Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the smv of black men is increasing

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
this is caused by the behavioral sink:
https://incels.is/threads/why-the-b...universe-25-mice-experiment-on-humans.458598/

3373989 apple3373955 3371011 FuHwXxWaQAANnzG 1 13373996 PST 20170515intermarriage 00 053373998 Black Women Historical Marriage 1890 to 2010 13373987 Screenshot 2023 04 24 0000433373988 Screenshot 2023 04 24 000636
https://blackdemographics.com/households/marriage-in-black-america/amp/

you also need to remember that black men prefer more hookups to marriages than white men

It seems to be inversely proportion to their societal value.

Whats black and white and goes rolling off the end of a pier? A nigger and a seagull fighting over a french fry

but my smv isn't rising wtf, mang!
also what if I want a noodle toilet? jfl lets see the interracial relations between us two :feelskek:

it's over

Struggling to breathe having heart problems not looking good:mask::giga: called the ambulance twice yesterday
how much was that medical bill, blood?

it's over

Sheboon smv, not so much....

SKEBLEZI35EJ5B7WVJZBEGK6TY.png

u do realize most interracial relationships/marriages are white men with ethnic women. white men are brutally cucking ethnics

and black men can only get fat leftover white women

Just Be Tyrone

u do realize most interracial relationships/marriages are white men with ethnic women. white men are brutally cucking ethnics

and black men can only get fat leftover white women
I'm not sure why you cope so hard with being white when you're a 5'4 turbomanlet. You're basically an honorary ethnic, worse off than even average curry and rice.

:)
Cherrypicking won't make you any less subhuman.

Riddle me this. If being white is enough to ascend, why do you rot here? Why do I rot here? Why do countless other whitecels rot here? Every cope has an end.

"Oh yeah, JBW is legit bro. Chink whores are EZ lays! What? Why haven't I had sex yet? Well...uh...I'm having too much fun on this forum!"

- @Villain Of Blkpill

Cherrypicking won't make you any less subhuman.

Riddle me this. If being white is enough to ascend, why do you rot here? Why do I rot here? Why do countless other whitecels rot here? Every cope has an end.
-cherrypicking
-3 girls in 2 months, proving its replicable, not luck
- barely use the forum anymore, maybe log on once every few days

you'll never be white

Black male smv is definitely rising

with other men.

Original Men™ being more interracially married than before doesn't mean very much. This is more of a reflection of the 60s/70s feministic revolution, and how it rendered black women obsolete for anything other than a casual hookup, and even that is a questionable endeavor with most of them. I guarantee you most of these black men going outside the community were ran off by black women and had black women as their first choice. People generally go for their own instinctively. Men are not the selectors in the dating market, so they go where they are wanted, not for who they want.

Feminism hit the black american community the hardest by far, by just about every metric. Black women used to be in shape, now they're fat, they used to be married, now they're not. Abortion used to be sacrilege to them, now they get the most abortions per capita. They used to have children in wedlock. Now most black american kids are raised by single moms, more so than any other group. Approximately 2/3rd of black kids are raised by single moms. You can't have a community like this, only death and destruction. Which is all a part of their (((plan))).

More so than any other group of women, black women denigrate their men and brag about how independent they are and how little they need us. Again, this is not conducive to "generational wealth" or healing "generational trauma" or any other fake ass talking point black women want to use. The black community isn't going anywhere until black fathers are back in the household. Anything else else is copium and ego-driven lies.

Nonblack women virtue signal about feminism, black american women actually LIVE it. The proof is literally everywhere to anyone with a brain. I don't even need to dig up any data on that.

Feminism is the most anti-black thing there is. Feminism did in 40 years what slavery couldn't in 400.

3373998_black-women-historical-marriage-1890-to-2010_1-jpg.742321

Wow, it's almost like some deliberate agenda took place to destroy black families...:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:. Nah, just a coincidence.

Last edited:
-cherrypicking
-3 girls in 2 months, proving its replicable, not luck
- barely use the forum anymore, maybe log on once every few days

you'll never be white

I'm Nordic

You're a 5'4 turbomanlet. No woman will ever see you as a man, much less be attracted to you. Your join date is December of 2022. It's May of 2023. Seems like JBW is working wonders for you.

