Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory on how incels can ascend

C

counterboingo

Greycel
It's well known that foids are influenced by the media and by conformity. Women don't view men as individuals but as members of a group.

Female psychology is innately related to their group biases. This is why all foids prefer "nichemaxxing" in terms of guys.

This leads one to conclude that some will actually be able to ascend by doing the following - first step be at least 5'7 - 167-170cm - this is the minimum height imho if you aren't it's probably over. But for SOME incels there might be a way to ascend:

1) Gymmaxx: Go to the gym. I know being gymcel is a meme but for some of you going to the gym consistently for 2-3 years probably can change your whole body composition.

There is plenty of progress photos of guys going from severely underweight in their 20s to a very nice muscular physique in 2-3 years. You need to complete one whole bulk and cut cycle so this WILL take minimum 1.5 years. If you want to speed it up, find a way to get Hcg and Testosterone. Artificial testosterone cycle over the course of 6 months can get you to your full genetic potential. In order to prevent your body from screwing up, probably jump on finasteride (to prevent balding) and hcg (which will ensure your natural testosterone production is increased). Once you reach your genetic potential you wont lose muscle mass if you cycle off test - you will only lose if you go over it.

People like to meme about genetics all the time but pretty much ANY guy can get 65-75kg of lean body mass if they work out. The "outliers" are the ones who can go up to 85. The average normie is way below this level. So pretty much anyone can reach a presentable body in 2 years. I think the main thing holding you back here is willpower - I consider anyone who refuses to do this as a fakecel.

If you're a wristcel -- your wrist tendons will expand to 7.5-8 inches - arnold schwarzenegger is a wristcel and his wrist would be 5.5 inches at 16 BMI.
I have started to work out for ~1 month and I can already feel the increase in my bicep volume and see ab separations if i work out immediately beforehand. I know if I keep this up + keep gaining weight I can achieve a presentable body in 6 months ~ (aka presentable) -- and 14-16 months something impressive (I am "bulking" now).

2) Geomaxx- this is going to be difficult you need to play according to your phenotype, bone structure and also how you dress and present yourself. Everybody on this earth has preferences, and foids do too - so the goal is to fraud it till you make it. If you're curry or gook maybe going in EE will give you much more success because your pheno is bumped up there -- even the USA birth statistics show this. A lot of subconscious factors related to evolution play into this - the whole idea behind Geomaxxing can be broken down to haplogroups and genetics. In fact, it's so powerful an explanation that I will make an entirely new thread about it, but it is what it is. If you're a white male you'd likely find much more success in certain parts of the world than in say Sweden. Genetics fundamentally determines everything and evolution is the reason behind this, so trace the breeding habits of civlizations and look back to where your people conquered or conquered from - it would mean you carry the haplogroups and thus have the subconscious facial features and genetic health features that certain foids might recognize subconsciously.

3) Nichemaxx -- nichemaxxing is what every incel should be seeking to do, once you have maximized your physical atrributes, I have some intuition that some incels would be capable of nichemaxxing. Maybe shave your hair bald, grow it long, maybe enter one of these niches like emo, grunge, or some retarded politicscope. Whatever the fuck it is join a niche. A niche where you are "unique" - if your body is "good" enough and you have geographymaxxed this niche might assist you in finding a girl who sees herself as said subgroup.

