Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dear Shitskins, Colonialism was your fault

Confessor

Confessor

Philosophizer
"Muh wypipo bad how dare they enslave inferior troons like me:feels:"

Do you know how pathetic you sound when talking about how colonialism destroyed your country ?

You are literally admitting whites were superior to you and hence were able to assert their dominance on to such a great degree.

"MUH WHITE MEN KILLED MILLIONS OF MY PEOPLE AND FUCKED MY WOMEN AND NOW I WILL SCREAM AND CRY ABOUT IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD"

It's literally like a cuck who gets beaten up by and then cries and begs to the bully to say sorry. There is nothing more pathetic than an shitskin complaining about muh colonialism.

When the Europeans arrived in China and Japan you know what they did ? They united and pushed the whiteys out of their country. Why couldn't your people do that Shitskin ?

Europeans colonised you because your people are weak and worthless and hence were unable to defend themselves. Stop blaming your shortcomings on others.

Dear incels, the mog is your fault

Colonialism is the result of getting mogged on a societal and civilizational scale your anyways. Technologymogged, culturemogged, and so on. Getting mogged so badly you get conquered by people more advanced than you while you stagnated and couldn't compete anymore. Civilization is just one big mogging contest. Everything is a competition.

Last edited:
White Pride, World Wide, proud to be white :feelzez:

Why do you leave a space between the last letter of a sentence and the question mark

"Muh wypipo bad how dare they enslave inferior troons like me:feels:"

Do you know how pathetic you sound when talking about how colonialism destroyed your country ?

You are literally admitting whites were superior to you and hence were able to assert their dominance on to such a great degree.

"MUH WHITE MEN KILLED MILLIONS OF MY PEOPLE AND FUCKED MY WOMEN AND NOW I WILL SCREAM AND CRY ABOUT IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD"

It's literally like a cuck who gets beaten up by and then cries and begs to the bully to say sorry. There is nothing more pathetic than an shitskin complaining about muh colonialism.

When the Europeans arrived in China and Japan you know what they did ? They united and pushed the whiteys out of their country. Why couldn't your people do that Shitskin ?

Europeans colonised you because your people are weak and worthless and hence were unable to defend themselves. Stop blaming your shortcomings on others.

Bro are you really a Bengali? You sound like a marathi or Gujju nigger to me. Don't you know Bengal was most colonized state by mullas and British?

Why do you leave a space between the last letter of a sentence and the question mark
Exactly. The punctuation symbols are supposed to be part of the last words.