Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "There are no pure races" doesn't apply to rices

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Observing results made by people from different countries, I've came to the conclusion that Asians are very racially pure, along with some Europeans (mostly those from the more northern area but I'm not a expert on this)

Sample 1# spic
I0qkikv2d2u51
Sample #2 Irish/Mexican
28t3zu9m9ra61

No racial purity for your face

Some asian samples
Main qimg a50f37e33e4e1c39475feac1d8193db8 pjlq
Screenshot 20231223 180643

Main qimg f2f745e1b5b509f36b2c1884b3a34739 lq

Observing results made by people from different countries, I've came to the conclusion that Asians are very racially pure, along with some Europeans (mostly those from the more northern area but I'm not a expert on this)

Sample 1# spic
View attachment 1013500Sample #2 Irish/Mexican
View attachment 1013504
Well East Asia was isolated from rest of the for most of history. Only Chinese people had contact with foreigners. For Japanese and Korean people the only foreigners were Chinese and Central/North Asians. It's a good thing. Multiculturalism = Recipe for disaster

Whites are pretty pure too
95% of white americans have no non white admixture

Well East Asia was isolated from rest of the for most of history. Only Chinese people had contact with foreigners. For Japanese and Korean people the only foreigners were Chinese and Central/North Asians. It's a good thing. Multiculturalism = Recipe for disaster
It's a good thing. Genes also makes for a interesting study of different cultures, migration pattern and other stuff....too bad all of this is about to disappear as more and more people gets mixed and unique cultures are destroyed.

It's like thousands of years of hard work wasted...partially thanks to the invention of airplane that everyone can move into other side of the world easily

It's a good thing. Genes also makes for a interesting study of different cultures, migration pattern and other stuff....too bad all of this is about to disappear as more and more people gets mixed and unique cultures are destroyed.

It's like thousands of years of hard work wasted...partially thanks to the invention of airplane that everyone can move into other side of the world easily
Well it was bound to happen one time or so. East Asian men and women also seem to be attracted to different races and other races find them attractive too so I guess race mixing is natural ?:forcedsmile: Eastern countries will have top open their borders soon due to population. I hope it's SEA migrants so some genetic purity is maintained.