Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The selective outrage against "racial microagressions"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
So-called "anti-racists" are quick to raise the moral pitchforks at trivial matters like some wigger appropriating black culture, a whitey asking a minority where they're from or virgins calling Indians curries on the internet. Meanwhile millions of rice and currycels are going to die alone because everyone finds them unattractive and nobody cares. Niggers are openly assaulting ricecels on the street and nobody cares. Asians are systematically denied college entry for nothing but their race alone and nobody cares (except the MAGA "racists" jfl).

People only act anti racist when it's convenient and makes them look good. Then they ignore real racism or actively participate in it

So-called "anti-racists" are quick to raise the moral pitchforks at trivial matters like some wigger appropriating black culture, a whitey asking a minority where they're from or virgins calling Indians curries on the internet. Meanwhile millions of rice and currycels are going to die alone because everyone finds them unattractive and nobody cares. Niggers are openly assaulting ricecels on the street and nobody cares. Asians are systematically denied college entry for nothing but their race alone and nobody cares (except the MAGA "racists" jfl).
:feelsEhh:
NO-RACE-FOR-YOUR-RACE PILL STRIKES AGAIN

We were pitted against one another by every conceivable demographic so that the elites could fleece us without issue. It worked.

The only race issues that matter to most white Americans are race issues that they care about. Mainly where it concerns Blacks and Jews. Hispanics to a lesser extent although their sympathy for them is rapidly fading by the day.

White Americans in general (at least where I live) seem like a selfish cowardly bunch. For the most part, they only care about their individual well being in the short run. They are genuinely hedonistic and feel entitled to it fully or to varying degrees.

If they don't even care about their own group well being in the far future or in the short run for that matter, how the hell do you expect them to care about the sexual plight of Asian American men?

And EVEN if they acknowledged or cared, they know that they would have to make even MORE racial concessions (to Asian men who dont deserve it in their eyes) which they are DEFINITELY not willing to do (as they are already making massive concessions to Blacks, Jews, and Mexicans).

With all of that said, I hope its easier for you guys to see why I come to the conclusion that I've come to which I repeat a lot of times here. Basically the destruction of the White Anglosphere is the only way for Asian men to gain their dignity back (and the world for that matter). If Anglos keep having their way, some day Asia will look exactly like San Francisco. Where you have masses of Asian men all alone while seeing their women with non-Asian men wherever they go. And at the same time, noticing that non-Asian women find us absolutely repulsive.

I am very confident though that the Anglosphere doesn't have much long until they meet their demise and down along with them goes mass inceldom. In about 100 years the Anglosphere would look a lot like Brazil and various other Latin American countries where you have a minority of Whites living in gated communities surrounded by browns and blacks with high rates of crime and poverty all around them. By then their numbers would be too low to have a significant influence culturally, socially, or economically around the world. But on a positive note feminism, mass inceldom, and degeneracy will be gone for the most part.

Last edited:
People only act anti racist when it's convenient and makes them look good. Then they ignore real racism or actively participate in it

I think one of the main reasons anti asian racism is considered acceptable is that they generally are relatively high IQ and contribute to society
This is being an oppressor in the eyes of the modern left