Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I absolutely know nothing about cars or football or hunting or any mainstream "male" activity

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
On top of being 0/10 i dont have a liking towards so called manly activities deemed by women and normies in soyciety.

As a man you have to know how to do everything to impress your 4/10 becky gf or else she will get the ick if she sees you googling something that a "man" is supposed to know.

Like how to change a car tire for example, or how to fix a broken air conditioner.

You are brainwashed to feel shame infront of a woman because you dont know the answer to everything at all times, and you will lose masculinity points in her eyes.

Im an excellent driver but dont care about cars in general so now i am less manly.

Its over for the Clown World ER edition bros im gona rope before cope.

On top of being 0/10 i dont have a liking towards so called manly activities deemed by women and normies in soyciety.

As a man you have to know how to do everything to impress your 4/10 becky gf or else she will get the ick if she sees you googling something that a "man" is supposed to know.

Like how to change a car tire for example, or how to fix a broken air conditioner.

You are brainwashed to feel shame infront of a woman because you dont know the answer to everything at all times, and you will lose masculinity points in her eyes.

Im an excellent driver but dont care about cars in general so now i am less manly.

Dnr u retard sandkafirnigger

Those are garbage activities , dont listen to clown world

I don't have a driver's license but I do have some interest in cars. Not in football or hunting.

I don't have a driver's license but I do have some interest in cars. Not in football or hunting.
0 manliness in women s eyes my windy man

normies must die

I know a lot about cars because it's my special interest and I've done a lot of repairs on our cars. Other than that, I have nothing in common with mainstream normies. I hate sports, have no interest in hunting, and suck at socializing.

Vidya only good male activity

sportsball is gay anyway