Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this book exposes sexual behaviour of FHOs

nausea said:
what is an excerpt??

they are so badly pasted cuz the pdf book is formatted in two pages per screen

It's a portion taken from a book, basically what you have in there. Quotes are generally not as long as excerpts, or at least that's the colloquial understanding I have.

The formatting is unfortunate, yes, but you can just press delete after every line and then space to fix it, I think.

Either way, it is a bit longer than most people are willing to read, I think. But it is a good start.

Yo read the shit about womens period on there, and how they can hide their cycle or when their ovulation cycle is, so that they can get another mens sperm and not their husband/ tricking them.

Gotta track that ovulation cycle otherwise you can get cucked.

satoshisacuck said:
Yo read the shit about womens period on there, and how they can hide their cycle or when their ovulation cycle is, so that they can get another mens sperm and not their husband/ tricking them.

Gotta track that ovulation cycle otherwise you can get cucked.

eheheheh the book explains all the deception females fabricate, pratically the human specie is much more adapt to this shit than other animals

what gets me is their way to rationalize things after the fact, like the justifications and the absolute lack of remorse

the guy cucked to death makes my blood boil everytime

blickpall said:
Either way, it is a bit longer than most people are willing to read, I think. But it is a good start.

it is in the nature of the topic and the way the author treats it, it cannot be done otherway, he exposes subjects in a concentrated dense way you cannot miss a line or you won't get his conclusions

it's not so long, pratically I quoted whole chapters here

So she'd go seek out another man for better genes? Whilst she has a loving boyfriend or husband of her?

Looks like some laws have to get stricter in this society...

I read a bit on her being excited to see her ex boyfriend and well that was pretty suicide fuel worthy...

idkwattodowithlife said:
So she'd go seek out another man for better genes? Whilst she has a loving boyfriend or husband of her?

Looks like some laws have to get stricter in this society...

I read a bit on her being excited to see her ex boyfriend and well that was pretty suicide fuel worthy...

the most brutal is the first spoiler, about the man dying...

Hey is there a audio book man? Would really appreciate it since I can listen to it in gym and life extra heavy by knowing how degenerate these slurs are.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Hey is there a audio book man? Would really appreciate it since I can listen to it in gym and life extra heavy by knowing how degenerate these slurs are.

not that I know of

degenerate? ah wait for the gangbang chapter then

Lol, fuck that would really enrage us, and perhaps as you said it would help us lift heavier weights at the gym.

If you guys PayPal me enough money, I'll record myself reading this thing aloud chapter by chapter.

blickpall said:
If you guys PayPal me enough money, I'll record myself reading this thing aloud chapter by chapter.

I listened to Elliott Rodger manifesto as a audio book too.
It was on YouTube.

lol found the chapter about gangbang

will quote soon

Thanks for sharing this book, it's gold.

RodgersSecondAdvent said:

it is, share your impressions thx

I've read the first 40 pages, it's pure suicide fuel.

nausea said:
it is, share your impressions thx

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]I've read the first 40 pages, it's pure suicide fuel too.
[/font][/size]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]I've read the first 40 pages, it's pure suicide fuel too.
[/font][/size]

yes, warned you eh

nausea said:
lol found the chapter about gangbang

will quote soon

it's impossible to quote it, the whole chapter must be read fully to get the message imo

the chapter is a bit too long to be copypasted, it's the longest of the book for a reason

it shows what women are programmed to do, it is ( and Idk what to write )

O_V_E_R

@gstvtrp

shameless tagging

@vargstrike

read the book ( if you can )

I am quoting the preface of the book here, so you can understand what the author had in mind

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sex and reproduction occupy a major part of people's time -not so much the doing, more the thinking and talking. Despite all of this attention, most people find their own sexual activities, responses and emotions the most baffling of all aspects of their lives

The potential exists to revolutionise the way we all think about sex. My ambition is to help the revolution on its way. The main message from this revolution is that our sexual behaviour has been programmed and shaped by evolutionary forces which acted on our ancestors — and which still act on us, even today. The main thrust of these forces was directed at our bodies, not our consciousness. Our bodies simply use our brains to manipulate us into behaving in a way dictated by our programming. The central force that directed this programming was the risk of sperm warfare. Whenever a woman's body contains sperm from two (or more) different men at the same time, the sperm from those men compete for the 'prize' of fertilising her egg. The way in which these sperm compete is akin to warfare. Very few (less than 1 per cent) of the sperm in a human ejaculate are the elite, fertile 'egg-getters'. The remainder are infertile 'kamikaze' sperm whose function has nothing to do with fertilisation as such but everything to do with preventing sperm from another man fertilising the egg. Sperm warfare is a story in itself, but it also has wide-ranging consequences at all levels of human sexual behaviour. In part consciously, but much more importantly subconsciously, all of our sexual attitudes, emotions, responses and behaviour revolve around sperm warfare, and all human sexual behaviour can be reinterpreted from this new perspective. Thus, most male behaviour is an attempt either to prevent a woman from exposing his sperm to warfare or, if he fails in this, to give his sperm the best chance of winning that warfare. Most female behaviour is an attempt either to outmaneuver her partner and other males, or to influence which male's sperm have the best chance of succeeding in any war that she promotes. 

