Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This awaits all deluded weebcels thinking that they'll ascend in Japan

And you picked a 6/10 white foid too jfl

IMG 6542

2D>3D you fucking faggots

That's how Chinese act.

Japanese girls would think it's cute I learned their language.

Hell no, Korean girls are way colder.

It's just a discount Japan anyway. You'd have better luck in Taiwan but why choose that when you can have the best.

I honestly wish you goodluck in Japan ; it looks like such a nice place to live. However I have heard that alot of Japanese people cheat on their partners.

I honestly wish you goodluck in Japan ; it looks like such a nice place to live. However I have heard that alot of Japanese people cheat on their partners.

Happy3

That is because Japanese men are spending hours everyday after work getting drunk with their coworkers (Nomikai) and often are abusive to their wives.

I'm going to cherish my waifu and come straight home after work.

That pic is definition of cherrypicking, at least @Zesto was intellectualy honest enough to provide close enough examples, you're a low IQ brainlet. Disregarding that
>small nose
Here's the problem with anime character noses. I've debated this subject extensively, and problem with asians is that they have flat nigger noses. No anime characters have them. Whites on the other hand have tall bridge which anime characters dont have either. From the front, anime character noses look white, from the side they look asian. Now these are broad phenotypical differences, you could find examples of both races that have the desired nose.
>round face
yes, asians have moonfaces, and anime characters have U shaped faces, kind of like whites
>big narrow set eyes
lmfao, asians calling their eyes big
>sharp jaw
no, asians have round faces, remember?

You're coping too hard. It's really obvious anime characters are white just at a glance

Weeb faggots are legit so fucking pathetic with their anime-Japan worship.

No wonder people imagine us as fat neckbeards.

That pic is definition of cherrypicking, at least @Zesto was intellectualy honest enough to provide close enough examples, you're a low IQ brainlet. Disregarding that
>small nose
Here's the problem with anime character noses. I've debated this subject extensively, and problem with asians is that they have flat nigger noses. No anime characters have them. Whites on the other hand have tall bridge which anime characters dont have either. From the front, anime character noses look white, from the side they look asian. Now these are broad phenotypical differences, you could find examples of both races that have the desired nose.
>round face
yes, asians have moonfaces, and anime characters have U shaped faces, kind of like whites
>big narrow set eyes
>sharp jaw

You're coping too hard. It's really obvious anime characters are white just at a glance
Noone really cares tbh

>small nose
>round face
>big narrow set eyes
>sharp jaw

JFL at trying to this hard to deny the fact that cartoon drawings are a certain race and not another. I didn't cherry pick anything I just typed in Western vs Japanese cosplay into google. If anime characters are white then why can Japanese women cosplay them so much more accurately then western women.

JFL at trying to this hard to deny the fact that cartoon drawings are a certain race and not another. I didn't cherry pick anything I just typed in Western vs Japanese cosplay into google. If anime characters are white then why can Japanese women cosplay them so much more accurately then western women.
If anime characters are asian then why are they portrayed to have European features, blue/green eyes and blond/red/brown hair.
If they were asian they'd all have jet black hair and dark eyes.

Weeb faggots are legit so fucking pathetic with their anime-Japan worship.

No wonder people imagine us as fat neckbeards.
obviously you would care about your image fucking volcel chadlite larper haha

obviously you would care about your image fucking volcel chadlite larper haha
Lol, if we are associated with fat neckbeards all the bullshit IT advice/preconceptions would apply.

If anime characters are asian then why are they portrayed to have European features, blue/green eyes and blond/red/brown hair.
Care to explain which race of humans have purple and red eyes as well like a bunch of anime characters do? They're cartoons. They make black men speak Japanese. Fact of the matter is Japanese woman can accurately portray anime characters better than western women

Lol, if we are associated with fat neckbeards all the bullshit IT advice/preconceptions would apply.

cool and no sane person gives a shit what IT says or thinks

Nice argument :lul::lul:
You made just as much of an assertion as I did. Except, mine was preceded by a paragraph breaking down features of both races.
You're unironically stupid. Not the "I'm calling you stupid in midde of shitflinging" kind - like I called the other guy, but actually stupid.

You made just as much of an assertion as I did. Except, mine was preceded by a paragraph breaking down features of both races.
You're unironically stupid. Not the "I'm calling you stupid in midde of shitflinging" kind - like I called the other guy, but actually stupid.

high iq tbh

Posting actual real life proof>Breaking down features. LOW IQ

This thread is gay so I'm just gonna spam it tbh

If anime characters are white then why can Japanese women cosplay them so much more accurately then western women.

They can't though, it is all dependant on the person's facial features, ofc an angel faced asian will be able to cosplay well, and so will and angel faced european woman.
You're just extremely deluded and nit-pick examples to support your deluded notion.

