Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are very few quality people in this world

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Once you strip away lookism, what remains is someone's true personality. Usually, there's nothing there; lookism trumps everything else the vast majority of the time, as we all know.

But once in a while, you'll come across someone that actually has some substance. And these people are few and far between. Needless to say, they're always men.

thank you man

Only minority of incels has some extra substance in them to distinguish from the rest of the world.

But there is zero(0%) chads with any sort of substance though.

And there is zero(0%) high IQ chads either, since plenty of s*x leads to brain degeneracy as we see with today holes(chad "partners").

Only minority of incels has some extra substance in them to distinguish from the rest of the world.
I'd rather have sex than substance tbhtbh

Once you strip away lookism, what remains is someone's true personality. Usually, there's nothing there; lookism trumps everything else the vast majority of the time, as we all know.

But once in a while, you'll come across someone that actually has some substance. And these people are few and far between. Needless to say, they're always men.

Very good post.

In my entire time on the internet, I have only ever been part of very small communities. It's funny how you can recgonize a person online, even in complete anonymity. Is it the writing style or the character that shines through? I don't know. All I know is that it was pure. And now it is dead. Fuck you normal scum.

Usually, there's nothing there

Nowadays People are predominately defining themselves by their style of consumption.

Ecclesiastes 7:28 "While I was still searching but not finding- I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all."

Last edited:
Intelligence might also be genetic. The ability to think outside the box has been linked to genetics.

IQ is pretty much genetic if im correct but it doesn't mean a high iq person will neccesarily think out of the box.

Guess life is all about genes. Hard work won't work for everyone.

The ability to think outside the box has been linked to genetics.

Nope, almost purely to inceldom.

The humanity, civilizations, just about everything was built by incels, sometimes using chad faces but as facade only.
Hard work won't work for everyone.

It works for some like zuckerberg who can now spit on others and others include chads too.

The photos where he is getting "cucked" by chads were staged - in reality he is fkking 14 year old lolies one by one at his mansions, probably threesome way.

And his 0/10 gook "wife" is also staged for the reasons of goys satisfaction and goybook acceptance.

Last edited:
Nope, almost purely to inceldom.

The humanity, civilizations, just about everything was built by incels, sometimes using chad faces but as facade only.

It works for some like zuckerberg who can now spit on others and others include chads too.

The photos where he is getting "cucked" by chads were staged - in reality he is fkking 14 year old lolies one by one at his mansions, probably threesome way.

And his 0/10 gook "wife" is also staged for the reasons of goys satisfaction and goybook acceptance.
I think you didn't get what I meant. Being Chad doesn't mean that he has all the good genes in the world, only for face and height.

Similarly the ability to think outside the box might also be genetic, but it seems this Gene is common among incels for some reason. Look at major scientists and inventors, the great majority of them are incel looking. Newton was for example an full blown incel and even got brutally bullied in school apparently.

But there is zero(0%) chads with any sort of substance though.

And there is zero(0%) high IQ chads either, since plenty of s*x leads to brain degeneracy as we see with today holes(chad "partners").
796999D2 E149 449C B677 B76E794CE4E0

Intelligence might also be genetic. The ability to think outside the box has been linked to genetics.

IQ is pretty much genetic if im correct but it doesn't mean a high iq person will neccesarily think out of the box.

Guess life is all about genes. Hard work won't work for everyone.
IQ isn't set in stone, you can learn how to think by studying what Greek students studied (methods of rationality, fallacies, etc). Unless you're mentally retarded or a super genious I don't see how IQ measures your intelligence. The only stupid person is someone who isn't willing to learn.

Nope, not sold, sorry - uni education is far from everything.

To what place did it bring him - to be an actor for the masses in cheap movies?

And he could very well made up his grades by fkking foid sluts teachers as well.

Do not worship any chad, ever. Almost all of them is facade trash.

Last edited:
IQ isn't set in stone, you can learn how to think by studying what Greek students studied (methods of rationality, fallacies, etc). Unless you're mentally retarded or a super genious I don't see how IQ measures your intelligence. The only stupid person is someone who isn't willing to learn.
IQ is a very bad indicator of intelligence but higher the IQ the more easily you can learn concepts. But creating your own concepts or applying those concepts in a completely different manner is a completely different thing and is what is needed for advancement of the society or for you to have a big impact.

I guess they are less and less

Cope. All people are horrible. The human race is a parasite.

Giga high IQ.

This is obvious, if everyone had value then nobody would have any value, since the concept of value wouldn't exist. There's value in rarity and preciousness, most people are part of the herd made to follow and consume, a few are complete burdens, while an even smaller portion are actually impressive. Of course because of lookism, those who are actually great can end up with nothing, while some of the herd is elevated for their appearances.

If you gathered all the people in the world who were both GOOD and INTELLIGENT then you’d have 0.000001% of humanity.

That's very true

Nowadays People are predominately defining themselves by their style of consumption.

Like how every normie listens to nigger mumble rap masquerading as music because its what (((they))) are promoting. I’d sooner listen to screaming pigs burning in a pit of fire than join the normies listening to whatever shitty rap the latest sound cloud rapper has shat out.

Like how every normie listens to nigger mumble rap masquerading as music because its what (((they))) are promoting. I’d sooner listen to screaming pigs burning in a pit of fire than join the normies listening to whatever shitty rap the latest sound cloud rapper has shat out.

I fucking hate nigger rap.

I have nothing against black people. But god do I hate most of their music.

Most rap is crap

imagine chad and stacies without their looks, it would be like talking to dry paint. not like i can saying anything though, i'm pretty boring in general

Over for niggercels

Over for niggercels
Are you one or is that just your avi?
imagine chad and stacies without their looks, it would be like talking to dry paint. not like i can saying anything though, i'm pretty boring in general
No bro you're awesome

Jfl. It’s actually just my avi. I’m half Italian, half Bolivian. Weird combination, I know.
so mestizo?

Oh shit, I never knew there was a term for what I am. Thanks brocel. Yup, I guess that’s what I am.
@AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito you're mestizocel too right?

Fully agree with one exception though: