Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why is every other thread about race on the forum?

It's annoying to hear ethnics claim JBW in White countries. Like no shit a native white woman doesn't want to get laid with a curry foreigner.

If ethnics moved back to their own countries they'd have higher success rates as the native women there don't have a choice.
our own women see us as subhuman

indian birth rates are falling plus they're all like half-breeds , pure indians practically don't exist
Are you saying there are millions of white men betabuxxing in the slums of Mumbai?

Are you saying there are millions of white men betabuxxing in the slums of Mumbai?
i think curry foids are that unattractive and just the general environment of india itself is so dirty 99% decide against it

DtK3ovdWwAAkCRa
Cbc5f167 88b1 4b81 82c5 86207edae49b
X3nqkYq

You useless ethnics can't go one day without talking about race and ethnicity on thr forum. I'm literally a white guy but I don't feel the primal urge to shoe horn race into every conversation like a tribalsitic primitive ape. You nigs are so low iq and hateful against people for no reason at all. Random internet spergs care more about race than women themselves do.I wish there was a forum for whites only. I hate interacting with you scums.
like majority of the norms are just obsessed with "much race, much heritage " in burgerland

Yeah I even agree with their points that whites have it easier broadly but the fact that shitskins constantly post and bitch about it every day and say NO white can be incel makes me just want to exterminate every dumb nigger on this earth.

1- JBW and JBB is 100% law neither can be incel that's literally pure facts
Cope- considering that half of the user base here belong to both groups.
Whiter than most other non-Whites, and by most JBW shillers logic is still White enough for SEA, considering they often label "White-passing" or even "lighter skinned" ethnics as being fakecels.

Also, here's some other Meds:

Image 6

Image 8

Image 9

Image 10

Standard Med pheno:

gracilemediterranidm.jpg

It's also worth pointing out, quite a few Frenchmen & even Brits have phenos classified as "Med"

MV5BMTUxMzA2Nzk0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgwMTEwNQ@@._V1_.jpg

images

3- show me one ethnic who isn't incel
Easily provable by going outside & seeing the non-White or non-Black guys in a relationship.
4- they're always LTN at best, average white guys are fucking supermodels in private hotels
Kek cope: Even then, LTN is not enough these days especially if short & non-NT.

And if they are fucking supermodels, it's due to betabuxxing.

Such a reductionist idea, race is more than "looks"

Whites and East Asians most likely don't have to live in a stupid shithole. And money trumps everything when it comes to life, even more so than looks, although I am aware that there is a correlation between the two

Whitecels, East Asiancels and MENAcels can cope with their rich history even if they are ugly as fuck, Currycels and Blackcels have none of that

Yes I am an incel because even most people from my race mogs me. But you're joking to yourself if I wouldn't have it much better if I was a Whitecel, I wouldn't have to live in dire conditions and be humiliated every time I open up a history book or the internet seeing as I am part of people that are the butt of jokes 24 7. I might still be an incel but there are tiers of subhuman, some subhumans can cope easier than other subhumans.

I consider these eased life situations to be part of the "racepill", it's not all about whether you're getting your dick wet or not

Cope- considering that half of the user base here belong to both groups.

Whiter than most other non-Whites, and by most JBW shillers logic is still White enough for SEA, considering they often label "White-passing" or even "lighter skinned" ethnics as being fakecels.

Also, here's some other Meds:

View attachment 1141377

View attachment 1141378
View attachment 1141379

View attachment 1141380

Standard Med pheno:

gracilemediterranidm.jpg

It's also worth pointing out, quite a few Frenchmen & even Brits have phenos classified as "Med"

MV5BMTUxMzA2Nzk0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgwMTEwNQ@@._V1_.jpg

images

Easily provable by going outside & seeing the non-White or non-Black guys in a relationship.

Kek cope: Even then, LTN is not enough these days especially if short & non-NT.

And if they are fucking supermodels, it's due to betabuxxing.
1- just bc ur on here doesnt mean shit they’re just fakecels
2- that guy looks semitic literally also no , “white passing” ethnic is cucked and still incel and neither of Rowan atkinson or russel brand have med phenos one of them is Baskid the other is Paleo Atlantid I think
3- i have not seen a non white or non black in a relationship that wasn’t betabux
4- nah it is enough

I'm fine with everyone but doesn't like that ethniccels complain that whites are 'fakecels'

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel

I'm fine with everyone but doesn't like that ethniccels complain that whites are 'fakecels'
if you're white you need very bad (I mean very bad, most of us here are 4/10 rating facially regardless of race) face + height frame dick etc working against you

if you're white you need very bad (I mean very bad, most of us here are 4/10 rating facially regardless of race) face + height frame dick etc working against you
I live in Poland so no ethnics are here neither rices

also sadly my biggest is failo is manletism and autism ALSO schizophrenia

doesn't matter, the fact that you're white means your genetics designed you to have sex so you will have sex

fakecel if you have all this but you're white
In Poland it's ethnics fucking polish girls not otherwise

ethnics NEVER fuck ethnic girls, let alone white girls ur just a schizo
He's kinda right many Spanish low tier normies go to Poland because unless you're truecel tier it's much easier there than in Spain. Polish foids are obsessed with Southern Euros and tan skin foreigners in general.

He's kinda right many Spanish low tier normies go to Poland because unless you're truecel tier it's much easier there than in Spain. Polish foids are obsessed with Southern Euros and tan skin foreigners in general.
Spanish are white

cuz i have to live with bloodthirsty br*wns like dealing with white normies wasnt bad enough on its own

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel
I don't feel the primal urge to shoe horn race into every conversation like a tribalsitic primitive ape.
Because i think the same i either ignore it or laugh at it, depending is it a jerk thread or funny
>complain about racebait
>proceeds to racebait
oh my :feelsseriously:
Facts.

I hate curries

1- just bc ur on here doesnt mean shit they’re just fakecels
2- that guy looks semitic literally also no , “white passing” ethnic is cucked and still incel and neither of Rowan atkinson or russel brand have med phenos one of them is Baskid the other is Paleo Atlantid I think
They are similar to Med phenos, and both of them don't have a sterotypically "White" look.

No, he doesn't look Semitic, this is Semitic:

main-qimg-00949d668306e4bbe01175285fec39ee-lq

3- i have not seen a non white or non black in a relationship that wasn’t betabux
And I see tons of Whites & even Blacks in betabuxx relationships.
Spanish are white
Correct, and in fact look at this:

Wi9mx1vugh5a1