Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why so many users here are obsessed with race

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
People here are tribalsitic primitive apes that can't think of anything beyond race, dicks and pussy. They always have the primal urge to post something related to race because their little ape brains gets validated by feeling like they are superior to everyone around. It's a coping mechanism where people attribute the success of a group as their achievement and feel proud about it. It's mostly the subhuman's cope to feeling like he's worth something.

dnr

i hate sandiggers

except brocels

dnr

i hate sandiggers

except brocels
Being „proud“ of something that you had no control over (like being born a certain ethnicity) is a cope of the subhuman. It’s a self preservation method of those who have nothing else going for them. What happened in the past isn’t relevant either, because nobody who is alive today had any influence on it.

What matters is acting on your genetic qualities (if you have any) and hitting your personal ceiling. No successful person, whatever that success may be, copes with their ethnicity. Race coping is for genetic dead ends.

dnr

i hate sandiggers

except brocels
Based; I'll always hate the average non-white more than the average white, especially a Nigger or Spic, but ofc non-white brocels>>>>White Normfags.

I dont consider most White normies to even really be White tbh, they're honorary Niggers.

Being „proud“ of something that you had no control over (like being born a certain ethnicity) is a cope of the subhuman. It’s a self preservation method of those who have nothing else going for them. What happened in the past isn’t relevant either, because nobody who is alive today had any influence on it.

What matters is acting on your genetic qualities (if you have any) and hitting your personal ceiling. No successful person, whatever that success may be, copes with their ethnicity. Race coping is for genetic dead ends.
It makes sense to want to live around those of your own race/ethnicity, that's our main point here.

It makes sense to want to live around those of your own race/ethnicity, that's our main point here.
That is clearly not the point from the time I've spent reading these posts. I'm getting tired of the pointless, retarded drama about race and ethnicity on this forum. ?

I've not come here to see the racist subhuman copers talk about how great it is that they're not niggers. Wow, that's so nice! I'm happy for you. And how is that going for you? Does it help you with getting women?

makes sense to want to live around those of your own race/ethnicity
This. It's absolutely, natural to want to live around people who look like you. Currently, Europeans/whites are against ethnics, when you finally do take back your countries it will be whites against whites. Polish people have always been hated in western Europe, it's only now, that Europeans prefer them, immagrating over shitskins.

I'm Lebanese, so maybe, that's why I understand, what Europans feel. Nobody liked the Palestinians immagrating in huge numbers as well. And look what happened to us, we went from a majority Christian nation to Muslim so fast, and so many of us live in poverty now. Literally, went from the 'paris of the middle East' to haiti of the middle East.

This. It's absolutely, natural to want to live around people who look like you. Currently, Europeans/whites are against ethnics, when you finally do take back your countries it will be whites against whites. Polish people have always been hated in western Europe, it's only now, that Europeans prefer them, immagrating over shitskins.

I'm Lebanese, so maybe, that's why I understand, what Europans feel. Nobody liked the Palestinians immagrating in huge numbers as well. And look what happened to us, we went from a majority Christian nation to Muslim so fast, and so many of us live in poverty now. Literally, went from the 'paris of the middle East' to haiti of the middle East.
I wasn't talking about that sort of thing. I'm talking about real racism. That's just in group preference that everyone has.

People here are tribalsitic primitive apes that can't think of anything beyond race, dicks and pussy. They always have the primal urge to post something related to race because their little ape brains gets validated by feeling like they are superior to everyone around. It's a coping mechanism where people attribute the success of a group as their achievement and feel proud about it. It's mostly the subhuman's cope to feeling like he's worth something.
Massive cope. Your tribe matters a lot whether you will suceed or not. If you tribe is rich and powerful(aka Jews) you will suceed. If your tribe is poor and weak(aka 90% of ethnics) you will suffer.

Based; I'll always hate the average non-white more than the average white, especially a Nigger or Spic, but ofc non-white brocels>>>>White Normfags.

I dont consider most White normies to even really be White tbh, they're honorary Niggers.
I concure

Massive cope. Your tribe matters a lot whether you will suceed or not. If you tribe is rich and powerful(aka Jews) you will suceed. If your tribe is poor and weak(aka 90% of ethnics) you will suffer.
I'm not talking about success of thr individual person. I'm talking about taking credit for your race's achievements.