Behind every conception lies a story. But the details of these stories are rarely known. How many of us know, for example, whether our mother climaxed at our conception and, if so, whether she did so before, after or at the same time as our father? Did either our father or mother masturbate in the days or hours preceding our conception? Was either of them bisexual or was either of them being unfaithful to their partner at the time? When we were conceived, did our mother contain sperm from only one man or did she contain sperm from two or even more? Is the man we call our father actually the man who produced the sperm which fertilised the egg from which we developed? These things will have made a difference to our personal origins, and an understanding of the precise ways in which they did is one of the most interesting outcomes of the new revolution.

In order to illustrate these rules and to bring the behaviour to life, I have written this book as a series of fictional scenes. Every scene involves some form of sexual conflict — between males, females or, most often, between males and females. Many scenes also involve one or other facet of the sperm warfare which I argue throughout the book is the underlying element in all sexual behaviour. Each piece of fiction is followed by an interpretation of the behaviour just witnessed, from the viewpoint of an evolutionary biologist.

@blickpall what do you think about the preface as I quoted it? post n 71

@Master

read the preface I quoted here

why do you torture yourself with this suicidefuel, you are a braver man than i

wishiwasbigger said:
why do you torture yourself with this suicidefuel, you are a braver man than i

I did\do\will do what it takes to avoid being cucked

@FACEandLMS

nausea said:
@RealestFakecel
not an english native, can yo make me an overview?

RealestFakecel said:
nausea said:
@RealestFakecel
not an english native, can yo make me an overview?
yes me too not english

what kind of overview?

last quote is from the preface, what isn't clear to you?

I honestly feel sick reading this stuff. The author is graphic as fuck.

5V7x2J5.png

The author is a sexual deviant

Why would i want to watch a girl pissing out my cum in the bath?? What kind of sick twisted mind writes this

Uglychad said:
I honestly feel sick reading this stuff. The author is graphic as fuck.

5V7x2J5.png

The author is a sexual deviant

Why would i want to watch a girl pissing out my cum in the bath?? What kind of sick twisted mind writes this

lol yes the author doesn't spare anything

@7339er read the post n 25 and tell me about rage

@Solitarian_Walker you too

@uglylifematters just have a read

nausea said:
@7339er  read the post n 25 and tell me about rage

Few things move me, but that was pretty sad. And too true too often.

nausea said:

Yeah I have download the book. I guess I'll start reading tomorrow cause it's 3am

nausea said:
@7339er  read the post n 25 and tell me about rage

my bad but what am I suppose to read?

edit: nevermind I found it

nausea said:
@7339er read the post n 25 and tell me about rage

I read some last night and holy shit I might sui. reading that story about how the couple had sex and neither one enjoyed it was extremely depressing. the thought that even if I end up putting my blood, sweat, and tears into looksmaxing, I wont be good enough to satisfy her for long. she will eventually fantasize about other men once she is bored of me. it was getting good but I was really tired, gonna read some more when I get the chance. thanks for the recommendation bro. although it was depressing at least I am learning.

uglylifematters said:
I read some last night and holy shit I might sui. reading that story about how the couple had sex and neither one enjoyed it was extremely depressing. the thought that even if I end up putting my blood, sweat, and tears into looksmaxing, I wont be good enough to satisfy her for long. she will eventually fantasize about other men once she is bored of me. it was getting good but I was really tired, gonna read some more when I get the chance. thanks for the recommendation bro. although it was depressing at least I am learning.

yes book is heavy, took a toll on me

also, I still didn't read the last chapter

nausea said:
ok here is the chapter that pushed me into suicidemode when I first read it

DO NOT READ if suicidal, this thing will destroy any trust in femmeens you could still harbor

