Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The top 10% of antisocial men are responsible for 27% of pregnancies and 62% of violent assaults against women

Please don't get me wrong, I am myself a NEET ATM and I perfectly understand why so many men become like this in this generation.
I didn't get you wrong. I just think less memey terms like "unsuccessful" and "socially unwanted" best describe the predicament of people here and do not unload too many unneeded negative connotations.
There's really no incentive at all to be a hard working wageslave in clown world, especially if you're ugly.
Water is wet at this point ngl. But unless you want to stay alive and eat you have to wageslave if you weren't born good looking or weren't born rich and didn't inherit a lot of money.

Lol @husbands who don't get paternity testing
Poor Frenchmen
Not sure I'd call them blackpilled in any way considering they're convinced that they're choosing the men with the best personalities.
Yup, they’re delusional/refuse to acknowledge what their doing because that might require a modicum of honesty and self reflection. Would also probably require them to consider someone else’s well-being other than their own/women’s.

"socially unwanted"
That one is good. "Unsuccessful" sounds just as bad if not worse than the others, but maybe I'm just bad at this "which word is more offensive" type of stuff. I've always been pretty irreverent and careless with my language.

Long story short: women are attracted the most to the worst human waste that could possibly be found amongst males.

Stefan Molyneux:

"Women who choose the assholes will fucking end this race. They will fucking end this human race if we don't start holding them a-fucking-countable. Women who choose assholes guarantee child abuse. Women who choose assholes guarantee criminality. Sociopathy. Politicians. All the cold-hearted jerks who run the world came out of the vaginas of women who married assholes, and I don't know how to make the world a better place without holding women accountable for choosing assholes! Your dad was an asshole because your mother chose him, because it works on so many women! If "asshole" wasn't a great reproductive strategy, it would have been gone long ago. Women keep that black bastard flame alive. They cup their hands around it. They protect it with their bodies...Keep fucking monsters, we get catastrophes, we get war, we get nuclear weapons, we get national debts, we get incarcerations and prison guards and all the other florid assholes who rule the world. Women worship at the feet of the devil and wonder why the world is evil."

That one is good.
Sums up the condition of inceldom imo.
"Unsuccessful" sounds just as bad if not worse than the others, but maybe I'm just bad at this "which word is more offensive" type of stuff. I've always been pretty irreverent with my language.
I don't think so. "Unsuccessful" is as close to neutral as a descriptor as you can think of. No one that is an incel is completely successful in all parts of life. Isn't recognizing that part of the blackpill?

That one is good. "Unsuccessful" sounds just as bad if not worse than the others, but maybe I'm just bad at this "which word is more offensive" type of stuff. I've always been pretty irreverent with my language.
Funny how it’s mostly women pushing for all the giga-PC language and censorship. They can’t handle criticism and everyone sticks up for them even when the criticism is valid because most men are simps and we don’t hold women accountable like we do men.

Please don't get me wrong, I am myself a NEET ATM and I perfectly understand why so many men become like this in this generation. There's really no incentive at all to be a hard working wageslave in clown world, especially if you're ugly. Also the economy is pretty fucked compared to other generations in which you could buy a house and support a big family with a simple straight-out-of-high-school job.
I'd go full neet if it wasn't for STEM.

Anything but STEM or certain trades is pointless these days. And even those jobs aren't that great. The economy is so fucked that even with a good engineering degree you can't have the same standard of living as a janitor or high school drop out factory worker from the 50s

I don't think so. "Unsuccessful" is as close to neutral as a descriptor as you can think of. No one that is an incel is completely successful in all parts of life. Isn't recognizing that part of the blackpill?
Yeah, when you elab like that, I agree. "financially/professionally unsuccessful", or "romantically/sexually unsuccessful" would be pretty adequate. I consider myself successful at some stuff tbh. I wanted to write songs I found good and after years trying, nowadays I can do it, even though I don't enjoy financial success from it.

Funny how it’s mostly women pushing for all the giga-PC language and censorship. They can’t handle criticism and everyone sticks up for them even when the criticism is valid because most men are simps and we don’t hold women accountable like we do men.
Women commonly are more sensitive to words than to actions. The guy who never hurt a fly but vents on an online forum is a psychopath, but the true psychopath who does tons of actual violence and abuse is the guy she loves because he talks sweet and has a perfect NT socially-acceptable facade.

