Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are voices in my head telling me to turn away from the blackpill, but I will not fall for that trap again.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I was lying in my bed thinking about how my future will be like, It was terrifying to know that I will be a virign forever, and I will never have a loving gf or wife because my physical appearance is unappealing to females.
Then these bluepilled thoughts were starting to cross my mind. In that moment, I thought to myself, "I've seen ugly guys in relationships, if they can do it, then I can do it too", "not all girls care about looks, some of them are decent like me, I just have to look for them", "my friend who is short and brown has a cute gf, maybe I have to wait", "maybe i might meet a new girl at my work or next semester when I take new classes"
As these bluepilled thoughts overwhelmed me, I felt like abandoning my blackpill beliefs. However, I suddenly realized that I cannot escape the blackpill, it is a permanent state. I can't give myself false hope. Females put looks, money, and status above personality. I don't have those 3 qualities, I am just a plain looking guy that gets no attention from anyone even though I have a good personality. All the girls i meet are the same, they all ignore me while the give their attention to good-looking guys. I refuse to be deceived by the bluepill and the redpill, those two pills will feed you lies.

The question is, how ugly are you?

The blackpill is literally just observable reality. Imagine denying observable reality kek

Joined May 10, 2023

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Don't forget being NT. Looks are extremely important but without NT it's ovER

good luck brocel

shut out the bluepilled intrusive thoughts!

The blackpill is truth but only focussing on the negative and unchangeable aspects of life is harmful to the psyche.
We're just humans like normies and there is only a finite amount of bad news that the brain can take.
Instead of lying to ourselves about reality as bluepillers do, we incels should build a better world for people like us in the future and partially also for ourselves. Going ER is one way to raise awareness and to deal justice but I think there are better ways. We have to organize in real life first.

In that moment, I thought to myself, "I've seen ugly guys in relationships, if they can do it, then I can do it too",
Remember what happens to ugly guys in ""relationships""

I will be a virign forever, and I will never have a loving gf or wife because my physical appearance is unappealing to females.

The Blackpill is the truth