Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL An agecuck on here turns out to be a major fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
The agecuck @xeryes29 who has been harassing several users on this thread such as me, @Zensfy and @Draestyn as well as other lolipillers for simply expressing our opinions turns out to be an infiltrator.

A guy from my server confronted him on discord and it turns out he is a god damn infiltrator. I always knew something was up with him but it has been officially confirmed. Mods, do your damn job.

@SergeantIncel
@knajjd
@mental_out

Broootal, normie and chadlite fucks can't stay content with their gf's ass alone, need to poke some lonely poor incels, bloody ass mfkers:feelsree:

Broootal, normie and chadlite fucks can't stay content with their gf's ass alone, need to poke some lonely poor incels, bloody ass mfkers:feelsree:
They do a pretty shit job at hiding it as well. The forum’s standards have really dropped throughout the months

@xeryes29 die

low iq for revealing himself and gf

They do a pretty shit job at hiding it as well. The forum’s standards have really dropped throughout the months
Let's make this clear, they don't wanna hide it anyway when they get bored they start bragging about themselves, with most fakecels you can see they start posting their pics or about their relationships once they get bored here, albeit they mostly do it on discord servers, some even do it right here

jfl i don't even know whats going on, i aint reading some gay discord log.

death to infiltrators tho.

it's always the people that dont belong on the forum that are adamant in telling us what we should and shouldn't believe in. defending AOC means you are defending the legal system and so soyciety, so only a normie would have stake in keeping such a law in place.

Let's make this clear, they don't wanna hide it anyway when they get bored they start bragging about themselves, with most fakecels you can see they start posting their pics or about their relationships once they get bored here, albeit they mostly do it on discord servers, some even do it right here
True. Although I haven’t seen too much expose themselves on here. It happens a lot on discord. I mean I could already tell it was an infiltrator because of how baity he was. This is just the nail on the coffin.
it's always the people that dont belong on the forum that are adamant in telling us what we should and shouldn't believe in. defending AOC means you are defending the legal system and so soyciety, so only a normie would have stake in keeping such a law in place.
Pretty true. It’s obvious that the people who moralfag hard about shit that doesn’t affect incels turn out to be the ones who don’t belong here. Nobody who is truly blackpilled would even give a shit about what happens to society or defend it in anyway

This site needs some sort of verification ffs

They all end up exposing themselves.
Can't hold the brag.
@xeryes29 enjoy your little tingles of superiority.
You too will be on the wayside one day.

OP do you remember werty? he was also a huge moralfag agecuck and has turned out to be a fakecel.

It's always the larpers like that agecuck who call others larpers. :feelswhat:

This is why it's useful for incels to go to extremes. We will lure out the fakecels. :feelsdevil:

I hope he gets shot.

OP do you remember werty? he was also a huge moralfag agecuck and has turned out to be a fakecel.
Yeah. I think he fucked some trannies or something. He was also saying weird shit about jesus. Why the mods never banned him until months later, I will never understand.

Agecucks are either fakecel cockblocking whiteknights, or bluepilled soyfags. There's no reason to care about young foids fucking adults as an uncucked straight man. Not doing anything about abortion and male genital mutilation, but screaming like a pussy about young rosties getting fucked by adults should show you where their minds are at.

Last edited:
Agecucks are either fakecel cockblocking whiteknights, or bluepilled soyfags. There's no reason to care about young foids fucking adults as an uncucked straight man. Not doing anything about abortion and male genital mutilation, but screaming like a pussy on its period about a young rostie getting fucked by an adult should show you where their minds are at.
Those type of people aren’t blackpilled at all. It’s behavior like that which truly exposes them for who they are. Anyone can parrot shit like “looks matter”, “it’s over”, “cope”, “go ER” etc. But the way they view the enemy of incels and low status men says everything. It’s a shame that the moderation is too dense to even understand this simple fact. They will let anyone in as long as they parrot the basic stuff said here.

@xeryes29 fuck you i hope you develop terminal cancER :feelshaha:

@xeryes29 guess what faggot? The gf definitely fucked multiple guys before you so kill yourself you fucking low IQ agecuck retard.

Those type of people aren’t blackpilled at all. It’s behavior like that which truly exposes them for who they are. Anyone can parrot shit like “looks matter”, “it’s over”, “cope”, “go ER” etc. But the way they view the enemy of incels and low status men says everything. It’s a shame that the moderation is too dense to even understand this simple fact. They will let anyone in as long as they parrot the basic stuff said here.
I don't even know why they come here if they want a place to cry about "pedos" they have reddit and almost any normie site to do that.

