending. 

as blickpall alluded, perhaps an excellent coping strategy I suppose, the other end of that double-edged sword, however, is that it does make empathy more challenging (for instance, in circumstances of grief & bereavement... the fact that I work with death so closely in my professional capacity also does not help)

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
subsaharan said:
so I finally decided to read that ridiculous wall-of-text and, as an atheist anti-natalist who is 1) aware of the alleged >10% non-paternity stats (particularly in the low SES strata) and 2) deeply cynical of human nature, this not only did not trigger me -- I found it humorous lmfao
good blackpill for you "but muh gene pool" & "life is worthless if I don't reproduce" faggots. life is worthless whether you reproduce or not. The universe does not care about your existence and death will annihilate you irrespective of whether or not half your DNA makes it into another equally worthless organism destined to be annihilated

Hmmm haven't heard of that book I'll look into it

subsaharan said:
@blickpall fair points. And I do tend to describe myself as nihilist to keep things simple, although tbh my beliefs are probably closer to absurdism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism#Relationship_to_existentialism_and_nihilism

9RqrNfr.png

i.e., truth be told, most of my positions are fairly agnostic in that I'm open to acknowledge the uncertainty in my judgements

@nausea nothing different tbh. My default outlook is to look at life like The Onion's Quigley the Gorilla does:

"Existence. Cruel Joke." 

I live life normally, but I keep things in perspective -- always aware of my self/society-invented meaning -- in not taking myself or anything too seriously given everyone and everything will meet the same ending. 

as blickpall alluded, perhaps an excellent coping strategy I suppose, the other end of that double-edged sword, however, is that it does make empathy more challenging (for instance, in circumstances of grief & bereavement... the fact that I work with death so closely in my professional capacity also does not help)

Hmmm haven't heard of that book I'll look into it

you will find interesting the video I posted here about nihilism, may I tag you there?

yes I know about that gorilla and other gorillas too ( and I abhor such things )

what's your field of work? I too see people die almost every working day

nausea said:
it's simply wicked

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=308Oq8KWa9A[/video]

subsaharan said:

Is this satirical lol? Most of it was interesting but the reporters had a comedic and dry tone.

@subsaharan you have pm disabled, I cannot answer to your pm

Kointo said:
Is this satirical lol? Most of it was interesting but the reporters had a comedic and dry tone
sadly it's just abominion

nausea said:
lol @Kointo

wicked!

heehee

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpTs9tgKCW0[/video]

nausea said:
sadly it's just abominion

What the hell is that?

Abomination?

Is there an audio book of this brother? I cannot read.

Bri8564 said:
Is there an audio book of this brother? I cannot read.
not that I know sadly

Kointo said:
What the hell is that?

Abomination?
for you? what do you think about that video?

@Kointo yeh the vid is satire lol. it's prob my top 5 fav Onion vid tho.. prob cuz I could identify so much w/ Quigley's response as identical to my response when I discovered my own mortality as a child. "Existence. Cruel joke" but a joke to not take too seriously nevertheless has literally been my motto for over 2 decades lol

@nausea shit, thx for the heads up -- let me see if I can figure out how to change my settings

nausea said:

About that video? I don't know what to think about most of "The Onion" articles and videos. 

But I do agree that existence is a joke.

nausea said:
not that I know sadly

Do you know of any good authors for incels that I can possibly listen to as audio books?

Bri8564 said:
nausea said:
not that I know sadly

Do you know of any good authors for incels that I can possibly listen to as audio books?

possibly kafka, celine and cioran imo

nausea said:

Franz Kafka, Emil Cioran, and [font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Louis-Ferdinand Céline?[/font]

Bri8564 said:
nausea said:
Franz Kafka, Emil Cioran, and [font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Louis-Ferdinand Céline?[/font]
yep, see my thread in offtopic

Kointo said:
Nihilism is far from a coping mechanism. It's the opposite. It creates terror and anguish for anyone who has the realization.

