Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this book exposes sexual behaviour of FHOs

nausea said:
have you read a scene?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7qKacdJaG0[/video]

I'm not entirely convinced that "scenes" or imagery are not feasible in the spoken format. After all, for millenia we have told stories without written media.

blickpall said:
I'm not entirely convinced that "scenes" or imagery are not feasible in the spoken format. After all, for millenia we have told stories without written media.
video doesn't work

scene is book chapters called "scenes"

blickpall said:
nausea said:
video doesn't work
scene is book chapters called "scenes"
Should be available now.
but is it you there?

also yes that is the preface but just read one of the scene by yourself and maybe you will decide to give up lol

nausea said:
but is it you there?

also yes that is the preface but just read one of the scene by yourself and maybe you will decide to give up lol

Yes that's me.

Why? I'm not scared of words in a book. Even if it's a brutal blackpill, I'd rather read it than not. Are you saying I won't be able to read it aloud?

blickpall said:
Yes that's me.

Why? I'm not scared of words in a book. Even if it's a brutal blackpill, I'd rather read it than not. Are you saying I won't be able to read it aloud?

lol you lost every russian accent right?

I don't know man, just read a scene and then decide, that is my suggestion, I quoted some scene here I believe, or at least part of it

also I knew you were analitical-minded wallahi !

nausea said:
lol you lost every russian accent right?

I don't know man, just read a scene and then decide, that is my suggestion, I quoted some scene here I believe, or at least part of it

also I knew you were analitical-minded wallahi !

The New Jersey accent overwrote it quite sufficiently, yes. I will admit that that was my 3rd take because I still make mistakes pronouncing things aloud sometimes, and it's worse when I am speaking my mind than when I am reading because I can inject a Russian pronunciation by accident because I am sometimes thinking in Russian in the background or thinking of a Russian word. But, since my job is in the English language, I have put a lot of work into making my English voice seem as native as possible.

I mean, if people like @Kointo think they would still be interested after the sample I posted above, I'll calculate how much money I should charge based on the amount of pages there are in the book vs. how long I expect it to take me, then put up a GoFundMe, and if I get the money I will do it to deliver on my word and to provide a service for the community, regardless of what is written in it. @mikepence @Bri8564 @Reddit_is_for_cucks

blickpall said:
I mean, if people like @Kointo think they would still be interested after the sample I posted above, I'll calculate how much money I should charge based on the amount of pages there are in the book vs. how long I expect it to take me, then put up a GoFundMe, and if I get the money I will do it to deliver on my word and to provide a service for the community, regardless of what is written in it.
ok, good ideed

but why these brothers cannot read? lazy? attention span?
I believe a book\document\whatever shall be read not audiobooked, but whatever is fair for them ok

blickpall said:

Is that your voice?

blickpall said:

I like your voice

nausea said:
ok, good ideed

but why these brothers cannot read? lazy? attention span?
I believe a book\document\whatever shall be read not audiobooked, but whatever is fair for them ok

Some people prefer it because you can do other things - exercise, driving, etc. - while listening to an audiobook. Other people, yea attention span may be an issue. Some people aren't that good at reading as opposed to listening I'm sure. So on and so forth.

Kointo said:
Is that your voice?

Yea, as nausea referenced and I've said before, I've lived in the USA for over 10 years now on and off, attend university here, and my career has been in English for the past 10 or so years as well.

blickpall said:
The New Jersey accent overwrote it quite sufficiently, yes. I will admit that that was my 3rd take because I still make mistakes pronouncing things aloud sometimes, and it's worse when I am speaking my mind than when I am reading because I can inject a Russian pronunciation by accident because I am sometimes thinking in Russian in the background or thinking of a Russian word. But, since my job is in the English language, I have put a lot of work into making my English voice seem as native as possible.

I mean, if people like @Kointo think they would still be interested after the sample I posted above, I'll calculate how much money I should charge based on the amount of pages there are in the book vs. how long I expect it to take me, then put up a GoFundMe, and if I get the money I will do it to deliver on my word and to provide a service for the community, regardless of what is written in it. @mikepence @Bri8564 @Reddit_is_for_cucks

How much must I pay?

Bri8564 said:
How much must I pay?

I'll take 15 sickles, sir. No knuts.

harry-potter-fans-cost-to-attend-hogwarts-galleons-knuts-and-sickles

Thanks man, yup downloaded to my phone (must not have done so before), definitely will read soon

NekoStance said:
Thanks man, yup downloaded to my phone (must not have done so before), definitely will read soon
report your findings

was looking for fresh blackpill material

thanks op

nausea said:
thank me latER

I'm already near the point of going full ER , just how blackpilled is this book ? what does it talk about in general ?

Pouuop said:
I'm already near the point of going full ER , just how blackpilled is this book ? what does it talk about in general ?

most powerful blackpill ever written, scientifically conducted

the author gathered scientists from every related field , packed up the info into two sections:

1 romanced story

2 scientifical explanation of such stories, no detail spared

I didn't read the final chapter still, the scene of the man cucked to death has personally impacted me the most

nausea said:
most powerful blackpill ever written, scientifically conducted

the author gathered scientists from every related field , packed up the info into two sections:

1 romanced story

2 scientifical explanation of such stories, no detail spared

I didn't read the final chapter still, the scene of the man cucked to death has personally impacted me the most

I wanna go and print it at the locat print store so I can read it while Im cozy at home but I'm afraid the indian guy running the store would give me weird looks if he saw the content of the book

whatever Im just gonna go full autismo and print it anyways

Pouuop said:
I'm afraid the indian guy running the store would give me weird looks if he saw the content of the book
yep prolly, I have read it online