Posting actual real life proof>Breaking down features. LOW IQ
>actual real life proof
no, you just posted two cherry picked pictures and your opinion.

I posted drawings side by side and how actual asian characters would look like in anime with multiple examples.
You know what would be proof? If you trained a neural network to distinguish between asian and white faces. Then you'd put in anime picture and see the confidence levels for both.

They can't though, it is all dependant on the person's facial features, ofc an angel faced asian will be able to cosplay well, and so will and angel faced european woman.
You're just extremely deluded and nit-pick examples to support your deluded notion.
Like I said earlier those pictures were found from a simple google search I did, you can go ahead and check for yourself.

Yeah, all those green, purple, blue, and pink haired characters, clearly modeled after Europeans. Obviously giving the characters different hair colors isn't to simply make them visually unique or anything.

Though for some reason they have short faces, small noses and lack brow ridges, when europeans have longer faces, bigger noses and stronger brow ridges compared to asians.

More mysteriously, they often have Japanese names, wear Japanese school uniforms, and live in Japan. Really gets that noggin joggin.

>actual real life proof
no, you just posted two cherry picked pictures and your opinion.

I posted drawings side by side and how actual asian characters would look like in anime with multiple examples.
You know what would be proof? If you trained a neural network to distinguish between asian and white faces. Then you'd put in anime picture and see the confidence levels for both.
>Cherry picked
You can go ahead and check what I googled if youd like to, its, "Japanese vs Western Cosplay"

Yeah, all those green, purple, blue, and pink haired characters, clearly modeled after Europeans. Obviously giving the characters different hair colors isn't to simply make them visually unique or anything.

Though for some reason they have short faces, small noses and lack brow ridges, when europeans have longer faces, bigger noses and stronger brow ridges compared to asians.

More mysteriously, they often have Japanese names, wear Japanese school uniforms, and live in Japan. Really gets that noggin joggin.
PS5NP3aGIBuYLQdLYlDDPskLeY5W7z9eRz3TXLk98e82MaPqkLn1Uw2bDF6tger0dAZPv0cKhUS7Kig09CEHHA

>Cherry picked
You can go ahead and check what I googled if youd like to, its, "Japanese vs Western Cosplay"
Yes, and it is made by the same group of deluded autists. Not credible in any way.

Yes, and it is made by the same group of deluded autists. Not credible in any way.
Low IQ, those are unaltered pictures of real women cosplaying. What else do you wanna see ?

Well needed post, Delusional Japan worshipping cels on suicide watch.

Asians don't have small noses on average for the Nth fucking time. Also anime characters don't have short faces either.
hE9D8D71E

They have exaggerated features and look like angel faced europeans.
Have you seen Aku no Hana?

>Though for some reason they have short faces, small noses and lack brow ridges, when europeans have longer faces, bigger noses and stronger brow ridges compared to asians.
Facial structure varies person to person lol, especially in europe. Nordics have longer faces and slavs have shorter faces so that point is completely irrelevant.

>More mysteriously, they often have Japanese names, wear Japanese school uniforms, and live in Japan
It's because anime is mainly targeted at a Japanese audience so they need to portray things their target audience might relate to, autistic western fanbases are a side-effect of this.

Ever wonder why in hentai all of the female nipples are pink whereas all asians have brown nipples??

I am beyond that. I am half white and half latino and I am going to fraud as a half Japanese hafu coming to visit his mother's country he's never been to before who learned Japanese from her.

That is my master plan to fit in.
Go for it

Facial structure varies person to person lol,

Yes but we're talking about averages obviously. If you're honestly trying to makes the argument that europeans don't have longer faces than asians you're just feigning ignorance.

Nordics have longer faces and slavs have shorter faces so that point is completely irrelevant.

And slavs have shorter faces due to being part asian from the Mongol invasion.

Don't ban me Knajdd.

I'm not going to sit back when Hotaru is brought into this mess.

shidare_hotaru__cosplay_by_kawaielli-daeecpz.jpg

Don't you ever compare this fat western pig....

To this.

Shidare_40326d_5922768.jpg

I wish you could taste my antique katana.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:You’re one of the best @Zesto

Asians don't have small noses on average for the Nth fucking time. Also anime characters don't have short faces either.
hE9D8D71E

They have exaggerated features and look like angel faced europeans.
Have you seen Aku no Hana?
link the manga not the anime

Western slavs were barely touched by the mongols and they also have "shorter" faces.
The slavs having asian genes is another retarded pol meme. Slavs look different in the subset of whites for the same reason that Irish have red hair. Not because of asian genes. European part of Russia is not mongoloid in any way.