Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the supposed picture of nekopan is fake and i found it on google

Yea, good catch. I could only find the one pinterest post, but if you reverse GIS the pinterest image, you can find more references which pretty much show the photo isn't recent

To an extent. GIGALOL. Not saying the op who faked that is a LARP, he could’ve larped about being a chad for a voluntary ban. But the point being shit here is faked constantly all the time and this seems very odd :feelsLSD:
We're talking about a forum where half the inbred userbase believed FTL when he said I was 15 yrs old with zero evidence, because 90% of the users on here are high inhib cucks who were too afraid to voice chat with me :feelsjuice:

We're talking about a forum where half the inbred userbase believed FTL when he said I was 15 yrs old with zero evidence, because 90% of the users on here are high inhib cucks who were too afraid to voice chat with me :feelsjuice:
Wasn't that a joke? I don't think anyone actually believed that

Brutal an unprovoked false doxxing attack on a fellow cel
:feels::feels:

he's offline atm unfortunately, I'll have to wait for him to get back, assuming he does come back since he probably still thinks hes banned
Brutal an unprovoked false doxxing attack on a fellow cel
:feels::feels:
Watch this nigga not come back.

yeah I think it’s done. 2 year old image on a story that lasts 24 hours. Should’ve hid it better TBH.

Also point of note: in the original thread it implies @Nekopan is a tranny (they/them pronouns) but the typing style is ghetto nigga, and he has a gf. Most trannies are single af or queers

Wasn't that a joke? I don't think anyone actually believed that
FTL

Joking?

Good one :feelsjuice: that nigga could lie to himself and still treat what he says as an indisputable truth.

What i see here is an organized attempt to discredit and get rid of someone who does not share your views.
What's worse is that it was done in the most cliquish and normie way possible.
Personally, the perpetrators have lost any credibility with this disgusting backstab on someone challenging their pedo views.

What
What i see here is an organized attempt to discredit and get rid of someone who does not share your views.
Personally, the perpetrators have lost any credibility with this disgusting backstab on someone challenging their pedo views.
what do u think is going to happen do u think they should get raped by BBC (big big chungus) or what do u think they will get a le naughty naughty warning from sergeant science and mental_fauci

What

what do u think is going to happen do u think they should get raped by BBC (big big chungus) or what do u think they will get a le naughty naughty warning from sergeant science and mental_fauci
:feelskek:

This, you can't get that in less than a week.
He could have easily bought the followers, bought an account with existing followers, or even simpler, just followed a bunch of people in the hopes they would follow back.

What

I don't really care what the mods make of this and will just put them on ignore list. No love lost.

He could have easily bought the followers, bought an account with existing followers, or even simpler, just followed a bunch of people in the hopes they would follow back.
Keep in mind Nekopan literally said it was wrong for an 18 yo to link up with a 17 yo.

What

it could also be a pre existing account that already had followers, with the info changed to make it look like nekopan. i have 2 accounts on instagram with more believable follower accounts that i could change to look like zensfy and then make fake evidence of me dming the other acc with shit like "oh yeaaa i just got that nigga nekopan banned with fake evidence lololol"

@kanyepilled Good research boyo. I had my doubts too since the insta account had "they/them" pronouns - which are tranny pronouns. No Tyrone with a gf is going to use that. Also the screenshot of the conversation said "Nekopan they/them" at the top which is false, it should say the actual username, "nek0pan". Then there's also the typing style in the screenshot conversation which is the complete opposite of how Nekopan was typing here with perfect grammar and expanded vocabulary.

it could also be a pre existing account that already had followers, with the info changed to make it look like nekopan. i have 2 accounts on instagram with more believable follower accounts that i could change to look like zensfy and then make fake evidence of me dming the other acc with shit like "oh yeaaa i just got that nigga nekopan banned with fake evidence lololol"
Even more damning. They could have pulled a fast one if people here didn't have so much time on their hands

@kanyepilled Good research boyo. I had my doubts too since the insta account had "they/them" pronouns - which are tranny pronouns. No Tyrone with a gf is going to use that. Also the screenshot of the conversation said "Nekopan they/them" at the top which is false, it should say the actual username, "nek0pan". Then there's also the typing style in the screenshot conversation which is the complete opposite of how Nekopan was typing here with perfect grammar and expanded vocabulary.
thank you. i can only hope their short lived accusation rampage comes to a close here and they don't continue their efforts by targeting any of the people who exposed them.

