Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW IS BULLSHIT

Saitama

Saitama

One-Punch Man
★★★★★
I'm a white man with blue eyes. Both my parents bloodlines originate from Scandinavia which means my ancestors were vikings. I'm as white as any human can possibly get.

Ethnics here will say that my ancestry makes me a fakecel. They think that being white is enough to ascend. If only that were true.

My height is 5'7 which makes me a manlet. I get heightmogged every single day by ethnic men. Some ethnics are almost an entire foot taller than me and could easily beat my ass in a fight.

My face is around 4/10 at best. It's not hideous but no woman is going to enjoy looking at me. I've never had a single white or ethnic woman compliment me on my looks.

My penis size is average at about 6 inches. It's my only non-subhuman trait, but many sluts nowadays would still consider it small.

I've approached many women. Short, tall, asian, white, black, ugly, pretty, and everything in between. The only women I won't accept are landwhales. I'm still KHHV at 23.

height + face + penis size > race

JBW IS BULLSHIT

true, but I already hear the angry ethnics typing:feelsjuice:

Viking women have the highest SMV. Never began for you :feelscry:

you need to take a trip to curryland or riceland before proclaiming JBW is bullshit

Saying whites can't be incels is retarded, but denying JBW outright is equally retarded.
Yeah, I'm sure women can sense your penis size through your pants, just like they can assess your personality from just your Tinder profile picture. Face and height are indeed more important than race tho.

Viking women have the highest SMV. Never began for you :feelscry:
Yea because a lot of ethnics have shit taste and go for mid tier Scandinavian masculine like she males.

you need to take a trip to curryland or riceland before proclaiming JBW is bullshit
I'm sure that when currywhores and gookwhores masturbate at night, they're thinking of ugly white manlets.
Saying whites can't be incels is retarded, but denying JBW outright is equally retarded.
JBW means Just Be White. In other words, being white is all you need to ascend.
Yeah, I'm sure women can sense your penis size through your pants, just like they can assess your personality from just your Tinder profile picture. Face and height are indeed more important than race tho.
A penis smaller than 5 inches is automatic inceldom regardless of height, face, and race.

go to curry land or rice land, that's my only advice

yeah, pretty much

JBW means Just Be White. In other words, being white is all you need to ascend.
The term is somewhat exaggerated, but not all incel terminology is supposed to be interpreted so literally. Take the word "incel" for example. Technically, in the most literal sense, women can be involuntarily celibate, so women can be incel? Of course not. It's understood that the "involuntary" in "involuntary celibate" is of a rather stringent kind.
A penis smaller than 5 inches is automatic inceldom regardless of height, face, and race.
Depends on how you construe inceldom. Unless you tell foids that you have a micropenis on the first date, you should be able to get pretty far with only a micropenis holding you back. Heck, some foids might even still have sex with you because they daren't call you out on it. If you have an utterly subhuman face, you ain't ever going on a first date.

PS I know that technically not every penis smaller than 5" is a micropenis.

6 inches is above average

have u tried going for asian women

The term is somewhat exaggerated, but not all incel terminology is supposed to be interpreted so literally. Take the word "incel" for example. Technically, in the most literal sense, women can be involuntarily celibate, so women can be incel? Of course not. It's understood that the "involuntary" in "involuntary celibate" is of a rather stringent kind.
There are many ethnics here who take it literally and call every whitecel a fakecel.
Depends on how you construe inceldom. Unless you tell foids that you have a micropenis on the first date, you should be able to get pretty far with only a micropenis holding you back. Heck, some foids might even still have sex with you because they daren't call you out on it. If you have an utterly subhuman face, you ain't ever going on a first date.

PS I know that technically not every penis smaller than 5" is a micropenis.
Any man with under 5 inches is finished. No amount of mental gymnastics changes that.

I'm sure that when currywhores and gookwhores masturbate at night, they're thinking of ugly white manlets.
they don’t but they’ll date any white guy they can get over a chad of their own race

being white in europe is not an advantage. every ethnik sandniggers mogs me here.

6 inches is above average

have u tried going for asian women
Asian women want normie-tier white guys at minimum. In western countries they often only go for chads or prettyboys. If one is a balding and ogre-looking white guy such as myself, the JBW effect vanishes. Yes there might still be a chance with going to southeast asia but ethnics can do that too with enough money.

That's bullshit, having a micropenis probably is but there are plenty of normalfags who have 4 inch dicks and do just fine. By the time a woman is unzipping your pants, few of them will turn back just because it's a bit small.

