Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The top 10% of antisocial men are responsible for 27% of pregnancies and 62% of violent assaults against women

bruh moment sound effect#3
Thanks for bumping my thread :feelsautistic:

Women love narcissistic Chads who LARP as charismatic but are really petulant and aggressive children.
That's what I've noticed irl. Thug chads, drug addict chads, and just in general very impulsive chads like to think they're some sort of complex and unique leading figure going against societal rule.
Holy shit - so the group who commit violence against women at a rate of 18x the non-violent men are 4x more likely to be fathers? In effect, saying that violence has a positive impact factor of 72!!!

What the fuck...
I wouldn't extrapolate things like that because we all know looks matter the most. The point is just that it looks like the worst type of men are the most successful. Which goes completely against the whole "improve your personality bro" and "don't be a dick bro"

Last edited:
IT won't touch this a 6ft garden poll-vault.

The top 10% of antisocial men are responsible for 27% of pregnancies and 62% of violent assaults against women

It's like it's the same guys and all of them are able to get sex...
But remember it's sexless males that don't go outside and vent about their troubles with women online that are the real threat against women.

That's what I've noticed irl. Thug chads, drug addict chads, and just in general very impulsive chads like to think they're some sort of complex and unique leading figure going against societal rule.
But because women like them people do mental gymnastics to convince themselves that those guys aren't all bad and it's the guys that are physically unattractive to women that are suspect.

Last edited:
Yikes sweetie! :soy: Woman cannot detect a guys personality right away! It’s not her fault if she gets pregnant and assaulted, she is a victim!:soy:

Yikes sweetie! :soy: Woman cannot detect a guys personality right away! It’s not her fault if she gets pregnant and assaulted, she is a victim!:soy:
She was manipulated by a charismatic man and didn't realize he was abusive :soy: Even if she saw him being violent before many times :soy:

She was manipulated by a charismatic man and didn't realize he was abusive :soy: Even if she saw him being violent before many times :soy:

The woman is an agent of chaos. The reason why many females are attracted to the anti-social and degenerate types is because those men are also agents of chaos.

Females should not be allowed to choose their own mates due to their poor judgement abilities and inherent chaotic nature. They're mates should be chosen for them by their fathers and/or male relatives.

The woman is an agent of chaos. The reason why many females are attracted to the anti-social and degenerate types is because those men are also agents of chaos.

Females should not be allowed to choose their own mates due to their poor judgement abilities and inherent chaotic nature. They're mates should be chosen for them by their fathers and/or male relatives.
Jordan Peterson said something similar about enforced monogamy.
But tbh such a system that you highlighted in bolded text exists in arranged marriages. Can you really say that system is without its own faults?

IT won't touch this a 6ft garden poll-vault.
Thanks for bumping my thread bro. I was always proud of this one tbh :feelsautistic:

It's like it's the same guys and all of them are able to get sex...
But remember it's sexless males that don't go outside and vent about their troubles with women online that are the real threat against women.

But because women like them people do mental gymnastics to convince themselves that those guys aren't all bad and it's the guys that are physically unattractive to women that are suspect.
Those guys get the halo effect. Plus i've noticed that foids think all men are the same. Those guys who don't do anything bad? Like the quiet guy, the shy guy, the nerdy guy, the bookworm guy etc? Women assume they'd be just as abusive, they'd cheat just as much as chad if those foids settled down with them. They really think that. So in their mind why not choose the guy who looks better since both will mess with me (thinks the foid)

Jordan Peterson said something similar about enforced monogamy.
But tbh such a system that you highlighted in bolded text exists in arranged marriages. Can you really say that system is without its own faults?

Some form of arranged marriage is the best way to go.

If you believe females being able to freely choose their own mates leads to anything good.... look at the state of the society around you.

Care to elaborate on the whole agent of chaos thing? Sounds interesting ngl :feelsstudy:

Care to elaborate on the whole agent of chaos thing? Sounds interesting ngl :feelsstudy:
Women, due to their easily corruptible and morally weak nature, will naturally create chaos, disorder, and entropy if left unrestrained (as they are now).

Referencing biblical mythology, why do you think the snake in Genesis tried to persuade Eve, and not Adam? Ancient man was well aware of the woman's nature as agents of chaos.