Well said.

thank you. i can only hope their short lived accusation rampage comes to a close here and they don't continue their efforts by targeting any of the people who exposed them.

They should just give up now that the entire forum knows they're a bunch of clowns.

foid behavior if @Zensfy was faking all of this

Bruh how do you even fall for such obvious lies jfl? You literally believed that faggot because he begged his friend to share a pic with his name written.
Are you defending him just because you two share the same views regarding The AOC?. :feelsmage:

Are you defending him just because you two share the same views regarding The AOC?. :feelsmage:
They're both on a self-procleimad "vigilante group" together with @Draestyn and maybe someone else too

They're both on a self-procleimad "vigilante group" together with @Draestyn and maybe someone else too

Goddamm. SS nazi death squad targeting non-whites. Lmao :feelsmage:

Just one more proof not to trust cumskin. @ThoughtfulCel

Can you post the picture you used in Google search here? too lazy to go through the other threads to find it.

Goddamm. SS nazi death squad targeting non-whites. Lmao :feelsmage:

Just one more proof not to trust cumskin. @ThoughtfulCel
2/3 of those people arent white you goatfucker.
One is indian and one is turkish and Idk what draestyn is

Can you post the picture you used in Google search here? too lazy to go through the other threads to find it.

2/3 of those people arent white you goatfucker.
One is indian and one is turkish and Idk what draestyn is
White worshipping ethnics.Even worse:feelsmage:

Keep crying for me. Cuck.

kill yourself pedocels for getting an innocent blackcel banned. Yall are degenerates for faking evidence to push a narrative. :feelswhat:

View attachment 465977
Like that's VERY similar to nekopans account here, if it has 0 followers I could believe someone made it just to fuck with him but it has 42. I guess someone could muster 42 accounts to make it look real but that seems a stretch.
if it’s following 157 people then it’s just natural that approx 1/3 of them would follow back, I don’t think they’d need to make fake accounts or whatever to accumulate that many followers

Thanks, I found the original pic by browsing the pinterest link. I still don't know where's it's from.

View: https://ar.pinterest.com/pin/520025088218600786

Maybe this is the source?

View attachment 466016
i checked the ig accounts and i can't really tell. the first one seems like it could be the guy, but with his current gf as his pfp. the other is some ugly black bitch which doesn't match the one in the pic. i'm thinking those accs could be the ones running the pinterest account.

if it’s following 157 people then it’s just natural that approx 1/3 of them would follow back, I don’t think they’d need to make fake accounts or whatever to accumulate that many followers
It's easy to accumulate a small number of IG followers, there are bot accounts and all kinds of promoters hawking all kinds of nonsense investment schemes who get your attention by first sending you a follow, I get those a lot.

A normie drama is happening in a place that should be normie free.

A normie drama is happening in a place that should be normie free.
i wouldn't even call it drama imo. just pedophiles trying to get someone banned for speaking against them and others proving their 'evidence' is fake.

What

:feelskek:

i wouldn't even call it drama imo. just pedophiles trying to get someone banned for speaking against them and others proving their 'evidence' is fake.
I think its just a misunderstanding that normies turn into drama, considering @Zensfy is 15 how could he be a pedo, hes already allowed to fuck minorities.

I think its just a misunderstanding that normies turn into drama, considering @Zensfy is 15 how could he be a pedo, hes already allowed to fuck minorities.
nigga associates with pedophiles and espouses pedophilic views. i'm the same age as him and i view him as a pedophile :feelsjuice:

do u think they should get raped by BBC (big big chungus) or what do u think they will get a le naughty naughty warning from sergeant science and mental_fauci
@Diocel should get both

its a conflict between different people so it counts as drama.