Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THE TRUTH ABOUT ALI AGCA AND JOHN PEDOPHILE 2 (IN VIDEO GAME)

Sneir

Sneir

ALL MY POSTS ARE LITERARY FICTION
★★★★★
The Great Turk Ali Agça As Noble As A Maharaja This Assassin From Anatolia Who Doesn't Give A Fuck About Dancing The Greatest Of Assassins Was Killing Sons Of Bitches He Tried To Kill The Beast But The Pope Was Saved By Satan 81 Significant Year, This Nameless Assassin Shoots The Pope In The Heart, The World Is In A Dilemma The World But He Didn't Know How Wojtyła Was Into Ballet. Whenever He Partied, He Murdered Thousands Of Children. A Precise Shot In The Beast's Chest, Are We Safe? Unfortunately, The Motherfucker Recovered And For Years He Was Doing A Brothel Satanic Dark Ritual Saved This Dick In The Blood Of Innocent Seven-year-old Dipped Wafer Woohoo Son Of A Bitch The Great Turk Ali Agça, Noble As A Maharajah That Killer From Anatolia, Who Doesn't Give A Fuck About Dancing The Greatest Of Assassins Liquidated Motherfuckers He Tried Kill The Beast, But The Pope Was Saved By Satan Ali Spent Years In Prison, But Again After Freedom Summer You Can Hire Him Again To Send Someone To The Ditch Although He's Probably Rich And I Would Send Him Flowers Anyway Because I Respect Him So Much For The Papal Attack In The Spring Satan The Motherfucker Was Watching , Healed And Removed Wounds Because Of This, Papaya Could Have A Penis In Children's Body For Many Years Ali Sat Poor When John Paul Was Disgraceful He Couldn't Help It When The Pope Shoved The Penis Of His Old Wrinkled Dick Into Children Wooo Son Of A Bitch (IN VIDEO GAME)

DU KELLERKIND HAST BILD VON DEIM VATER

Straight facts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back