Doesn't He Look like His Father?
As the man drifted back into consciousness, he painfully turned over
his left hand which had been resting, palm down, on the bed. His
partner reached out and placed her hand in his, distressed by the
coolness of his skin. As their eyes met, she shook her head, answering
his mute question.
The man knew that death wasn't far away, but he couldn't die yet.
He had set himself one last task and had to live just that little bit
longer. Despite the drugs and the pain, panic rose within him that he
might fail and die too soon. His son was on his way, flying from the
other side of the world, and the man desperately wanted to see him just
one more time. Nothing else would make his last moments peaceful.
His eyes closed and he drifted off once again into semiconsciousness.
Scenes from the past opened and closed so vividly he
could swear he was actually there. He walked into the room where he
met his lifelong partner and saw her for the very first time. He saw the
blood and water as his son shot that last short distance out into the
world. The midwife picked the baby up, identified his boyhood, and in
the next breath remarked how much he looked like his father. Then he
was wrapped and placed in his father's arms, his tiny, wizened face
pointing upwards, bottom lip quivering as he sucked at a non-existent nipple. It was the most emotional moment of the man's
life, his own flesh and blood there in his arms.
The man opened his eyes again. Still all he could see was his
partner. After their son had been born, she had never really wanted
any more children, but he hadn't minded. Just having the one child
meant that they had never needed to stint on their son's comfort,
development and education. At the same time, they had found it
relatively easy to become modestly wealthy. Their investment of
time and money had been more than repaid by their son's successes.
Three times, as his son was growing up, the man was almost
tempted into infidelity. But each time, at the last moment, he had
resisted for fear it would break up his home. He would have been
sad to lose his partner, but he would have been heartbroken to lose
his son. The two of them had always been close. They had shared all
of those things that a father and son can share, even through the
boy's difficult adolescence. He relived the pride he had felt at seeing
him graduate, then watched once more as his career went from
strength to strength. He met again the succession of pretty girls who
clamoured for his attention, and the beauty who was to become like a
daughter to him. He remembered the surges of grand-paternalism as,
one by one, they had given him five grandchildren.
As real as if it were actually happening, he felt himself lift the
photograph which was now by his hospital bedside but which for
years had had pride of place in his lounge. After his son's
emigration, prompted by a career move apparently too lucrative to
refuse, the picture had taken on a special significance. It was of his
dynasty, as he called it; a professional photograph of himself, his
son and the five grandchildren. As he never tired of saying, the
picture showed his contribution to the world and to future
generations, a contribution more lasting than any work of art. His
son and his grandchildren had already inherited his genes. Now,
very soon, they would inherit a large part of his wealth.
His heart skipped a beat as he thought he saw a young man come into the room. He was sure it was his son, and he looked so
well, so successful — and so strangely young. The man smiled. He
had done it. He had hung on just long enough.
His partner knew he was dead. She had felt his hand growing
colder and colder. Now he was gone. She thought she had used up all
her tears, but more came. After a while, she called for a nurse; then,
after a few more moments of contemplation, left the room to wait for
her son. He finally arrived two hours later. After she had broken the
news to him, the pair of them went in and stood over the man's body,
now totally cold. The woman tried to console her son by telling him
that in the man's last hours, during his few moments of
consciousness, he had spoken of nothing else but of him and his
family.
While openly weeping, her son cursed the airport delays and
heavy traffic that had made him too late. Then, in an outburst he
would later regret, he turned on his mother and swore at her. He
cursed her infidelity and lamented the day that she had saddled him
with her secret. For ten long years she had made him keep up the
pretence until, in the end, the burden had become too much and he
had felt driven to emigrate. But most of all, he cursed her for making
him hate himself today. During the long flight home, a single thought
had plagued his mind. Why am I bothering? — he's not even my real
father.

AHHHHHH JEESUS CHRIST NO I SHOULD OF HEED YOUR WARNING NOOOOOOO JESUS CHRIST WHERS MY ROPE HOLY FUCK SHIT FUCK

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
AHHHHHH JEESUS CHRIST NO I SHOULD OF HEED YOUR WARNING NOOOOOOO JESUS CHRIST WHERS MY ROPE HOLY FUCK SHIT FUCK

I felt a mix of rage and nausea the first time I read it

nausea said:
I felt a mix of rage and nausea the first time I read it

It is also my worst fear to get cucked.... growing up with sisters and analysing women I have come to the conclusion that they will lie WITHOUT remorse or even a hint of guilt if it means they get what they want.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
It is also my worst fear to get cucked.... growing up with sisters and analysing women I have come to the conclusion that they will lie WITHOUT remorse or even a hint of guilt if it means they get what they want.

that is exactly what I want my fellow brothers here to understand

some people here thinks to be able to outsmart females in matters of sexual strategy JFL !

they are extremely apt in this cuck thing, they are fucking physiologically engineered to run such sperm wars

all the extremely detailed descriptions the author makes about sperm, mucus, etc got me ( even if it's not entirely new matter for me )

also, the most important concept that the book delivers is the fact that females operate all the same and fucking cuck you very quickly you cannot escape man, cuckoldry starts even fucking BEFORE she actually commits the act per se

also, yea, no fucking remorse at all

I will never trust any of these things , just pumpa dumpa , but obviously as a 4 ( maybe ) what can I do?

I recently just bought this!

Esther Villar's "The Manipulated Man" is also a good read. JFL because this book is written by a self aware woman.

anon_899 said:
Esther Villar's "The Manipulated Man" is also a good read. JFL because this book is written by a self aware woman.

It sucks to admit, but blackpilled women in positions of power and prominence may be some of our greatest allies.