Women should never be in charge of any important decision about anything. And this includes who they marry/have sex with.

Women commonly are more sesntive to words than to actions. The guy who never hurt a fly but vents on an online forum is a psychopath, but the true psychopath who does tons of actual violence and abuse is the guy she loves because he talks sweet and has a perfect NT socially-acceptable facade.

Women should not be in charge of any important decision about anything.
Foids truly are the eternal Moths.

Stefan Molyneux:

"Women who choose the assholes will fucking end this race. They will fucking end this human race if we don't start holding them a-fucking-countable. Women who choose assholes guarantee child abuse. Women who choose assholes guarantee criminality. Sociopathy. Politicians. All the cold-hearted jerks who run the world came out of the vaginas of women who married assholes, and I don't know how to make the world a better place without holding women accountable for choosing assholes! Your dad was an asshole because your mother chose him, because it works on so many women! If "asshole" wasn't a great reproductive strategy, it would have been gone long ago. Women keep that black bastard flame alive. They cup their hands around it. They protect it with their bodies...Keep fucking monsters, we get catastrophes, we get war, we get nuclear weapons, we get national debts, we get incarcerations and prison guards and all the other florid assholes who rule the world. Women worship at the feet of the devil and wonder why the world is evil."
Nice quote. :feelsokman:

Stefan Molyneux:

I remember Stefan got tons of shit for saying these truths. NPC normies and foids got giga mad at him because he obviously hit a nerve. Hybristophilia is the most disgusting thing ever and it's fully accepted in clown world. Wanting to form a family with a young virgin sweet girl is the true most heinous, criminal evil :feelsclown:

Women are a meme — great post mate.

For real, what’s even more infuriating to me is that women LIE ABOUT THIS.

Remember how earlier studies demonstrated most women have frequent rape fantasies? Try getting a woman to admit that lol.

Recently you’d also posted about how women’s brains are structured differently/how they’re more predisposed to lie/manipulate to get their way (nothing new, Schopenhauer talked about this forever ago but is now considered a “misogynist”).

Seems to me it all ties together — women are constantly dishonest about what they want and who they are so that betas will give them what they want while they only put out for Chad.

Honestly fuck this bluepilled world where everything most believe is just a farce and the truth gets you into trouble/despised. Everything has to be for the benefit of women, most men be damned. Ragefuel.
There was this one foid in college who always talked about consent, was quite a feminist but especially about that topic
Heard a rumor she liked being slapped, choked and chained in the bedroom :feelsseriously:
0 self awareness, she'd probably hate it if a guy was super passive and careful with her in bed

Last edited:
How darktriaders stop winning ?

I’ve been antisocial all my life and I’ve never held a conversation with a girl.

Women commonly are more sensitive to words than to actions. The guy who never hurt a fly but vents on an online forum is a psychopath, but the true psychopath who does tons of actual violence and abuse is the guy she loves because he talks sweet and has a perfect NT socially-acceptable facade.

Women should never be in charge of any important decision about anything. And this includes who they marry/have sex with.
Very based mate
"Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack" — After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."
Sorry yall, I made an oopsie -- turns out I'm an idiot and the study I pulled in that comment is bonk. After looking into it further it seems though some women do orgasm from rape and most women have rape fantasies (there's a psychology today article on the subject interestingly), some of what I said there including that particular reference is hooey. I still think certain points in that comment are probably accurate, but I've reported the comment to the mods if they want to take it down. Sorry folks, that's my bad. I have brought shame to this high IQ board :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Sort of related one of the most brutal black pills imo is how once you cohabitate with a woman their interest in sex tanks off a cliff (there’s a study for this on the incels wiki blackpill science article). Basically male desire for sex with their partner is constant while for women it starts alright then tanks off as soon as they lock you down. Marriage is a scam and women are a meme.
I actually have a thread in Must Read that mentions this

"Psychologically, women are hardwired differently than men, A woman has a dual sex drive. The first is centered on finding a mate for life to help support her and her offspring. This is why (and when) love is such an important part of a woman's sexual desire, The second is a desire to obtain a variety of the best genetic material to produce the best children.
This second desire begins to grow once a woman has found her life mate and grows stronger as time with him progresses. Eventually, this latter and more powerful drive overpowers her sexual desire for her life mate. This is why a woman's sexual desire for her husband diminishes over time"

"Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack" — After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."

Brutal blackpill