Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are ok with sexual inequality because they are the capitalist class. I call them "inequalitists"

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★
An inequalitist is a person who doesn't complain about inequality, who doesn't feel emotionally hurt by the existence of unfair inequality in the world and who doesn't have a problem with this inequality existing forever. They are generally people who are benefited by the inequality and tell others that such inequality is necesary or inevitable, and that we should just accept our place, the place they chose for us, the place of the loser who has to live in scarcity.

You forget how important food is until you are hungry, the same with sex, that's why sexually active people will never understand our suffering, of course it's easier for them to not be desperate for sex the same way it's easy for Jeff Bezos to not be desperate for food. Money isn't everything that life has to offer, but try to live without any money and your life quality will be bad, the same with sex. I'd rather be sexually and romantically rich but economically poor, than the other way around. I hate everyone who is ok with us not having the possibility of experiencing a normal sex life because we're not physically attractive enough.

Last edited:
Women are the enforcers of gender roles.

Opressor rarely care about the opressed ones

@Rabbi Schneerson opinions on capitalism

There will never be a beta uprising but it would be really fun
I admit I fantasize about persecuting sexually active men amd cutting their dicks off so they stop having what I will never have.

They will get the fate Romanov family got

I admit I fantasize about persecuting sexually active men amd cutting their dicks off so they stop having what I will never have.
Tbh this would probably be the best revenge one can do without killing a man

Tbh this would probably be the best revenge one can do without killing a man
Least violent way to achieve revenge, I'm a peacefulcel, that's why I'm only doing this in roblox.

Beautifully written post and "inequalitist" is a great new word I'm going to use in the future, it's better and more meaningful than "conformist", inequalitists SPECIFICALLY support inequality while conformist don't care about the nature of the situation and just support whatever there is
@CopingForBrutality

Beautifully written post and "inequalitist" is a great new word I'm going to use in the future, it's better and more meaningful than "conformist", inequalitists SPECIFICALLY support inequality while conformist don't care about the nature of the situation and just support whatever there is
@CopingForBrutality
normies are conformists
chads and foids are inequalists because it is in their immediate and interests to sustain the currently subsisting social order

normies are conformists
chads and foids are inequalists because it is in their immediate and interests to sustain the currently subsisting social order
True, an inequalitist is someone who NEVER complains about inequality and ONLY says a word when someone reacts negatively to the unequal system, because they absolutely LOVE the system

normies are conformists

@CopingForBrutality
we need hyper realistic AI waifus to make this negative sum game into a positive sum one

Foids are the ultimate eugenicists

An inequalitist is a person who doesn't complain about inequality, who doesn't feel emotionally hurt by the existence of unfair inequality in the world and who doesn't have a problem with this inequality existing forever. They are generally people who are benefited by the inequality and tell others that such inequality is necesary or inevitable, and that we should just accept our place, the place they chose for us, the place of the loser who has to live in scarcity.

You forget how important food is until you are hungry, the same with sex, that's why sexually active people will never understand our suffering, of course it's easier for them to not be desperate for sex the same way it's easy for Jeff Bezos to not be desperate for food. Money isn't everything that life has to offer, but try to live without any money and your life quality will be bad, the same with sex. I'd rather be sexually and romantically rich but economically poor, than the other way around. I hate everyone who is ok with us not having the possibility of experiencing a normal sex life because we're not physically attractive enough.
Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back