Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the supposed picture of nekopan is fake and i found it on google

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-

dragging the larger version of the image that @Zensfy provided into images.google.com shows that it had appeared on someones pinterest profile. why would a picture that @Nekopan supposedly took in the last 24 hours (ig stories last 24hrs) appear on someone's pinterest? because he did not take the picture.

finding the exact post or whatever that had the image on it would be difficult. i have no idea how to use pinterest and images.google.com really only shows you that the image showed up there, and if it's on some type of feed for someone's account, finding the picture there would be quite hard.

of course there's other evidence, like the typing style of the nek0pan instagram account being different, not using proper capitalization of letters at the beginning of sentences, which is in contrast to the instagram screenshot @Nekopan had posted, in which he used proper capitalization, which he also does on this forum.

honestly this was disgusting, i liked the niggas that had gotten him banned, quite sad to see someone act like this towards their fellow cels.
@mental_out
@knajjd
@SergeantIncel

>JHERI CURL:feelshaha:

also, it was a gayops AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>JHERI CURL:feelshaha:

also, it was a gayops AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
it auto puts text there based on what it sees in the image lol :feelshaha: evidence still stands

@Zensfy if you faked it, then thats one of the scummiest things you could have done.

I missed it what happened?

nekopan doesn't like pedophiles, pedophiles create fake evidence to get him banned, he even posted his upper head with a paper saying his username to prove his innocence. i couldn't care about a darkie getting banned but imo this was pretty fucked up.

View attachment 465977
Like that's VERY similar to nekopans account here, if it has 0 followers I could believe someone made it just to fuck with him but it has 42. I guess someone could muster 42 accounts to make it look real but that seems a stretch.
i have 200 followers on instagram. want me to change my username to n3k0pan with the same bio and pfp to show how easy it is to fake?

View attachment 465977
Like that's VERY similar to nekopans account here, if it has 0 followers I could believe someone made it just to fuck with him but it has 42. I guess someone could muster 42 accounts to make it look real but that seems a stretch.
>they/them pronouns
:feelsUgh: Ultimate cuck trait

But why would a fake account made recently have 42 followers?
Yeah that's the thing . I said it before in another thread. Must be quite a job if its all fake.

View attachment 465977
So maybe he wasn't the light skinned nigga in the picture but if that's his real insta then he's "taken" and has a gf so ban him, you banned me for having a foid pic.

i posted literal proof yet folks on her still dont believe me, that pic of him with his name held up on a piece of paper could have easily been his brother/cousin or friend
so what do you say about the picture being on pinterest? i'm not necessarily saying that you had faked everything here, i quite like and would like to give you the benefit of the doubt here.

Here's what the mods should do:

1) Ban them all as a temporary measure
2) sort it out

Is he banned ? I don't see the name as crossed

So maybe he wasn't the light skinned nigga in the picture but if that's his real insta then he's "taken" and has a gf so ban him, you banned me for having a foid pic.
why would he put some lightskin nigga on his story?

I mean it's difficult because quite frankly anything like this is quite easy to fake if you really want to. He did post a pic of himself with a piece of paper with his name, and he did look different there, but then the account could still be his.
doesn't make sense for him to post the lightskin guy on his story imo, considering anyone who follows you can see it, and if it was actually real they would think he's a fucking weirdo for posting someone else who isn't him.

nekopan doesn't like pedophiles, pedophiles create fake evidence to get him banned, he even posted his upper head with a paper saying his username to prove his innocence. i couldn't care about a darkie getting banned but imo this was pretty fucked up.
Yeah that's the thing . I said it before in another thread. Must be quite a job if its all fake.
hmm true, I don't really know how insta works too well. I've asked neko is he can provide anything else to prove otherwise, it's kind of hard to tell. I undid his ban for now since it seems quite debatable until I can get more info on it.
This seems BS. The DM’s are the exact opposite of what @Nekopan would say (nigga, bae, etc.) which isn’t how he conducts himself as a white acting nigga.

Secondly, he’s said he was dark skin before I think, and this isn’t that out of reach.

Thirdly, shit here is faked all the time. https://incels.is/threads/an-agecuck-on-here-turns-out-to-be-a-major-fakecel.305326/
This thread was faked. Xeryes doesn’t look like that, GIGALOL. He’s middle eastern and I’ve known him off and on for years. though drop the dice and let it fall.

I mean it's difficult because quite frankly anything like this is quite easy to fake if you really want to. He did post a pic of himself with a piece of paper with his name, and he did look different there, but then the account could still be his.
also, the text "with bae" on the story implies the picture was recently taken, meaning in the 24 hour period that zensfy had responded to it. how would a picture only up for 24 hours make its way from a private 15 follower instagram story all the way to pinterest?
I can't see whats on the account since it says its private, so I have no idea whats posted there.
it has 0 posts.

Oh do you know @xeryes29?
To an extent. GIGALOL. Not saying the op who faked that is a LARP, he could’ve larped about being a chad for a voluntary ban. But the point being shit here is faked constantly all the time and this seems very odd :feelsLSD:

@mental_out are you planning on putting a stop to this?

because that is who uploaded the original photo to pintrest.
Well that’s a fake account. Looks like a white girl tbh. The girl in the bae pic was black. :feelsseriously:

because that is who uploaded the original photo to pintrest.
i see. how did you find it? i tried to navigate the pinterest profile but i can't figure that shit website out and all i would see is black people.

i see. how did you find it? i tried to navigate the pinterest profile but i can't figure that shit website out and all i would see is black people.

She uploads random hood couples it seems(obsessed).

@Zensfy foid move someone doesnt agree with you and you fabricate evidence.

Bruh how do you even fall for such obvious lies jfl? You literally believed that faggot because he begged his friend to share a pic with his name written.

ban all of them. dramaqueen faggots.

Bruh how do you even fall for such obvious lies jfl? You literally believed that faggot because he begged his friend to share a pic with his name written.
i believe google images bro.
here's the picture without the text over it:

like i've already said, the text implies that the picture is recent, but it isn't. i don't believe he even posted it in the first place, considering the incredibly different typing styles.

I literally don't see any proof linking the two. I asked for screenshots as if that were a smoking gun, but that's not even good proof so I regret that now.

It proves nothing though, since we still have no origin of the photo, nor identity.
What’s the date of the photo post on the Pinterest? Before or after the threads production?

What’s the date of the photo post on the Pinterest? Before or after the threads production?
i can't tell, trying to figure out how to see on this shit website rn

the pinterests pins are all 2 years old (3 accounts uploaded the same picture)

I doubt stories on instagram last this long, and I doubt that nekopan looked like that at 13 years old

the pinterests pins are all 2 years old (3 accounts uploaded the same picture)

I doubt stories on instagram last this long, and I doubt that nekopan looked like that at 13 years old
OH SHIT THIS NIGGAS STORY IS OF A PIC THATS 2 YEARS OLD

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back