Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Proving that account is fake.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
Screenshot 20210710 140257

In the original post, the one they made was photoshopped and if you go to the actual account IT HAS ZERO POSTS and is privated why would I make an account that Is personal private?
I have to make this post on my phone at the moment so bear with me

And not only that but the supposed account that I have has NO POSTS

Why would my personal account have no posts? That's suspicious as hell and not to mention the fact that I have followers and I'm following people? How could I have possibly made that post if I have no posts? I couldn't.

I would also like to address this supposed picture of me and my girlfriend. I doxxed myself in the heat of the moment which I will admit was dumb as hell, but the way I am is that I don't like to be accused of things I didn't do. It's my pet peev. So basically I want to address the picture next.

For those of you that know me well on here, when the fuck have I ever spoken in that manner? saying things like bae and all that. And not only that but why on earth would I make it so that I can be doxxed that easily? Why would I make my personal social media account that simple to get to? Especially if I was an infiltrator. It just doesn't add up.

Another thing to note is that you can change the username and bio of your instagram account an infinite number of times. Basically what that also means is that they could use a fake account that already has follows and followers on it (But no posts) private it and put my username on it and save my profile picture from this website and say it's me quite easily. This is probably what they did

Now you must be wondering why go through all that trouble over some black kid? well. I made a post saying that I don't agree with pedophilia. And some people got mad. I wonder who...

Last edited:
as you can see, this nigga has a droid.

true identity of nekopan exposed:

Wtf you on about

FYIIIII you can change the theme of instagram convos

Is it possible to see account registration date there ? So it would be easy to confirm if an account is made up or he is the real fakecel faggot

Nobody is believing you. You could simply apologize to the forum for LARPing and leave or continue making a fool out of yourself. Keep asking your friend, brother etc to cover for you. Im sure they will all of a sudden believe a suspicious graycel account

Everyone here who has social media is fakecel tbh. What would a trucel need an instagram account for? jfl.

Nobody is believing you. You could simply apologize to the forum for LARPing and leave or continue making a fool out of yourself. Keep asking your friend, brother etc to cover for you. Im sure they will all of a sudden believe a suspicious graycel account
Mods @knajjd @i_a_m_i @mental_out BAN HIM:reeeeee:

Is it possible to see account registration date there ? So it would be easy to confirm if an account is made up or he is the real fakecel faggot
it doesn't matter if the account is fake or not. he should still be banned for moralfagging.

Stop pretending dude why you waste time on this forum? go live your normie life

that wouldn't really work well considering someone could just have an old account and changed the name. it'd be better to know when the account name was changed.

>Inceldom Discussion

Do you think this is your personal blog?

it doesn't matter if the account is fake or not. he should still be banned for moralfagging.
What's wrong? Can't get me banned because it's fucking wrong? If you wanted to get me banned maybe you should've made a better fake account bitch
"taken 3/8/2020" ??
and whats with the gaymojis in your instagram bio gtfo
That's because it's not my profile nor is it my emojis. I don't do gay retarded shit like that. I'm gonna post more proof soon

What's wrong? Can't get me banned because it's fucking wrong? If you wanted to get me banned maybe you should've made a better fake account bitch
i didn't make the fake account.
why are you being so hostile to me in particular?

View attachment 465945
In the original post, the one they made was photoshopped and if you go to the actual account IT HAS ZERO POSTS and is privated why would I make an account that Is personal private?
I have to make this post on my phone at the moment so bear with me

And not only that but the supposed account that I have has NO POSTS

View attachment 465947
Why would my personal account have no posts? That's suspicious as hell and not to mention the fact that I have followers and I'm following people? How could I have possibly made that post if I have no posts? I couldn't.

I would also like to address this supposed picture of me and my girlfriend. I doxxed myself in the heat of the moment which I will admit was dumb as hell, but the way I am is that I don't like to be accused of things I didn't do. It's my pet peev. So basically I want to address the picture next.

View attachment 465948
For those of you that know me well on here, when the fuck have I ever spoken in that manner? saying things like bae and all that. And not only that but why on earth would I make it so that I can be doxxed that easily? Why would I make my personal social media account that simple to get to? Especially if I was an infiltrator. It just doesn't add up.
@Zensfy

i didn't make the fake account.
why are you being so hostile to me in particular?
Don't pull that bullshit, I can see through it. You're mad because I called you Zens and some other twats out.

Here is proof that the conversation is not photoshopped for the ones confused @Idotms @Irredeemable
View attachment 465955
As I said before Zens, it's super simple to make an account and get someone to talk for you bud. I hate to break it to you but I could do the exact same thing.

As I said before Zens, it's super simple to make an account and get someone to talk for you bud. I hate to break it to you but I could do the exact same thing.
Keep coping you nigger scum, no one believes you so get off this forum and go back to slavery.

Here is proof that the conversation is not photoshopped for the ones confused @Idotms @Irredeemable
View attachment 465951
a second account can be created to make a conversation, or just have another person. the typing style is also different, with @Nekopan using proper capital letters both in the phone screenshot and on the forum, and i don't feel like a black person would be smart enough to purposely do that. on top of that, black niggas don't have that pronoun shit in their bio, especially one that types the way he does in the screenshot.

get the highest quality version of the story and reverse image search it. the text might mess with the results but it would be interesting :feelsjuice:

@Idlevillagercel @Uggo Mongo

:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Can you guys find the account anymore? Has it been deleted? I don't have an insta account and it keeps giving me the runaround I am trying to find archives of it to see when it was made

Good riddance to that faggot he is banned now

"degenerate lonely freaks"
"lonely virgins"

Never heard any black man speak using such words but what the fuck do I know, just another greycel

Nothing. What a waste of fucking time. Is the account real or fake guess I'll never know...

ok boyo but suspicious

riveting stuff

Fuck he got unbanned
How are you sure the evidence wasn't fake?
No one thinks that you and your little band of pedocels just "happened" to stumble on dirt on two other forum members after arguing with them.

View attachment 465955
How do we know that this account you're talking to isn't a sockpuppet? You haven't proved that this account actually belongs to @Nekopan

Last edited:
No one thinks that you and your little band of pedocels just "happened" to stumble on dirt on two other forum members after arguing with them.
I would also like to draw attention to the very similar manner in which these 3 people talk:
View: https://imgur.com/a/poC7ywW

The 3 of them could be alts. @mental_out investigate this.

Do you think users who moralfag should be banned but not braggers/users who aren’t kissless, hugless, or handholdless?