Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What games can you kill a lot of foids in

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
I play a lot of blade and sorcery. It’s a be game where you can use weapons and magic to kill human looking enemies. I like putting in on a setting where only foids appear and endless gladiators so endless foid enemies in slutty outfits will appear. It makes me feel better usually. I can choke the foids, I can cut off their heads and limbs, I can beat them with blunt objects. It’s so much fun.

What other games are like this? I used to play gta 5 and go on killing sprees of foids and shoot up the strip club. It was pretty fun too. I’m curious about any other games like these where you can kill a bunch of foid npcs. It sucks that in the vast majority of video games you can only kill men. Where’s the equality in that?

Put your rage in working out (shadowboxing, weight lifting, etc), it will give u the same after effect of feeling better

Don't want to become a mass shooter, because actions in a video game could motivate u to do those actions in real life

Put your rage in working out (shadowboxing, weight lifting, etc), it will give u the same after effect of feeling better

Don't want to become a mass shooter, because actions in a video game could motivate u to do those actions in real life
I used to work out a bit last year but I kinda stopped. I really should get into it again. I know I’d never become a mass shooter though. I’m being completely honest right now. I’ve never had urges to genuinely make a plan and kill people, especially potentially innocent people. Video games just help me get rid of my anger sometimes.

Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Divinity Original Sin, Baldurs' Gate III. Although some Elder Scrolls and Fallout games can have a lot of ''essential'' unkillable NPCs. Still, Bethesda games are usually great for going ER.

Yourhighschool simulator 2024.

RPG DLC is fun.

Take me to the river drop me in the water

:soy: Gym make u happy ooga booga

Go to the beach on gta v and run over and shoot every npc in sight.

GTA V, Vespucci beach

I used to work out a bit last year but I kinda stopped. I really should get into it again. I know I’d never become a mass shooter though. I’m being completely honest right now. I’ve never had urges to genuinely make a plan and kill people, especially potentially innocent people. Video games just help me get rid of my anger sometimes.

That's good to know bro, sorry if it felt like I was accusing you of something.

That was my bad on my part, because obviously video games aren't real life

Gl in your anger management, there's nothing wrong with anger, because there's a lot of things to be angry about justifiably in this society, I don't want to make you feel bad, because we're all on the same team after all.

So good luck bro

:soy: Gym make u happy ooga booga

It's true though, maybe it's cope, because your face won't improve with exercise, but it will make you feel better mentally, at least in my opinion. It doesn't even have to be the gym, walking outside, playing a sport, those are all positive activities

So if it's cope, it's a good cope

It's true though, maybe it's cope, because your face won't improve with exercise, but it will make you feel better mentally, at least in my opinion. It doesn't even have to be the gym, walking outside, playing a sport, those are all positive activities

So if it's cope, it's a good cope
It's a good cope if you're average looking, if you're sub 5, fuck all will help.

Hitman collection.

I don’t usually play many games that involve killing, but car crashing games are always so much fun for me. Games like that really help me release anger. It feels so good to get that virtual truck going at like 150 mph and smash it right into a wall or another truck and see them get destroyed. Plus, some of those games have an option to shoot the cars as they drive by. I also like multiplayer car games where you can ram the other players. My take is that video games, even shooting games, are fine as a release as long as you know you will never do it in real life.

This is stupid, like the first post say, convert your rage into something productive, I doesn't have to be working out, it can be launching a small buissness or something

Just run people over on gta

This is stupid, like the first post say, convert your rage into something productive, I doesn't have to be working out, it can be launching a small buissness or something
Shut up glownigger

That's good to know bro, sorry if it felt like I was accusing you of something.

That was my bad on my part, because obviously video games aren't real life

Gl in your anger management, there's nothing wrong with anger, because there's a lot of things to be angry about justifiably in this society, I don't want to make you feel bad, because we're all on the same team after all.

So good luck bro
Nah you’re good man

mod fallout 4 with coomer mods if you want retarded slaughter of sluts. or mod skyrim for the same. just look for coomer mods in games and repurpose them for you liking. many of the mods work with gore mods just check the descripions or ask around.

I play a lot of blade and sorcery. It’s a be game where you can use weapons and magic to kill human looking enemies. I like putting in on a setting where only foids appear and endless gladiators so endless foid enemies in slutty outfits will appear. It makes me feel better usually. I can choke the foids, I can cut off their heads and limbs, I can beat them with blunt objects. It’s so much fun.

What other games are like this? I used to play gta 5 and go on killing sprees of foids and shoot up the strip club. It was pretty fun too. I’m curious about any other games like these where you can kill a bunch of foid npcs. It sucks that in the vast majority of video games you can only kill men. Where’s the equality in that?
gta

Gta 5 u can fuck toilets and then kill them in the most brutal way ( in gta5 ofc )

least obvious infiltrator

street fighter 6. you can beat women. some characters can even beat women brutally like Akuma or Marisa (a tranny)

least obvious infiltrator

"Say what you will." - Madara Uchiha

There's 2 paths for the sub5.

Either become a faggot who jerks off to lolis (joo behavior), become fat and go kill kids.

Or strive to become more like Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke-Uchiha-Rinnegan-Users.jpg

I chose the latter. That's why I'm not a fag like u who jerks off to loli hentai and is a degenerate who spreads corruption and degeneracy in the lands.

If I'm an infiltrator, you're a jewfaggot, and being a jewfaggot is worse than being an infiltrator.

I am the one who will bring revolution to the Shinobi world, whilst you jerk off to anime kids like a
main-qimg-9fdb6e2d7f2df79151ff37a40208256c.webp

It's aura, nigga

Last edited:
"Say what you will." - Madara Uchiha

There's 2 paths for the sub5.

Either become a faggot who jerks off to lolis (joo behavior), become fat and go kill kids.

Or strive to become more like Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke-Uchiha-Rinnegan-Users.jpg

I chose the latter. That's why I'm not a fag like u who jerks off to loli hentai and is a degenerate who spreads corruption and degeneracy in the lands.

If I'm an infiltrator, you're a jewfaggot, and being a jewfaggot is worse than being an infiltrator.

I am the one who will bring revolution to the Shinobi world, whilst you jerk off to anime kids like a
main-qimg-9fdb6e2d7f2df79151ff37a40208256c.webp

It's aura, nigga
nobody will become mass shooter because of vidya you donkey :feelsYall:

rape

Roblox and its better knowing its a real foid behind the screen and not some robot

So playing monopoly could make a millionaire IRL?

Playing life simulator could help me ascend?

gta

. I can choke the foids, I can cut off their heads and limbs, I can beat them with blunt objects. It’s so much fun.
What IT thinks every inkwell is like jfl

Any new AAA game. I heard the newer ubisoft games like Far Cry 6 have a 50/50 split on the sexes of enemy soldiers. Supposed to be showing that women can serve in combat roles, not realizing that it just means players slaughter multiple women every combat encounter.
I don't play new games, though. Too expensive now, and don't look fun in the least.

In Unferat the warlock player character genocides his entire native village. No respawns.