Some form of arranged marriage is the best way to go.
The biggest thing is that many men have to rely on marriage and long term relationships to get sex but women cheating and leaving you just isn't as stigmatized as it used to be and all the consequences fall on the man. So marriage is just not worth it for the average male.
If you believe females being able to freely choose their own mates leads to anything good.... look at the state of the society around you.
Look what happened to India. Centuries of guaranteed arranged marriage resulted in children that weren't as good looking as children in western countries even after factoring in nutrition (see this with ethnic males born in western countries and their difficulty attracting women compared to white and black guys that don't have arranged marriage to fall back on).

Females being able to freely choose their own mates in western countries resulted in more of sink or swim scenario where there were a lot less incels born than in countries like India. As a result many guys were forced to develop the skills necessary to cope with not having a dependable arranged marriage waiting for them and had to try and get good at dating culture.
Because there was no such thing in countries with arranged marriage a lot of their courting customs look very cringy to outsiders and hurts the SMV of the males in that country.

So there is no ideal solution but I'm saying arranged marriage doesn't come without its own faults.
The only way such a system works is that feminism does not emerge and cannot spread anywhere because feminism is all about women's choice.

Women, due to their easily corruptible and morally weak nature, will naturally create chaos, disorder, and entropy if left unrestrained (as they are now).

Referencing biblical mythology, why do you think the snake in Genesis tried to persuade Eve, and not Adam? Ancient man was well aware of the woman's nature as agents of chaos.
Reminds me of this. Women being responsible for the fall of nations and cities

@soymonkcel this is an older thread so worth tagging you just in case :feelswhere:

This study will show us what kind of personality men need to have the most success with women :feelswhere:

"LCP" stands for Life-course-persistent, they are the men who have been antisocial all their life ever since they were a kid. They have the WORST PERSONALITY since FOREVER and NEVER IMPROVE. They are the 10 percentile when it comes to antisocial behavior. The worst of the worst.

Surprise surprise, these men are extremely successful with women despite their personality, they are responsible for 27% of pregnancies despite making up 10% of the population. They are responsible for 62% of convictions for violence against women and are overrepresented when it comes to unemployment and most crimes.

"the childhood-onset delinquents were the most elevated on psychopathic personality traits, mental-health problems, substance dependence, numbers of children, financial problems, work problems, and drug-related and violent crime, including violence against women and children"

So this is the amazing personality women want :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: Unemployed drug addicts who pummel women, commit various crimes and don't try to better their personalities are slaying the most

View attachment 281959

You'll also notice the other group "AL" which stands for adolescence limited. These are men who grow out of their antisocial phase. You'll notice that they're also overrepresented when it comes to unemployement, crimes, violence against women AND OF COURSE PREGNANCIES.

"The adolescent-onset delinquents at 26 years were less extreme but elevated on impulsive personality traits, mental-health problems, substance dependence, financial problems, and property offenses"

View attachment 281960

just a fancy complicated way to describe black hoodlums

see inkwell? personality does matter!

@soymonkcel this is an older thread so worth tagging you just in case :feelswhere:
Jun 27. Wasn't here yet.
So this is the amazing personality women want :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: Unemployed drug addicts who pummel women, commit various crimes and don't try to better their personalities are slaying the most
I wouldn't generalize saying all women want this (well, except maybe if he is a Chad), it might be a matter of these kind of guys having a big niche.

Or the great harlot in the book of Apocalipsis that tears down nations.

Not only in the biblical mythology. Think about how many cultures depict the feminine = chaos/nature: Babilonians (Tiamat, the godess of chaos), Greeks (Gea is born from the primordial chaos. Heck, the word "chaos" has a Greek root), in Taoism the Yang is the feminine/chaotic counterpart, and a vast etc. It's definitely a constant everywhere. I wonder why... :feelshmm:

I'm antisocial but the incel version which means being misantrophic and never going outside

Jun 27. Wasn't here yet.

I wouldn't generalize saying all women want this (well, except maybe if he is a Chad), it might be a matter of these kind of guys having a big niche.

Or the great harlot in the book of Apocalipsis that tears down nations.

