Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The internationally widespread lie of gender-based pay gaps.

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount < Your oneitis' abortion count
★★★★★
Tomorrow, it will be the International Women’s Day. :foidSoy:

It is time to turn our attention to one of the most famous feminist claims, which is pay gap based on gender.
Everyone in traditional media talks about it as a reality: women earn less than men.

And, thinking about it, why would men and women be paid differently for the same jobs? Is it because the patriarchy decides to disadvantage women on purpose? Or is it because men show too much of their toxic masculinity so women feel oppressed, therefore more afraid asking for higher wages?
Freaking misogynists mang. :feelsugh:
And, more important… is this statement even true in the first place? :feelscomfy:

Now, enough with the feminist propaganda, we will now see how things are in the real world. Let me explain.

This whole analysis was based on this video made in 2019, taking the case of France and giving examples and data:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFXOFr_3MrM

Even though the video was released five years ago and that it is only based on one country, the whole analysis of it stays true today, and can be applied to many countries around the world too.
This is a video I wanted to talk about on .is for a long time, and it seemed to be the best moment to do it. :dab:

First thing to say, the numbers you will see concerning pay gaps can be very different depending on the source. Sometimes, they will say that the pay gap is 20%, sometimes 25%, sometimes 18%. They can also differ depending on how they are calculated. For instance, 120 is 20% more than 100, but 100 is 16.7% less than 120. This itself can partly explain the variations between all the data on that subject. And not only they differ from source to source, but they can also differ within the same source.

The national statistics institute of France (INSEE) and the Observatoire des Inégalités, that can be considered as relatively unbiased and reliable sources, stated that the average monthly net pay for a man was €2.438 in 2015, compared to €1.986 for a woman, which is around 23% (though they will use 25.7% as a reference number later on). This analysis takes the wage of every man, whether it is a billionaire or a broke NEETbuxxer, and the same thing is done for women.

So, if we take this raw number, we could say that men earn 23% more than women.

But
the biggest problem with this raw number is that it is often very badly interpreted, and its meaning is modified on purpose to serve the feminist propaganda narrative. The original meaning of this number, which is “The average of all men’s wages is higher than the average of all women’s wages”, has been changed by feminists to “For a similar position, a man will earn more than a woman”. Which are obviously two completely different meanings.

This number itself is basically useless since it doesn’t take into account factors such as the type of job (part-time or full-time jobs, permanent or temporary contracts), the position in the company (CEO or wageslave), the experience/age (boomer or zoomer), the company size, and other factors like these that contribute to a pay gap between individuals.

For example, women have more part-time jobs than men, thus contributing to women earning less than men, therefore increasing the pay gap in the official narrative. But this factor, while being real, isn’t very important, because comparing part-time jobs with full-time jobs is completely useless in itself.

In the other hand, men in general have more risky jobs and have more probabilities to earn higher pays because of those risks. Same thing for night jobs, better paid and more occupied by men than women. Same thing for overtime: more men than women do it. And in a more global scheme of things, there are more men CEOs in global companies with obscene wages than women. All those factors also increase the "official" gender pay gap.

Taking all of these factors out of the calculations, as well as some other things like the fact that every job has a different men/women distribution, and from the 25.7% originally taken, we end up with a 10.5% pay gap.

Capture dcran 2024 03 07 120026

So, by those few steps, by doing some research in order to compare what can be compared, we notice that the gender-based pay gap is already way smaller than what is usually hammered by mainstream media.

But this first study states that this final 10.5% gap can not be explained, and does not go further than this.

However, another study made by Korn Ferry published by The Economist managed to dig further into the explanation, notably by comparing pay gaps for jobs at the same level, same company, same function in 2016. Given that this is what feminism wants us to believe to be the 20-something% figure, this is much more interesting and more accurate to look at.

20170805_WOC360.png

And the number found by this study is 2.7% for France (3.0% for Germany and 0.8% for the UK, in comparison)

Eventually, we come to the conclusion that the pay gap figure we find now becomes too low to say with certitude that there is really a systemic discrimination based on gender. Even by taking two employees with the exact same diploma, skills and position, there will always be factors to differentiate them: productivity, implication, wage negotiation, etc. And those criteria are firstly, not related to gender, and secondly, hardly measurable.

Figures given by feminists on that subject make no sense and are based on nothing concrete. Doing some research proves that there isn’t a significant gender pay gap. Females lie? Who's surprised?

I don't know what it is about because i don't understand but if it is about foids make money these whores have it on tutorial mode also in money segment

Even if the pay gap is true let men earn more. Who cares? But foids are so materialistic that they only want more money.

The patriarchy.
full

VysokePece1.jpg

6311a2255891a965128076.jpg

square_320_bd4d3f2cc39ade7f34e3f43288f7e484.jpg

original-1ug0.jpg

WPzgngf38CxwpeJJaf_ezrn2uPk5bi1oNsJgapU39Lk2WelLlakG93QSAJHtlqc0BjCreWV1wnEImz8-o4Hcyqhz7vC-hPQiGWCX1I2DMRIa21Qq

.jpg

bkwsyqejproi1xeamcitna1l1g1k8on8.JPG

images

Last edited:
I don't know what it is about because i don't understand but if it is about foids make money these whores have it on tutorial mode also in money segment
Basically, all the figures said by feminists concerning "women earn less than men" is pure bs and this was proved with studies

Even if the pay gap is true let men earn more. Who cares? But foids are so materialistic that they only want more money.
If they really want to earn more, they know they can whoremaxx

Imagine praising whores.

If they really want to earn more, they know they can whoremaxx
They don't even need to work since they can easily get any oofydoofy betabuxx at anytime they want but since they don't want to associate with average dudes so they want to be 'indepedent'. Toilets couldn't tolerate living with average or below average men.

They don't even need to work since they can easily get any oofydoofy betabuxx at anytime they want but since they don't want to associate with average dudes so they want to be 'indepedent'. Toilets couldn't tolerate living with average or below average men.
Yeah and they need to create themselves problems to attract all attention on them

Fuck foids international day, no mans should celebrate that gynocentric asshole

Thank god they didn’t get a whole month like the niggers

This shit makes me so angry. Feminism is a great example of "give them an inch and they'll take a mile". No matter how many privileges women get, they will ALWAYS find something to complain about and if they don't, they will just make up stuff like the gender pay gap.

This shit makes me so angry. Feminism is a great example of "give them an inch and they'll take a mile". No matter how many privileges women get, they will ALWAYS find something to complain about and if they don't, they will just make up stuff like the gender pay gap.
As long as there will be an army of cucked men to support them and believe in their lies, they have no reason to stop really.

Foids tend to out-earn men nowadays.

Top 3 things that don't exist:

3. Patriarchy in the Western world
2. Gender pay gap
1. A loving and caring god

But you know, "patriarchy" :feelshaha:
Patriarchy is when 80% of suicides are men, 75% of homeless people are men, 63% or more men are incels, when foids out-compete men in education and workplace :lul:

Patriarchy is when 80% of suicides are men, 75% of homeless people are men, 63% or more men are incels, when foids out-compete men in education and workplace :lul:
It's still not enough incel :foidSoy::foidSoy:

It's shocking how easily the gender pay gap can be debunked and yet femtards still believe it's true.

Thanks for the information. Very well written. I'm going to send this to my sister.

What these stupid whores fail to realize is that men work more dangerous/risky jobs (that usually pay more) and are more likely to die in the workplace. Men are the fucking backbone of society and I'm tired of these foids pretending that because they work in HR or some meaningless marketing position it means they should get the same respect as men. Fuck that