Asian women want normie-tier white guys at minimum. In western countries they often only go for chads or prettyboys. If one is a balding and ogre-looking white guy such as myself, the JBW effect vanishes. Yes there might still be a chance with going to southeast asia but ethnics can do that too with enough money.
Based
That's bullshit, having a micropenis probably is but there are plenty of normalfags who have 4 inch dicks and do just fine. By the time a woman is unzipping your pants, few of them will turn back just because it's a bit small.
Sub-5 inches is a micropenis in the eyes of women.

Please go to India or Bangladesh or Philippines
Why do we have to go to shithole countries to test the JBW hypothesis, and why can't you just stay in your native countries where there are no white men to compete with?

Why do we have to go to shithole countries to test the JBW hypothesis, and why can't you just stay in your native countries where there are no white men to compete with?
non white countries are impoverished shit holes

CAUTION:
View attachment 706538
46387-png.705702

anyway they have ;time value of money; theory in economics and jbw is similar in that regard 'place value of white genes'
you gotta be at right place right time and in 'right amount' to get valued; in abundance your demand goes down etc

I would interlace and wrap my fingers around your throat and choke you as violently as I can until your throat snaps in half or bursts while you are gasping for air and choking on your own saliva if it meant having your blonde hair and blue eye phenotype. Kill yourself privileged scum

You will never know what it's like being a brown/black man living in a country with white people, and I don't think you would want to anyway.

This too. Please go to India or Bangladesh or Philippines and see what a truly genetically impoverished ugly brown male looks like before making uninformed assumptions.
Hang yourself nigger

You are just lazy bro. If you careermaxxed you can easily get a SEA gook.

Actually, OP: :chad: from looksmax.

cry harder cumskin. you'd hang yourself in less than 0.4 picoseconds if you turned ethnic for a day

cry harder cumskin. you'd hang yourself in less than 0.4 picoseconds if you turned ethnic for a day
You're just salty that tall & handsome men of your race slay while you rot. Accept that your subhumanity is due to height & face.

You're just salty that tall & handsome men of your race slay while you rot. Accept that your subhumanity is due to height & face.
Okay maybe the racepill isn't as bad as ethnics made it out to be but white males still get rated more attractive, get more matches in tinder and are less likely to virgins than deathnik men. These are all proved by official stats. Being white is still better than being deathnik. I would gladly give you say 3 inches of my height in exchange for your whiteness.

Okay maybe the racepill isn't as bad as ethnics made it out to be but white males still get rated more attractive, get more matches in tinder and are less likely to virgins than deathnik men. These are all proved by official stats.
That's because whites have better physical traits on average. Does the average matter to me when I'm below average?

Being white means nothing when everybody else in your area is as well.

That's because whites have better physical traits on average. Does the average matter to me when I'm below average?
Well yeah it means you probably have a better chance than your nonwhite counterpart lol every little advantage matters especially when spread across a large population

Well yeah it means you probably have a better chance than your nonwhite counterpart lol every little advantage matters especially when spread across a large population
I have slightly better chances than a 5'7 4/10 currycel. I'm liking my odds already.

I'm a white man with blue eyes.
A top tier pajeeta would drink your piss even if you haven't took a shower from the month and are a manlet fuck you fakecel

A top tier pajeeta would drink your piss even if you haven't took a shower from the month and are a manlet fuck you fakecel
Kys dumb currycunt. You think I haven't asked out currywhores before? I have and surprise, no success.

I'm a white man with blue eyes. Both my parents bloodlines originate from Scandinavia which means my ancestors were vikings. I'm as white as any human can possibly get.

Ethnics here will say that my ancestry makes me a fakecel. They think that being white is enough to ascend. If only that were true.

My height is 5'7 which makes me a manlet. I get heightmogged every single day by ethnic men. Some ethnics are almost an entire foot taller than me and could easily beat my ass in a fight.

My face is around 4/10 at best. It's not hideous but no woman is going to enjoy looking at me. I've never had a single white or ethnic woman compliment me on my looks.

My penis size is average at about 6 inches. It's my only non-subhuman trait, but many sluts nowadays would still consider it small.

I've approached many women. Short, tall, asian, white, black, ugly, pretty, and everything in between. The only women I won't accept are landwhales. I'm still KHHV at 23.

JBW IS BULLSHIT
If you have the means, do visit SEA and India.
You will surely father 30 beautiful children.

Just Betabuxx In 3rd World Shithole Theory
You dont have to betabux, itsOVER never betabuxxed for any of the 50 whores and 100s of children he had.

How is this guy considered incel? His height is the same as mine but face mogs me to oblivion.