Not only in the biblical mythology. Think about how many cultures depict the feminine = chaos/nature: Babilonians (Tiamat, the godess of chaos), Greeks (Gea is born from the primordial chaos. Heck, the word "chaos" has a Greek root), in Taoism the Yang is the feminine/chaotic counterpart, and a vast etc. It's definitely a constant everywhere. I wonder why... :feelshmm:
Indeed. There's a reason why women were kept in the position they were in every culture for almost all of history- it's necessary to restrain female nature to have an orderly society. The woman just can't resist chaos. It's like if you have a pet rat: no matter how well-trained the rat is, it's going to have a very hard time resisting a big glob of peanut butter.

dang, we need to imitate these lovely personalities to get women to love us and become less misogynistic

Jun 27. Wasn't here yet.
I know, that's why i tagged you :feelshehe:

At what point is a niche so big that it's no longer a niche? :feelsstudy: i wouldn't call dark triad and hybristophilia niche

I'm antisocial but the incel version which means being misantrophic and never going outside
And bluepillers will think you're more dangerous than people with a history of crimes and violence directed towards females lol

At what point is a niche so big that it's no longer a niche? :feelsstudy: i wouldn't call dark triad and hybristophilia niche
Nah, not a niche. Just one of my brainfarts :feelstastyman:

Your threads are the most brutal ones man.

Women belong in leashes and psychopaths belong in shallow graves.

N we all know public funds go Into baby bonuses, tax breaks etc for 'having a family' or counselling n policing dyfunctional households. But WE r the problem? :waitwhat::what: :feelsclown:

The biggest thing is that many men have to rely on marriage and long term relationships to get sex but women cheating and leaving you just isn't as stigmatized as it used to be and all the consequences fall on the man. So marriage is just not worth it for the average male.

Look what happened to India. Centuries of guaranteed arranged marriage resulted in children that weren't as good looking as children in western countries even after factoring in nutrition (see this with ethnic males born in western countries and their difficulty attracting women compared to white and black guys that don't have arranged marriage to fall back on).

Females being able to freely choose their own mates in western countries resulted in more of sink or swim scenario where there were a lot less incels born than in countries like India. As a result many guys were forced to develop the skills necessary to cope with not having a dependable arranged marriage waiting for them and had to try and get good at dating culture.
Because there was no such thing in countries with arranged marriage a lot of their courting customs look very cringy to outsiders and hurts the SMV of the males in that country.

So there is no ideal solution but I'm saying arranged marriage doesn't come without its own faults.
The only way such a system works is that feminism does not emerge and cannot spread anywhere because feminism is all about women's choice.
Marriage for a normie is ideal but unsustainable while for Chad it is sustainable but not ideal. He who can get women easy won't want to stick with just 1 & he who struggles shall find himself divorce raped or cucked.
dang, we need to imitate these lovely personalities to get women to love us and become less misogynistic
Funny if it were easy like that but it's ingrained & as an ugly or small guy you'd just be locked up without any of the perks.

Last edited:
I know, that's why i tagged you :feelshehe:

And bluepillers will think you're more dangerous than people with a history of crimes and violence directed towards females lol
Internet virgins rotting on forums saying mean things are definitely more dangerous than criminals and violent men for sure. Incels need to be locked up teehee

but the problem are all the introvert incels locked in their mom's basements

ugly = bad :feelsclown::feelsclown:

My guess is these results have to do with race and economic status.

People of colour commit more crime and have higher birth-rates than whites, who tend to to focus in education before settling to have small planned families.
Also , the majority of incarcerated criminals (up to 95% of them) grew up in households where there wasnt a responsible father figure, meaning from single mum family. Basically the cycle repeats itself.

Also , the majority of incarcerated criminals (up to 95% of them) grew up in households where there wasnt a responsible father figure, meaning from single mum family. Basically the cycle repeats itself.

But noooo...we need to focus on the hateful comments that incels write

I don't believe arranged marriage has anything to do with inceldom or producing unattractive people. Never mind that just about every Western culture had widespread arranged marriages until the 20th century.

Honestly, it almost seems like you're apologizing for female hypergamy by implying that it "advances" the race. Nothing could be further from the truth. Due in part to free female mate selection, we are devolving and decivilizing.

Due in part to free female mate selection, we are devolving and decivilizing.
According to fate of empires we're experiencing the path of decadence right now, which will soon be followed by societal collapse

The closer to the Devil, the chaddiest

I don't believe arranged marriage has anything to do with inceldom or producing unattractive people. Never mind that just about every Western culture had widespread arranged marriages until the 20th century.
Even then the system of arranged marriage in western countries wasn't as rigid as in Asian countries.
Women in western countries still had multiple suitors vying for their attention and the restrictions on being in mixed company wasn't as strict as in Asian countries.
In Asian countries women were not allowed to be exposed as much to mixed company and so didn't have as many suitors as males competing for them. Their parents and the parents of the groom did most of the choosing.

