Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why games with beautiful women in sexy outfits are becoming less and less.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Ej2WVPEeHiQ?si=KVub1uHxF1iTl7tu

A game I started playing, an anime game, has a very beautiful female main character you can select. However on any forums for the game, foids are complaining that the design is too "revealing", too much "fanservice", the outfit isn't "realistic", the character doesn't allow them to "self insert".

All of these points are cope, the video explains it. But with that being said, most developers cave to this and just censor all sexy outfits in game and make characters uglier and uglier to placate foids (stellar blade is a very recent example), and men who play the games just stay quiet and accept it because questioning a foid about her opinion on how foids should look in game is MYSOGYNISTIC and you will be shunned. It is easier to shut up and accept the degradation of media that was always marketed to men and primarily consumed by men.

All this said, why do I care? Because video games are one of the last copes for incels who are rejected by society have. And seeing my cope slowly become of lesser and lesser quality to appeal to the 1% of gamers who are foids is infuriating.

Cucks will keep buying these games so the game designers don’t care

There are foids in game forums?

this is the thing. people have become so brainwashed to accept mediocre or censored content they just buy the games begrudgingly of its flaws and this incentivizes develops to never change their way. if this issue had major pushback from gamers i probably wouldnt even care, but gamers just shut up and continue to spend so i become furious because i know this will only get worse and worse.

Why you should always gatekeep.

True. Gamers are a major part of the problem. Muh pre order and shit.

Also cancer diversity games like the shit UbiSoft puts out

yes and they are as insufferable as you would imagine, probably worse.
They're all insufferable. They come in two varieties
1. Whores.
The kind of thot that constantly draws attention to the fact she has a vagina and intentionally does whatever it takes to garner simps. Don't expect her to have any knowledge about the game outside of surface level shut.

Sometimes these toilets will cosplay and post half nude pictures of themselves that somehow never get taken down despite an NSFW ban.

2. Whiners

The only thing they do is whine about the game or its fandom. "this game objectifies women!" "Guys in this fan base are so sexist!" If you call them out for their whining mods ban you.

Why you should always gatekeep.
Yes. Very much so. Used to hate people who gatekept shit only to realize as I get older, these people are the only ones who genuinely cared about what they were involved with and maintaing its quality.

Yes. Very much so. Used to hate people who gatekept shit only to realize as I get older, these people are the only ones who genuinely cared about what they were involved with and maintaing its quality.
Yep.

True. Gamers are a major part of the problem. Muh pre order and shit.

Also cancer diversity games like the shit UbiSoft puts out
diversity appeals to the vocal minority that dont even bother to play the games and just like seeing their agenda reinforced, which is why they do it.

Funny thing is, last I checked, the male protagonists in these games are similarly unrealistic, being 8 feet tall with giga-broad shoulders and jawlines of steel, and exquisite athletic abilities.- So it's certainly difficult for me to "self-insert" as well...- but I have yet to hear a similar chorus of complaints from dudes who play.- Psh

Funny thing is, last I checked, the male protagonists in these games are similarly unrealistic, being 8 feet tall with giga-broad shoulders and jawlines of steel, and exquisite athletic abilities.- So it's certainly difficult for me to "self-insert" as well...- but I have yet to hear a similar chorus of complaints from dudes who play.- Psh
Foids are petty and hate the idea of men getting what they want (ex. an attractive female MC) but men don't care and just appreciate media. Foids coming into the gaming community as a mainstream thing was a disaster.

A game I started playing, an anime game, has a very beautiful female main character you can select. However on any forums for the game, foids are complaining that the design is too "revealing", too much "fanservice", the outfit isn't "realistic", the character doesn't allow them to "self insert".
View attachment 1174703

All of these points are cope, the video explains it. But with that being said, most developers cave to this and just censor all sexy outfits in game and make characters uglier and uglier to placate foids (stellar blade is a very recent example), and men who play the games just stay quiet and accept it because questioning a foid about her opinion on how foids should look in game is MYSOGYNISTIC and you will be shunned. It is easier to shut up and accept the degradation of media that was always marketed to men and primarily consumed by men.

All this said, why do I care? Because video games are one of the last copes for incels who are rejected by society have. And seeing my cope slowly become of lesser and lesser quality to appeal to the 1% of gamers who are foids is infuriating.

As long as I can visit a strip club in GTA and book hookers, I'm happy.

View attachment 1174703

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Xgv_PSPBYfQ

"not realistic"

meanwhile they're fine with gigachad characters and also demanding them in real life

it's called fantasy you dumb whores

Not gonna watch the video at the moment ‘cause I’m getting ready to sleep and don’t want to stimulate my brain too much, but I’ll definitely check it out later.

My take is that “*x* thing objectifies women” has always been a shorthand for “*x* thing allows ugly/undesirable men to achieve some level of sexual gratification without needing to ‘EaRn’ it by submitting to cucked mistress-slave betabuxx dynamics.”

Women’s pearl-clutching about “muh sexualization” is just one symptom of a greater problem, that problem being their inherent and seething hatred of undesirable men’s happiness

Last edited:
Not gonna watch the video at the moment ‘cause I’m getting ready to sleep and don’t want to stimulate my brain too much, but I’ll definitely check it out later.

My take is that “*x* thing objectifies women” has always been a shorthand for “*x* thing allows ugly/undesirable men to achieve some level of sexual gratification without needing to ‘EaRn’ it by submitting to cucked mistress-slave betabuxx dynamics.”

Women’s pearl-clutching about “muh sexualization” is just one symptom of a greater problem, that problem being their inherent and seething hatred of undesirable men’s happiness
Pretty much nailed it, there are a few other points too that the video covers. I really recommend watching it. it's an amazing video

Absolutely correct.

Withering waves is pre-censored, it’s so blatantly obvious that they are trying to avoid as much backlash as they can :feelsseriously: In none of these anime games do they show a woman who’s ass and legs are uncovered, they all wear loose fitting dresses and adornments that obscure parts of their body.

But that being said the female models are still quite easy on the eyes, we’ll see how things go as more get released. These games also market to women big-time, I wouldn’t be surprised if women made up the majority of spenders on them (although maybe not whales or “spend-ing”).

playing as a half naked whore and enjoying it is kinda gay

:bigbrain:

the feminist cult of ugliness is disgusting

other than that idc about what foids in video games look like or w/e

toilets need to self inserts and dudes just want too coom. you can only have one, so guess who they appeal too? not you the costumer. just get some decade old game and mod it too hell, is cheaper and you get your waifu type of choise.

This. Biggest elephant in the room.