Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Indian girls so fucking ugly? Came back from the US after seeing 9/10 girls every 4 seconds, in nice slutty clothes with 10/10 bods and gorgeo

T

Ted o

Banned
-
Why are Indian girls so fucking ugly?
Came back from the US after seeing 9/10 girls every 4 seconds, in nice slutty clothes with 10/10 bods and gorgeous faces and I'm thinking how the fuck is it possible for these creatures in India to be so ugly, legit subhuman, I've seen nothing like their creepy ass disproportionate features, noses and the lot. How did we recreate when they look like such fucking monsters. How the fuck is it possible for 99% to be hideous? How do you guys cope? The only hot girl I've seen in the last 3 months is a white girl coming on a trip. Wtaf. Forgot I was in the US for a sec and I look around and think holy shit people are looking mighty ugly, wait they're all Indians? Every single fucking girl is the most ugliest girl I have seen in my life, I forgot the face for 2 minutes and then another nightmare comes along, making me think is this what I just saw, can it really be that hideous. I think "it couldn't have been that bad" but somehow each one seems like you can't get any ugliest than this.

GrAY you're trying too hard to get attention.

Screen Shot 2023 02 02 at 125134 PM

@Misogynist Curry 卐 thoughts?

@Misogynist Curry 卐 thoughts?
He is either a Self-hating cretin who thinks all white women are beautiful just because they are white or probably went to southern Indian where people are inconceivably ugly.

He is either a Self-hating cretin who thinks all white women are beautiful just because they are white or probably went to southern Indian where people are inconceivably ugly.
He says he went to Delhi.

#StopCurrySelfHate

Just bee Slumdogmillionaire maxx

JFL curries disliking eachother again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back