Honestly, it almost seems like you're apologizing for female hypergamy by implying that it "advances" the race. Nothing could be further from the truth. Due in part to free female mate selection, we are devolving and decivilizing.
No but I'm saying that arranged marriage in a world where feminism exists or can exist in the future and can spread like today has downsides that are not immediately apparent but that have been very devastating to cultures that still have arranged marriage.
Cultural halo matters a lot. Countries that still have arranged marriage have a severe failo today because what today's world only respects is women having full choice of whom to pick and who to disqualify.

Single moms manage to create both gigasluts, violent criminal drug-addict men and failed manchild incels. They are like the ultimate portal of dysfunction in all its forms.
"Manchild" is a misandrist term tbh you never hear anyone even feminists saying things like "womanchild".
It tries to enforce some idea that guys have to "grow up" (stop browsing the internet and constantly work to improve society) and be productive for society no matter what.

"Manchild" is a misandrist term tbh you never hear anyone even feminists saying things like "womanchild".
It tries to enforce some idea that guys have to "grow up" (stop browsing the internet and constantly work to improve society) and be productive for society no matter what.
"Womanchild" would be a useless term because all women are permachildren. So it doesn't mean anything, is like saying "feline cat".

I agree that this term is used to shame men though. Maybe "fail to launch" would be better. Or just NEET.

"Womanchild" would be a useless term because all women are permachildren. So it doesn't mean anything, is like saying "feline cat".
Well it's another thing that shows feminists are hypocrites in that they enforce gender roles on men while proclaiming to be against gender roles.
I agree that this term is used to shame men though. Maybe "fail to launch" would be better. Or just NEET.
"failure to launch" is also a loaded term that the media used against Millennial males after they suffered financial and career setbacks after the Great Recession. Using NEET will just prompt annoying media articles about "What is a NEET?" and their usual hack "experts" they bring out that "study" internet culture.

Just use unsuccessful and socially unwanted as terms imo.

This study will show us what kind of personality men need to have the most success with women :feelswhere:

"LCP" stands for Life-course-persistent, they are the men who have been antisocial all their life ever since they were a kid. They have the WORST PERSONALITY since FOREVER and NEVER IMPROVE. They are the 10 percentile when it comes to antisocial behavior. The worst of the worst.

Surprise surprise, these men are extremely successful with women despite their personality, they are responsible for 27% of pregnancies despite making up 10% of the population. They are responsible for 62% of convictions for violence against women and are overrepresented when it comes to unemployment and most crimes.

"the childhood-onset delinquents were the most elevated on psychopathic personality traits, mental-health problems, substance dependence, numbers of children, financial problems, work problems, and drug-related and violent crime, including violence against women and children"

View attachment 281959

You'll also notice the other group "AL" which stands for adolescence limited. These are men who grow out of their antisocial phase. You'll notice that they're also overrepresented when it comes to unemployement, crimes, violence against women AND OF COURSE PREGNANCIES.

"The adolescent-onset delinquents at 26 years were less extreme but elevated on impulsive personality traits, mental-health problems, substance dependence, financial problems, and property offenses"

View attachment 281960

Women are a meme — great post mate.

For real, what’s even more infuriating to me is that women LIE ABOUT THIS.

Remember how earlier studies demonstrated most women have frequent rape fantasies? Try getting a woman to admit that lol.

Recently you’d also posted about how women’s brains are structured differently/how they’re more predisposed to lie/manipulate to get their way (nothing new, Schopenhauer talked about this forever ago but is now considered a “misogynist”).

Seems to me it all ties together — women are constantly dishonest about what they want and who they are so that betas will give them what they want while they only put out for Chad.

Honestly fuck this bluepilled world where everything most believe is just a farce and the truth gets you into trouble/despised. Everything has to be for the benefit of women, most men be damned. Ragefuel.

"failure to launch" is also a loaded term that the media used against Millennial males after they suffered financial and career setbacks after the Great Recession. Using NEET will just prompt annoying media articles about "What is a NEET?" and their usual hack "experts" they bring out that "study" internet culture.
Please don't get me wrong, I am myself a NEET ATM and I perfectly understand why so many men become like this in this generation. There's really no incentive at all to be a hard working wageslave in clown world, especially if you're ugly. Also the economy is pretty fucked compared to other generations in which you could buy a house and support a big family with a simple straight-out-of-high-school job.