Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This awaits all deluded weebcels thinking that they'll ascend in Japan

link the manga not the anime
Another low IQcel missing the point.
You can clearly see how an actual asian would look like in anime that's done by an actual studio.
Source material being different is irrelevant

Yes but we're talking about averages obviously. If you're honestly trying to makes the argument that europeans don't have longer faces than asians you're just feigning ignorance.
Well shorter faces aren't really exclusive to asians, or europeans so that point was pretty irrelevant.
Also, a quick browse through humanphenotypes shows that Japanese people don't really have faces that much shorter than europeans on average.

http://humanphenotypes.net/Choshiu.html
http://humanphenotypes.net/Huanghoid.html

http://humanphenotypes.net/Norid.html
http://humanphenotypes.net/Hallstatt.html
http://humanphenotypes.net/AngloSaxon.html

You can clearly see how an actual asian would look like in anime that's done by an actual studio.
Low IQcels fail to realise how much asians hate their own you'd think they've got the message by now with all the ricecels complaining about it on here. This is some light bluepill thinking on the weeb's side ngl.

Last edited:
I hate Aqua.
I want to steal her panties ...
BUT SHE DOESN'T WEAR ANY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Konosuba 03

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

>actual studio
>studio zexcs
>a studio that has never made 1 well received adaption

nice try guy

>Tfw no weeaboo only subforum
8972041c06fb00e260126580b7165103

Imagine forcing these anime reaction images on everyone, not like there is an entire imageboard built around anime ngl.
Tbh. Not gonna stop though
B2SmPfsg 400x400

Last edited:
Holy shit, look at the difference in nose size! Even I didn't think it was THIS bad. Those Norid honkers are like twice as big!

Imagine trying to use this as evidence that small nosed anime characters are "european"

@RopeMaXXer

Very well, I've added some more just for your enjoyment.

Holy shit, look at the difference in nose size! Even I didn't think it was THIS bad. Those Norid honkers are like twice as big!

Imagine trying to use this as evidence that small nosed anime characters are "european"

@RopeMaXXer

Try another phenotype.
A false statement doesn't magically become true if you simply repeat it enough times.

Japanese look at whites as having big long noses.

https://www.jref.com/forum/threads/japanese-believe-westerners-have-big-long-noses.54643/
>japs are delusional
woah what a revelation

Asians have flat nigger noses, its their nose bridge that's small

Weebs are literally mouth breathing retards.

Yesterday I was walking behind a Foid.
I thought she was severely mentally retarded because of her slow bowlegged goose walk.
Then she started speaking Japanese to her friends.

Yesterday I was walking behind a Foid.
I thought she was severely mentally retarded because of her slow bowlegged goose walk.
Then she started speaking Japanese to her friends.
CHING CHONG PING PONG SUCKY FUCKY

What fucked up and weird culture have I stumbled upon...

Just be aware that this future gf you have yet to meet will look & act nothing like your 2d waifus' as they are designed with the male perspective of what is desirable, nothing like reality.

JFL at this thread

Hello there friend. I noticed you post Hotaru quite alot.
Let me interject for a moment.
Japanese women do NOT look like that. In fact, real life female that resembles her the most would be white.
View attachment 43891

View attachment 43892View attachment 43894

Anime characters are in fact white. Thanks for understanding.
A lot of characters are based on attractive east asian foids, not whites.

But what @Zesto or any other incel can JBW on will look like the Asians in your pic so it doesn't really matter. JBW isn't as effective in East Asia as in the south east.

Last edited:
I'm actually there right now.
I actually bought a really soft plush cat that i can cuddle with so I guess it's a good cope.

WAITO PIGGU GO HOMUU

@RopeMaXXer

What about yakonin phenotype? They have pretty big noses.

LMAO bumping this thread. Gold..

A lot of characters are based on attractive east asian foids, not whites.
View attachment 44066

View attachment 44067
But what @Zesto or any other incel can JBW on will look like the Asians in your pic so it doesn't really matter. JBW isn't as effective in East Asia as in the south east.

Lmao at this level of nit picking.
Comparing an unattractive white foid to an attractive asian one and using that as "proof". Their profiles are based on female features that are considered "attractive" and these features aren't limited to asians.

You idiots think just because based Nips make their characters colorful it means they're white just lol @ you.

Go google western cosplay and Japanese cosplay. I'd show you the pics but I'd be banned.

You'd realize how foolish you all are.
Can you pm some of thise pics to me? I'm genuinely curious.
You idiots think just because based Nips make their characters colorful it means they're white just lol @ you.

Go google western cosplay and Japanese cosplay. I'd show you the pics but I'd be banned.

You'd realize how foolish you all are.
As long as you're not fat and maintain a slim muscular build, you should be fine.

Can you pm some of thise pics to me? I'm genuinely curious.

As long as you're not fat and maintain a slim muscular build, you should be fine.

I'm surprised I got away with the one pic I posted here. Just google your favorite characters name and cosplay and you'll find plenty of examples that will prove my point time and time again.

I got the slim part done and I'm working on the muscular part right now.

Lmao at this level of nit picking.
Comparing an unattractive white foid to an attractive asian one and using that as "proof". Their profiles are based on female features that are considered "attractive" and these features aren't limited to asians.
Those white foids are far from unattractive lad

Future pay per view.
Op vs the Yakuza.

No you won't haha.
Japanese will consider you as a pathetic weeb with no respect for his own culture that desperately tries(and fails) to be Japanese.
Poor japan, first they get nuked by America, then America sends its worst beta spergs en-masse there to rot. I don't know which one is worse.

Poor japan, first they get nuked by America, then America sends its worst beta spergs en-masse there to rot. I don't know which one is worse.
At least you can rebuild society after being nuked, you can't do that with a bunch of low-IQ deluded spergs.

Yakuza full of fat weebs?
Lmao, I bet the Yakuza wouldn't mind killing a baka gaijin ngl. kek

If op walks in the wrong area then the Yakuza will beat the shit out of him for fun. Especially if they find out he's a weeb.

If op walks in the wrong area then the Yakuza will beat the shit out of him for fun. Especially if they find out he's a weeb.
Thank god I'm not a weeb nor interested in going to japan ngl.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy , Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!Me

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy , Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!View attachment 44220
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Top tier

Wish me luck in Japan!View attachment 44220
LARP God :feelswhere::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Didnt blackcel rage get temp baned for making a thread asking why incels hating nigresses so much
But he worships Asian foids in 1/2 of the threads?