Sure, but there are millions of atheists and agnostics and apatheists (like me) who are cognizant of the high likelihood that nothing we do "matters" on the cosmic level, but very few extend it to the point of making it their guiding school of thought and a motivation for total inaction. It's a cope for those who use it as an excuse to "LDAR" even though I think it's safe to say that everyone who claims to be a nihilist falls short of that perceived "ideal," or rather logically consequent outcome. They still eat, drink, etc. It's not true nihilism and thus they are simply using it as a selective coping mechanism.

subsaharan said:
fair points. And I do tend to describe myself as nihilist to keep things simple, although tbh my beliefs are probably closer to absurdism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism#...d_nihilism

Yes, this is certainly a much more balanced and (in my opinion) reasonable stance than pure nihilism. Awareness, acceptance with clauses, and no constraint on behavior. As I alluded to above @Kointo, a quintessential nihilist would, from what I gather, upon coming to the realization of the futility of it all would cease all non-automatic behavior immediately and literally LDAR.

blickpall said:
Sure, but there are millions of atheists and agnostics and apatheists (like me) who are cognizant of the high likelihood that nothing we do "matters" on the cosmic level, but very few extend it to the point of making it their guiding school of thought and a motivation for total inaction. It's a cope for those who use it as an excuse to "LDAR" even though I think it's safe to say that everyone who claims to be a nihilist falls short of that perceived "ideal," or rather logically consequent outcome. They still eat, drink, etc. It's not true nihilism and thus they are simply using it as a selective coping mechanism.

Yes, this is certainly a much more balanced and (in my opinion) reasonable stance than pure nihilism. Awareness, acceptance with clauses, and no constraint on behavior. As I alluded to above @Kointo, a quintessential nihilist would, from what I gather, upon coming to the realization of the futility of it all would cease all non-automatic behavior immediately and literally LDAR.

I'm still alive today because I can't get rid of my instinct to not "literally LDAR". It's something I can't do without giving into human temptation.

I continue to live because of the chemical reactions in my frontal lobe that tell me what I'm doing is good.

I LDAR because I don't enjoy social interaction outside of the internet.

blickpall said:
apatheists (like me)
what is it?

Kointo said:
I'm still alive today because I can't get rid of my instinct to not "literally LDAR". It's something I can't do without giving into human temptation.

I continue to live because of the chemical reactions in my frontal lobe that tell me what I'm doing is good.

I literally ldar'ed several times

Kointo said:

So as I said, you're actively coping despite saying you are a nihilist, if I understand correctly.

nausea said:
what is it?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apatheism

"An apatheist is someone who is not interested in accepting or rejecting any claims that gods exist or do not exist. The existence of god(s) is not rejected, but may be designated irrelevant."

blickpall said:
So as I said, you're actively coping despite saying you are a nihilist, if I understand correctly.

I am....

Everything a human does besides ending it's own life is cope.

blickpall said:
The existence of god(s) is not rejected, but may be designated irrelevant."

Jung , did you see his speech about myth?

see also what he said about tribes

also have a look at the video and interview of herzog about the cave of forgotten dreams

nausea said:

also have a look at the video and interview of herzog about the cave of forgotten dreams

Can you just tell me what point you're trying to make and what is relevant from these other sources? As I mentioned before, I'm well-versed in Jung's works and I don't understand the connection you are trying to make.

blickpall said:
nausea said:
Can you just tell me what point you're trying to make and what is relevant from these other sources? As I mentioned before, I'm well-versed in Jung's works and I don't understand the connection you are trying to make.
here or on the Jung thread?

nausea said:
here or on the Jung thread?

You're telling me to go read/watch some stuff after quoting me. I want you to tell me, here, what the point that you're trying to make is instead of making me go and read/watch things. What is it that Jung and Herzog and etc. are saying? How is it relevant to what I am saying?

blickpall said:
You're telling me to go read/watch some stuff after quoting me. I want you to tell me, here, what the point that you're trying to make is instead of making me go and read/watch things. What is it that Jung and Herzog and etc. are saying? How is it relevant to what I am saying?

ok here then

1 cave of forgotten dreams is actually a documentary about a cave in southern france which is inaccessible to the public, where they found what it's believed to be a sacred space used for rituals involving animals in particular, I don't remember now the actual estimed datation of the site but we are talking about ancient stuff-our ancestors-, , the man made paintings are interpreted as a form of religious sentiment like forces of nature represented by various animals, the ancient painters likely tried to "contact" such energies , it's fucking precious site and discovery

2 jung, granted he was based religious, preached about the dangers of being disconnected from our roots ( tribes, myths etc ), he described the archetypes as root-like energies\drives\etc which in his experience always came out as the deepest issue of his patients, so to speak,
so his work to cure them was primarily directed at making them aware of this issue in a manner that they could actually elaborate it and overcome such issues on their own. In brief conclusion about Jung : our religious sentiments are deeply rooted in our mind and we cannot dismiss them, be it an eagle, a god, multiple gods, the sky, krom, whatever; any pretentious attempt at dismissing any archetype will result in disgrace and psychic sufference

nausea said:
ok here then

1 cave of forgotten dreams is actually a documentary about a cave in southern france which is inaccessible to the public, where they found what it's believed to be a sacred space used for rituals involving animals in particular, I don't remember now the actual estimed datation of the site but we are talking about ancient stuff-our ancestors-, , the man made paintings are interpreted as a form of religious sentiment like forces of nature represented by various animals, the ancient painters likely tried to "contact" such energies , it's fucking precious site and discovery