I don't even know why they come here if they want a place to cry about "pedos" they have reddit and almost any normie site to do that.
Just some pathetic faggots looking for attention.

Mods will not do anything :feelskek:

@SergeantIncel @Master

I agree about the pedocels they disgust me and they will eventually try for some young foid and end up in prison and regret it. But fuck that fakecel ,his gf is pretty too.

How enraging.
Fuck normalscum

I agree about the pedocels they disgust me and they will eventually try for some young foid and end up in prison and regret it. But fuck that fakecel ,his gf is pretty too.
And that will affect you because....

And that will affect you because....
It doesnt, except it gives incels the reputation of being pedos, but I think it's really just 20 years and younger dudes. At 38 years old I can't even hit on a 21 year old without them saying or thinking I'm too old.

It doesnt, except it gives incels the reputation of being pedos, but I think it's really just 20 years and younger dudes. At 38 years old I can't even hit on a 21 year old without them saying or thinking I'm too old.
Our reputation is already bad. Plus we already have the reputation of being “pedos” for being attracted to teens so it makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

Our reputation is already bad. Plus we already have the reputation of being “pedos” for being attracted to teens so it makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.
Nah I used to think IT was just lying and full of shit about incels being pedos, there was even incels making fun of IT guy for being one. Then I came on here and seen it's a common topic.

Nah I used to think IT was just lying and full of shit about incels being pedos, there was even incels making fun of IT guy for being one. Then I came on here and seen it's a common topic.
In any case not much difference would be made in breaking a mirror that was already shattered into several pieces. If it is optics you really care about then forget it. Society won’t give a shit either way

@cocksucker is one of my favorite mods he’s so low key man.

a greycel telling us what kind of an image we should present for ourselves. there is no reason for us to take outsiders in to consideration when forming our beliefs, if we did care about their opinion this forum wouldn't exist in the first place.

that nigger fakecel will get brain, anus and balls cancer:feelsEhh:
mogs me hard though but he gay for puting that cum on his face and taking stupid selfie

Mogs me ngl
Wow.completely forgot that name. Let me guess, 16yo, suddenly became christcuck

@cocksucker is one of my favorite mods he’s so low key man.
He's no different from any other mod here :feelskek:

They all don't do jack.

damn how did 38yo brad pitt cope about being too old for college sluts. jfl at caring about what normies 'think'. they hate you no matter what you do :feelskek: how many times has this been said
1369f5314b4a01507efac329150cc089.jpg

Fucking normie scum I hope he dies

a greycel telling us what kind of an image we should present for ourselves. there is no reason for us to take outsiders in to consideration when forming our beliefs, if we did care about their opinion this forum wouldn't exist in the first place.
Are you serious? Incels like myself HAD to come here. I think I remember them saying how there was a lot of pedo's and extreme incels on the actual sites. I dont want it to be normal that the common person thinks incels means they are pedos.

For the pedocels here,I actually hope you try to fulfill your dreams and actually try,you'll end up in prison and beaten everyday. That's what you get for being a retard.
damn how did 38yo brad pitt cope about being too old for college sluts. jfl at caring about what normies 'think'. they hate you no matter what you do :feelskek: how many times has this been said
1369f5314b4a01507efac329150cc089.jpg
And btw I know guys my age that are considered hot can still get 21 year olds,they'll suddenly say they love older men ,I'm not dumb.

Are you serious? Incels like myself HAD to come here. I think I remember them saying how there was a lot of pedo's and extreme incels on the actual sites. I dont want it to be normal that the common person thinks incels means they are pedos.

For the pedocels here,I actually hope you try to fulfill your dreams and actually try,you'll end up in prison and beaten everyday. That's what you get for being a retard.
Why are you so against pedos? I doubt you even know the true definition of the word.

Why are you so against pedos? I doubt you even know the true definition of the word.
You're one of the biggest pedos here,I dont care about the dictionary version of pedo. You want 12 year olds and younger,you're a mentally sick retard.

This dude looks like a huge faggot

You're one of the biggest pedos here,I dont care about the dictionary version of pedo. You want 12 year olds and younger,you're a mentally sick retard.
he told me the other day he would accept 6-8 year olds too:feelswhat:

How is that mentally sick when that range is when they are most attractive?
If you're actually attracted to 8 year olds you need help :feelsugh:
Yeah? There are attractive foids that age.
he told me the other day he would accept 6-8 year olds too:feelswhat:
6-7 is too small, 8+ they can get fucked.

I also want 12 year olds. Die mad
How is that mentally sick when that range is when they are most attractive?
Jfl I can’t with this dude. At first he was talking about optics and now he is crying about people being attracted to fertile pubescent foids.

Screen the GRaYcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back