Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The worst facial disfigurement is the easiest to fix. (Thank you God for throwing me a bone)

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Recessed chin is the worst possible trait to have for your face, people immediately judge and profile you upon seeing it, they will think that you're a pussy pushover, weak and dumb too. If a woman sees it their pussies immediately become dry as a desert.

Luckily the surgery is comparitivly cheap and painless from what I've researched. The before and after pics are absolutely life fuel as paired with a nose job any chincel can raise their looks by a shit ton. Luckily my nose isn't a Jew beak nose.

If God exists he has given me a lot of shit but thanks for making my shit fixable.

I wish there was surgery for social retardation :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Recessed chin is the worst possible trait to have for your face, people immediately judge and profile you upon seeing it, they will think that you're a pussy pushover, weak and dumb too. If a woman sees it their pussies immediately become dry as a desert.

Luckily the surgery is comparitivly cheap and painless from what I've researched. The before and after pics are absolutely life fuel as paired with a nose job any chincel can raise their looks by a shit ton. Luckily my nose isn't a Jew beak nose.

If God exists he has given me a lot of shit but thanks for making my shit fixable.
Which method do you mean? Regular Jaw/Chin implants or BSSO? Also how expensive is that? Enlighten me based researchcel

My chin is by far my worst trait. I hope I can fix it one day.

I just grew a beard to hide mine. Otherwise I’d need a surgery to grow my chin in all dimensions. It’s really really bad tbh

My chin is slightly recessed, it doesn't fully suck but it's not a chad chin.
Maybe I will get surgery some day.

thats my chin.
the_crimson_chin_0.jpg

Which method do you mean? Regular Jaw/Chin implants or BSSO? Also how expensive is that? Enlighten me based researchcel
Most of the time implants aren't needed, they use the existing bone and push it forward and screw it there.

Chin augmentation diagram

w
How is this procedure called? Or rather at what website did you see it advertised?:feelsohh::feelsohh:
Chin augmentation surgery. There is no exact website, you will have to consult people local to you. If I were you I would speak to an orthodontist, mine recommended getting surgery when I went to ask about braces.
Sorry for the late reply

I wish there was a surgery to become 14 years old again.

I wish there was surgery to stop being a manlet.

Mike mew will save you

i wish acne scars were curable