4) Dark Triad maxx -- this is probably the hardest thing - because your traits are innately genetic. Your personality should be able to evade situations where you have invested in a situation and feel the need to keep investing. This is primarily the thing you want to ignore. It's called the sunk cost fallacy. A lot of normies and failed normies and many trucels fall for the oneitis meme and shit because they are actually incapable of evading the sunk costs problem. Being dark triad fundamentally means to be able to move on from any event without caring about it. You can care in the time, you can emotionally be invested at a time, but you should ALWAYS be able to let go of a situation. No matter how bad it is. If you are incapable of letting go of something you WILL be fucked as an incel. IMHO one of the biggest failos in "personality" as they say comes from this. Because if you let go of things it will "signal" that your LMS is low. Indeed, think of chads - they can all let go of things, thats the one thing they all have in common.
So if you do the nichemaxxing etc etc bs and then in the end are not dark triad you will sink into sunk cost fallacy. Best example of sunk cost fallacy = whining etc Sometimes you can do it unintentionally but you should be able to recognzie if you do it and never do it again. IN fact your personaltiy should be disgusted that you did it. I don't know if this can be trained, but a lot of the best people in "moneymaxxing" also have a good ability to ignore sunk costs - look at Elon Musk. So this is not only important to ascend but also to Moneymaxx and successmaxx if you just want to be NEET after age 35 and play video games all day. Investing requires a very good ability to ignore sunk costs. Since I have been moneymaxxing (i dont get neetbux) by investing my savings I have learned some valuable lessons with respect to this.

I encourage you to give them a try. Unironically.

1) I don't go to the gym however I do pushups and stuff

2) I'm nichemaxxed and like pokemon for example

3) I'm dark triad and @Atavistic Autist can confirm it

The only way you could respawn is by reincarnation. Such concept, however, can't be proven to be something that actually happens.

I would love to see it happening (in the good sense), though.

So basically, you have to dedicate your whole life to the mission of pleasing female standards. To get a tiny, miniscule fraction of what Chad receives just for existing. Some used up mediocre materialistic roastie, perhaps.

Very motivating.

1 and 2 have been discussed to death; 1 only works if your face will actually look better leanmaxxed and not just like a bulky subhuman. You'll be an ugly gymrat, nothing else. 2 only works if a whitecel + comes with many problems. 3 or 4 don't work if you're ugly, the horn effect and the fact that no niche or form of behaviour will allow foids with extremely high standards to look past your bone structure + height only proves that. :feelsjuice:

1) I don't go to the gym however I do pushups and stuff

2) I'm nichemaxxed and like pokemon for example

3) I'm dark triad and @Atavistic Autist can confirm it
Ok how many pull ups can you do? How many muscle ups can you do? Obviously if you aren't trying to reach your full genetic potential you can't call yourself a trucel IMHO

So basically, you have to dedicate your whole life to the mission of pleasing female standards. To get a tiny, miniscule fraction of what Chad receives just for existing. Some used up mediocre materialistic roastie, perhaps.

Very motivating.
EAA77671 2ED8 4771 BB90 3C9586E2EAAC

1 and 2 have been discussed to death; 1 only works if your face will actually look better leanmaxxed and not just like a bulky subhuman. You'll be an ugly gymrat, nothing else. 2 only works if a whitecel + comes with many problems. 3 or 4 don't work if you're ugly, the horn effect and the fact that no niche or form of behaviour will allow foids with extremely high standards to look past your bone structure + height only proves that. :feelsjuice:
my theory is based on the idea I think 95% of this forum hasn't tried this

like 50% of men arent getting laid, and I think the population of this forum is just people randomly selected from this proportion

Very motivating.
Depends on your age. If you're still young, and you maximize your potential, you can meet a woman that hasn't been used and abused too much. Think 18-20. After they are old enough to go clubbing and experience the dopamine of attention, it's a wrap.

Or you could just sit around hating yourself without trying anything.

this is advice for normies not for inkwells. if you are too ugly nothing can help. its over
btw no such thing as "darktriadmaxxing" you are either that or you arent, just like chad. you can try to act like that but first challenging situation and you will act like your true self which is a little fearful pussy. thats it
Danny DeVito has a wife. Never forget. He maximized himself.

Very motivating.

Even if I did all of this the best I could get in modern soyciety would probably be a post wall landwhale. I'd rather just GEOmax.

:lul: @based_meme
Joined last Saturday. Banned already.

The veil between the worlds is tearing in the Incel Cinematic Universe. The blue pilled hordes are seeping into our realm. The defenders of the realm have closed this tear, but imposters and demons continue to hide in our midst.

Last edited: