Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pets are whores in the forms of animals

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★★
Everyone is like dogs do unconditional love they are loyal yada yada. Whereas if you go on youtube find how many dogs save their owners when needed except for few aggressive breed no one saves you. Those aggressive breeds dont save you because they are loyal na na they save you because of their predatory and aggressive nature. I mean mf i am cleaning your ass paying for your food house everything you still cant be fully loyal. Not to mention how shitbulls are they tear apart toddlers. As for cats they are the biggest assholes to exist in this world atleast dogs are somewhat grateful but these assholes are not and i like how any misdeed done by these vile creatures is sugarcoated by their behavior and science by their owners. Then why not sugarcoat rape i am sure science has some stuff and answer to it

Not necessarily, i have two dogs. One would sell me for a piece of meat, other is loyal to death.

I can't keep a pet because I have OCD and don't want literal shit, piss, fur, feed and other garbage on my floor, I'd only keep a dog if I lived in a village and the dog could run around freely and have its own tiny house but never enter where I eat and sleep

er, she was a very loyal dog, dad most likely black Labrador.
terrier and labrador understandable why he isnt loyal. Why not kick him out of house

I can't keep a pet because I have OCD and don't want literal shit, piss, fur, feed and other garbage on my floor, I'd only keep a dog if I lived in a village and the dog could run around freely and have its own tiny house but never enter where I eat and sleep
Based

Not necessarily, i have two dogs. One would sell me for a piece of meat, other is loyal to death.
perfectly balanced

I also get sad when I see an animal being quiet and stationed in a small area, they're not like us able to overthink their way out boredom or use technology, animals are supposed to be constantly on the move, birds, fish, mammals they're all always moving around and traveling in nature, "pet" is just slavery, we already eat meat, breeding and keeping pets is double cruelty

Pets are chad and foid shit bruh

terrier and labrador understandable why he isnt loyal. Why not kick him out of house
its a good dog, just likes food way too much. Other one is a pekingese, she waits by the gate every time i leave the house until i come home and sleeps by the door while i bath.

I don't really like pets all that much, especially dogs. I like my dog well enough, but she's loud and very demanding. I would be better off without her.