Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Trumanshowpill

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
How do you guys know you're not Truman from the Truman show and everyone you know is not some actor? I mean seriously look how powerless you are compared to the world it makes sense when you think about how everything in your life has gone against you. It's not like you know what others are secretly thinking they might all be out to get you. I'm a paranoidcel so how am I supposed to trust anyone? How do you trust anyone? Especially when you've been lied to countless times?

hahahhahah yeah let's watch someone do nothing, good show. i know im not important.

that'd be a boring show. i bet it'd only get shown at 4am on some obscure public access channel

Did he have sex with his wife canonically?

that'd be a boring show. i bet it'd only get shown at 4am on some obscure public access channel

Haven't you had some interesting stuff in your life?

do you think that movie would exist if you were in it?
Truman had shit to push him, like introducing new characters when he loses friends or when he is about to lose wife. Either the people running my show have no funds and are lazy or the very very likely fact that im a npc in a game while chad and friends are protagonists

Anyone still watching my boring show? Give some action, send cute girls

Anyone still watching my boring show? Give some action, send cute girls

real exciting watching someone jerk off 3 times a day

Stop fapping to my life you goddamned faggoty fatherfucking glowniggers!

My life is too boring and perverse to be a show. Well, maybe its a jewish director

My life is too boring and perverse to be a show. Well, maybe its a jewish director

you're a delusional nofap coper, that's hilarious to watch

I don't know about actors, but I can guarantee you that the FBI has a file on all of the incels that have posted here.

If you actually believe that you have that, it's an unofficial psychological disorder called... The Truman Show Delusion. You can read about it.

I first saw the movie in 8th grade at school and was fascinated by it

If you actually believe that you have that, it's an unofficial psychological disorder called... The Truman Show Delusion. You can read about it.

I've heard about that lol.

I never see that show before

Brutal truth. The world is a horrible nightmare. One can't escape.

Only TIcels understand this shit.

Gang Stalkers and feds have shit today that makes them like djinn in terms of how they can watch and listen.

That movie was created to make us think our lives are a parody