I'm Nordic

You're a 5'4 turbomanlet. No woman will ever see you as a man, much less be attracted to you. Your join date is December of 2022. It's May of 2023. Seems like JBW is working wonders for you

i mog you.

how does that feel?

are u angry? it seems it

Last edited:
the thread is about me lol

i mog you.

how does that feel?

are u angry? it seems it
Footage of @Villain Of Blkpill getting heightmogged by ethnics.

Cope
No one under 40 marries anymore :feelshaha: boomer
Under 30 gen z black women are swirling crazy like 10 years ago black women were very pro black now not so much

Visit lipstickalley and the coli and search white men

also

Cope
Under 30 gen z black women are swirling crazy like 10 years ago black women were very pro black now not so much

also

Certain people love to play the victim.

Some interesting posts in that thread.

Untit23424led

Certain people love to play the victim.

Some interesting posts in that thread.

View attachment 748057
it's not really black men fault tho, 90s had good pr but nowadays white men use pr for themselves and because they own media companies naturally they gonna promote themselves

Cope

also

lipstick alley opened my eyes a couple of years ago.

Thats why I find it funny when black women keep saying "all black men are colorists/are only wanting non black women." If that was the case, why do these black men keep popping up? Why are there still black colorists boys, unlesss.... its fairly overblown and majority of black men prefer black women hence why theres constantly black boys being born.

Thats why I find it funny when black women keep saying "all black men are colorists/are only wanting non black women." If that was the case, why do these black men keep popping up? Why are there still black colorists boys, unlesss.... its fairly overblown and majority of black men prefer black women hence why theres constantly black boys being born.
Don't worry white women doing the same for last 20 years
They always complaining about white men when we simp for them

I have more in common with Black guy then with a white woman

I'm black. I asked out this Puerto Rican and Italian mixed chick I used to work with. She's a snow bunny. A single mother of two clearly half black children. She told me to be realistic lol

can't even spell a thousand correctly, I can't take stormfrontcels seriously.

I can't take you seriously, and im not american so don't check my grammer.

n1gg@r value is only used to destroy European culture, and they have value because the h00ked n0s3d tribe uses them in p0rn and propoganda, such as sports and music.

I can't take you seriously, and im not american so don't check my grammer.

n1gg@r value is only used to destroy European culture, and they have value because the h00ked n0s3d tribe uses them in p0rn and propoganda, such as sports and music.
could you tell me what YOU specifically have contributed to society?

could you tell me what YOU specifically have contributed to society?
More then most of your people, trust me on that one. Even a neet European contributes more then a hard working ghato criminal.

More then most of your people, trust me on that one. Even a neet European contributes more then a hard working ghato criminal.
still didn't answer me, theres nothing you've contributed but just being born european. You actually have no purpose in life, unlucky.

still didn't answer me, theres nothing you've contributed but just being born european. You actually have no purpose in life, unlucky.
I don't have to tell you anything, a European man worth more then 10000 n1gg3rs. Your w0men are simping hard for man of my r@c3, even Asian man cuck u blacks.

I don't have to tell you anything, a European man worth more then 10000 n1gg3rs. Your w0men are simping hard for man of my r@c3, even Asian man cuck u blacks.
There's nothing you can say because there's nothing you've accomplished. How can you be born as a white man and fail at the one thing that they excel in? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:I guess you do have only one purpose and that is to racebait on incels.is and fail while doing it.

There's nothing you can say because there's nothing you've accomplished. How can you be born as a white man and fail at the one thing that they excel in? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:I guess you do have only one purpose and that is to racebait on incels.is and fail while doing it.
42146.jpg

Where da wuhhite womenz at blood

This is true. We need to stop using marriage statistics since we all know marriage is betabucks 90% of the time.

yoo where ar d wh1t3 h03s at, dawwggggg.

Black women used to be in shape, now they're fat,

Can't make it up. Sumo is not even our culture. Between this an Lizzo, black women and "body positivity"/acceptance on display. AKA death and genocide.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back