2 jung, granted he was based religious, preached about the dangers of being disconnected from our roots ( tribes, myths etc ), he described the archetypes as root-like energies\drives\etc which in his experience always came out as the deepest issue of his patients, so to speak,
so his work to cure them was primarily directed at making them aware of this issue in a manner that they could actually elaborate it and overcome such issues on their own. In brief conclusion about Jung : our religious sentiments are deeply rooted in our mind and we cannot dismiss them, be it an eagle, a god, multiple gods, the sky, krom, whatever; any pretentious attempt at dismissing any archetype will result in disgrace and psychic sufference

Yea so this is all stuff I neither believe in nor care about whether it's real or not because it doesn't affect my life. That's really what being apatheist means. Whethere there is a god or not, it hasn't done anything for me, so why bother?

blickpall said:
Yea so this is all stuff I neither believe in nor care about whether it's real or not because it doesn't affect my life. That's really what being apatheist means. Whethere there is a god or not, it hasn't done anything for me, so why bother?

it does affect your life 

whether is real or not? what? the cave is not real? the tribes are not real? Jung is not real? and your apatheist is real...

man, I have a powerful weapon in my arsenal but it's so powerful I am not sure the chaos it may create here ( documented by USA psychiatrists ), now I may still find the video ( it was on youtube the first time I saw it, but I am not sure it's still uploaded ), if\when I find it I may decide to post it in the appropriate thread, obviously I shall get the authorization from you, the other mods and the admin or it's a no-no

you still miss the point entirely : it's not about "there is god or not", it's about the fact that it does exists in our mind and I am not referring to any particular divinity at all

and you hinted at my "closed mindness", you seem closed minded to me eh

discussing with you is very interesting, the new york city coffee we will have shall surely be "nice" )))

nausea said:
it does affect your life 

whether is real or not? what? the cave is not real? the tribes are not real? Jung is not real? and your apatheist is real...

man, I have a powerful weapon in my arsenal but it's so powerful I am not sure the chaos it may create here ( documented by USA psychiatrists ), now I may still find the video ( it was on youtube the first time I saw it, but I am not sure it's still uploaded ), if\when I find it I may decide to post it in the appropriate thread, obviously I shall get the authorization from you, the other mods and the admin or it's a no-no

you still miss the point entirely : it's not about "there is god or not", it's about the fact that it does exists in our mind and I am not referring to any particular divinity at all

and you hinted at my "closed mindness", you seem closed minded to me eh

discussing with you is very interesting, the new york city coffee we will have shall surely be "nice" )))

If it affects my life, it does so externally and in ways I cannot control. If it does so internally and without my knowledge, then it is also something I cannot control. Therefore, it is something I don't care about.

A drawing on a cave frankly means nothing. I drew pictures of huge walking robots in my notebook when I was in 3rd grade, if some distant scientist finds it should we assume that that means there were Gundams walking around in 1998? No. Just because some people believe in things without evidence or deem their personal anecdotal experiences to be evidence through faith, that's on them. I don't believe because I have never been personally provided with a reason to. Therefore, it's not "real" to me. What's real to me is everything I can feel, hear, see, touch, taste, etc.

Since you bring up USA psychiatrists or something but don't share the video, I'll share what I know. We've traced experiences of "faith" in worshipers in church to a specific location of the brain; it is the socialization with others, the communal praise to a diety, that triggers the feeling that is scientifically called "rapture" and mimics the effects of drugs like MDMA. Or, I guess, MDMA elicits effects that are similar to rapture. In short, as there is no evidence of god or spiritualism outside of people's beliefs, and even those beliefs manifest them in ways that we are capable of replicating through non-religious means (drugs, congregation, etc.) then I have even less reason to believe in a higher deity. But even so, this whole conversation is fruitless to me because again, if it affects me in ways I cannot control, then it doesn't matter to me. I only worry about things that are under my power.

