Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This awaits all deluded weebcels thinking that they'll ascend in Japan

VST

VST

Banned
-
Fucking lmao @ you Japan worshipping cucks thinking that japs will value a disgusting otaku weeb like you anymore than westerners already do.
You'll most likely end up like infamous davido-kun, made fun of because of how deluded and stupid you are.

GL @Zesto

Don't listen to him @Zesto.

high IQ post chad

I go to the gym every weekday for my waifu and I can NTmaxx enough to know not to discuss anime on the first date.

I'll be fine.

Watch him land a cute Japanese gf regardless.

I go to the gym every weekday for my waifu and I can NTmaxx enough to know not to discuss anime on the first date.

I'll be fine.
No you won't haha.
Japanese will consider you as a pathetic weeb with no respect for his own culture that desperately tries(and fails) to be Japanese.

Watch him land a cute Japanese gf regardless.

Aww

Believe It

What about Korea tho? Is it possible to ascend there?

No you won't haha.
Japanese will consider you as a pathetic weeb with no respect for his own culture that desperately tries(and fails) to be Japanese.

That's how Chinese act.

Japanese girls would think it's cute I learned their language.

What about Korea tho? Is it possible to ascend there?

Hell no, Korean girls are way colder.

It's just a discount Japan anyway. You'd have better luck in Taiwan but why choose that when you can have the best.

That's how Chinese act.

Japanese girls would think it's cute I learned their language.

Where in Japan would women respect you when you don't respect your own culture?
You're choking so hard on the dick of Japanese animators that you fail to see reality.

Fucking lmao @ you Japan worshipping cucks thinking that japs will value a disgusting otaku weeb like you anymore than westerners already do.
You'll most likely end up like infamous davido-kun, made fun of because of how deluded and stupid you are.

GL @Zesto

This video is too awkward to watch.

Where in Japan would women respect you when you don't respect your own culture?
You're choking so hard on the dick of Japanese animators that you fail to see reality.

I won't be hardcore anti-West like I'm on here.

I'm going to be an American who came to visit a country he already thought was cool.

* She would be happy to share her culture with me.

Hell no, Korean girls are way colder.

It's just a discount Japan anyway. You'd have better luck in Taiwan but why choose that when you can have the best.

Well, that's where I disagree my friend...

Korean girls are way better than Japanese girls imo :feelsautistic:

Well, that's where I disagree my friend...

Korean girls are way better than Japanese girls imo :feelsautistic:

They can never be pure waifus the way a Japanese girl can.

Korean girls are too slutty/superficial. They are godtier compared to western girls though.

But Japanese girls are beyond godtier.

Overload

my cousin is half turk / half german, lower normie looks, and completely retarded.
he traveled jap for 2 months iirc and he got engaged.
JFL jbw works you guys. don't underestimate its power.
I think it's extremely hard to fit in, but hey goodspeed to you @Zesto
follow your dreams, who am I to judge?

but for the love of god, please stop posting your gigacope in every other thread.

I never considered ascending in Japan since I'm ethnic

>half turk
>jbw
elab retard

I am beyond that. I am half white and half latino and I am going to fraud as a half Japanese hafu coming to visit his mother's country he's never been to before who learned Japanese from her.

That is my master plan to fit in.

I never considered ascending in Japan since I'm ethnic

I love anime and all other weeb shit but I have a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance to ascend anywhere because I’m a manlet micro dick curry

Meanwhile Japs base all their anime characters on Europeans.
Hmmm

I wish I could link you to my deleted "Western Women Should Be Banned From Cosplay" thread and post the two cosplay pics (one western and one Japanese) to show you how retarded what you wrote is but I'd be banned in 2 seconds.

They can never be pure waifus the way a Japanese girl can.

Korean girls are too slutty/superficial. They are godtier compared to western girls though.

But Japanese girls are beyond godtier.

:feelsohh::feelsohh:

Just look at this video and you decide. You can see their pure personalities directly through this video. Not to mention they're super cute and beautiful. I'm sorry to tell you but they're way above Japanese girls.

I wish I could link you to my deleted "Western Women Should Be Banned From Cosplay" thread and post the two cosplay pics (one western and one Japanese) to show you how retarded what you wrote is but I'd be banned in 2 seconds.

You're so fucking deluded that it hurts.

watching anime is a great way to autismmax

You idiots think just because based Nips make their characters colorful it means they're white just lol @ you.

Go google western cosplay and Japanese cosplay. I'd show you the pics but I'd be banned.

You'd realize how foolish you all are.

yeah i look like a mudslime and shit tho
look up sicilians legit how are some of my ancestors even white
your foids are hot tbh.
must be hell for incels

Whats the vid about? Cant watch right now

You idiots think just because based Nips make their characters colorful it means they're white just lol @ you.

Go google western cosplay and Japanese cosplay. I'd show you the pics but I'd be banned.

You'd realize how foolish you all are.
Why are you such a self hater?

Hello there friend. I noticed you post Hotaru quite alot.
Let me interject for a moment.
Japanese women do NOT look like that. In fact, real life female that resembles her the most would be white.
View attachment 43891

View attachment 43892View attachment 43894

Anime characters are in fact white. Thanks for understanding.

Don't ban me Knajdd.

I'm not going to sit back when Hotaru is brought into this mess.

shidare_hotaru__cosplay_by_kawaielli-daeecpz.jpg

Don't you ever compare this fat western pig....

To this.

Shidare_40326d_5922768.jpg

I wish you could taste my antique katana.

Japs are probably the most judgemental breed of people in existence, they'll annihilate us subhumans if we ever set foot on their land.
Depositphotos 44850995 stock illustration man silhouette stubby european attempting

We'd sui within weeks there

Don't ban me Knajdd.

To this.

Thanks for proving my point with a flat shovel faced gook with coloured lenses.
And you picked a 6/10 white foid too jfl

Don't ban me Knajdd.

To this.

>Using singular examples to prove your point

Kek, also notice how the japanese one has significantly more makeup than the other to provide the illusion of larger eyes?