Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The truth behind Indian CEOs in Global Companies

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
In you haven't realized, pajeets are taking over the world as more and more global companies have Indian CEOs. Therefore Racism is solved and ethnics are finally equal to whites etc!

This isn't anything new though and I already knew this. But I never knew why.

Was it their superior way of communications inherited from the Brahman castes?
Do they just know how to handle company politics better than everyone else? (Indian bureaucracy in the government is cutthroat as hell and even the most experienced people will struggle)
Do they have secret powers like those Gurus that manipulate dumb white foids into following them?

Maybe its all 3.

But after taking blackpill and revisiting this issue, I think we have a more obvious factor in hand. How about I just let you see instead?

Satya Nadella (Microsoft)
Time 100 satya nadella

Sundar Pichai (Google)
Meeting pichai economic executive officer attends google bfe54c7a 8db1 11e9 8cbe ea25bc6af10d

Shantany Narayen (Adobe)
Shantanu Narayen   the CEO of Adobe Inc

Rajeev Suri (Nokia)
Rajeev suri

Ajaypal Singh Banga (Master card)
Bog ajay bangaimg

Rajat Gupta (Mckinsey)
1024px Rajat Kumar Gupta   World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Davos 2010 crop

Anshu Jain (Deutsche Bank)
800px Anshu Jain World Economic Forum 2013

Vikram Pandit (Citigroup)
12sld2

See a trend yet? No? Too dense?

Here's what is closer to what a REAL Indian looks like

61043 wtvsrekgdk 1520826894

Aziz

Images

In case you haven't figured it out, I'll spell it out for you

ALL THE INDIAN CEOS LOOK MUCH CLOSER TO WHITE PEOPLE OVER INDIANS

Look how much whiter their skin is. Look at their facial features.

They don't look like some Nordic dude but they look closer to Med Europeans or something.

However you spin it, they def DO NOT look like your average curry thats for certain.

So basically race/appearance still plays a big fucking role in this world. If you're an Indian but look closer to the average curry rather than these CEO, YOU'RE FUCKED

Last edited:
In you haven't realized, pajeets are taking over the world as more and more global companies have Indian CEOs. Therefore Racism is solved and ethnics are finally equal to whites etc!

This isn't anything new though and I already knew this. But I never knew why.

Was it their superior way of communications inherited from the Brahman castes?
Do they just know how to handle company politics better than everyone else? (Indian bureaucracy in the government is cutthroat as hell and even the most experienced people will struggle)
Do they have secret powers like those Gurus that manipulate dumb white foids into following them?

Maybe its all 3.

But after taking blackpill and revisiting this issue, I think we have a more obvious factor in hand. How about I just let you see instead?

Satya Nadella (Microsoft)
View attachment 182317
Sundar Pichai (Google)
View attachment 182318
Shantany Narayen (Adobe)
View attachment 182319
Rajeev Suri (Nokia)
View attachment 182320
Ajaypal Singh Banga (Master card)
View attachment 182322
Rajat Gupta (Mckinsey)
View attachment 182324
Anshu Jain (Deutsche Bank)
View attachment 182325
Vikram Pandit (Citigroup)
View attachment 182327

See a trend yet? No? Too dense?

Here's what is closer to what a REAL Indian looks like

View attachment 182328

View attachment 182329

View attachment 182331

View attachment 182332

In case you haven't figured it out, I'll spell it out for you

They don't look like some Nordic dude but they look closer to Med Europeans or something.

However you spin it, they def DO NOT look like your average curry thats for certain.

So basically race/appearance still plays a big fucking role in this world. If you're an Indian but look closer to the average curry rather than these CEO, YOU'RE FUCKED

Looks don't matter bro, look at all these indian CEOs. They're not white chads!

(Ignores the fact that the CEOs mog 99% of their own billion+ population country)

Last edited:
LOL @ this fucking shitskin cope.

They all look pretty Indian tbh :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: . They do look better for there age tho imo.

Inb4 cope

Gigacope. They look very clearly South Asian, but obviously much better looking than the average

Stupid thread, they all look ethnic.

No its because its 1 billion of them so ofcourse There Will be alot of indian ceos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back