I can totally accept that to a person with faith, a person with no faith can seem closed-minded. I'm okay with that. But to me, a person who defines other objects through the lens of their faith and deems certain things "good" or "evil" when things are just things, especially man-made things, and then proceeds to say that they will not partake in them because they come from the side of evil, that to ME is closed-minded. We disagree fundamentally, and both consider the other closed-minded, because relative to the perspective of the other, this is true. Both of us are closed-minded in some ways in respect to the other's beliefs, that is natural and unavoidable.

Let me know when you hit the states. I've been eager to meet up with my fellow local NYCels.

blickpall said:
we who?
blickpall said:
I only worry about things that are under my power.
they are in your power, that's the point
blickpall said:
But to me, a person who defines other objects through the lens of their faith and deems certain things "good" or "evil" when things are just things, especially man-made things, and then proceeds to say that they will not partake in them because they come from the side of evil, that to ME is closed-minded.
I am not that person, big misunderstanding is going on here
blickpall said:
this whole conversation is fruitless to me
ok man
blickpall said:
. We disagree fundamentally, and both consider the other closed-minded
I said "you seems so" not "you are", I am not closed minded at all
blickpall said:
Let me know when you hit the states.
eh what is this crap now? american presumption? I could not care less to hit the fucking states, I live in europe, an incredibly superior continent than that depraved filth-ridden north america
I expressed genuine interest about knowing you better and you just came up with such indefinible "coffee in ny" JFL at the lack of decency of americans even when they are incels, are you out of your mind that you think you are superior to me now? outrageous

but also, what the fuck do you think I am doing here? philosophy? Obviously everybody here brings his life experience, no "my life is worse than yours" remember?

if you deem my threads unhelpful, it's ok, no problem at all, you have all the right to do\say\write\think\feel whatever you do and fucking express it full force, as I do

also, please next time I tell you I cannot make a post there's a reason

nausea said:
eh what is this crap now? american presumption? I could not care less to hit the fucking states, I live in europe, an incredibly superior continent than that depraved filth-ridden north america
I expressed genuine interest about knowing you better and you just came up with such indefinible "coffee in ny" JFL at the lack of decency of americans even when they are incels, are you out of your mind that you think you are superior to me now? outrageous

but also, what the fuck do you think I am doing here? philosophy? Obviously everybody here brings his life experience, no "my life is worse than yours" remember?

if you deem my threads unhelpful, it's ok, no problem at all, you have all the right to do\say\write\think\feel whatever you do and fucking express it full force, as I do

also, please next time I tell you I cannot make a post there's a reason

Wtf is your problem? Reading comprehension issue?

You said you wanted "new york city coffee" so I said "let me know when you get to the States," and you start going off on me, for what exactly??? I didn't come up with it, YOU did. What in the fuck????

vvv
BAcPdu0.png

^^^

Also just lol @ you thinking I somehow inferred that the USA was somehow superior. Did you forget I am European? Fucking LOL.

Calm the fuck down brother, there is something wrong with you, seek help.

blickpall said:
Wtf is your problem? Reading comprehension issue?

You said you wanted "new york city coffee" so I said "let me know when you get to the States," and you start going off on me, for what exactly??? I didn't come up with it, YOU did. What in the fuck????

vvv
BAcPdu0.png

^^^

Also just lol @ you thinking I somehow inferred that the USA was somehow superior. Did you forget I am European? Fucking LOL.

Calm the fuck down brother, there is something wrong with you, seek help.

yea man I was referring to our FIRST lovely-lovely convo about the coffee , do you remember?

I said " I want to know you better ", you said "coffee in ny", that's it

you live in USA, you said you have european ascendants, that's different than being european ( but I may remember wrongly on this point )

I am supercalm, stop assuming man !!! wallahi !!!

also, it's the second time you suggest I seek help unironically AND unrighteously, vile thing to do 

our coffee it's going to happen in some offshore oil platform in the middle of atlantic now )

nausea said:
yea man I was referring to our FIRST lovely-lovely convo about the coffee , do you remember?

I said " I want to know you better ", you said "coffee in ny", that's it

Yes, so what's the issue with me saying that you should let me know when you come to my area??? What caused you to blow up like this? I just know that I am not going to go anywhere, any time soon, because of school - and New York is a common destination for people.

nausea said:
you live in USA, you said you have european ascendants, that's different than being european ( but I may remember wrongly on this point )

I'm from Russia, I study here.

nausea said:
I am supercalm, stop assuming man !!! wallahi !!!

Let's not pretend that your rhetoric didn't get needlessly aggressive in that last post. Maybe it wasn't the coffee statement that triggered you but my belief that spirituality is unimportant to me or who knows what else, but don't play it off like you didn't start spewing inflammatory language when you hadn't done so before.