Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Real Reason Why White People Have High IQ

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
Whites tended to live in very cold areas. Cold exposure increases dopamine. Dopamine is involved with memory, learning and intelligence. Dopamine makes you think, be creative and makes you motivated and driven. To prevent dying of cold, whites had to be creative and create clothing and create warm buildings. And the cold sparked the innovation.

High dopamine states are probably manic, highly creative and perfect for new ideas, creativity and insights. So this is why I think white people were some of the smartest.

Smart whites stereotypically have that pipe smoke in their mouths. Tobacco nicotine it increases dopamine. More intelligence, ideas and creativity.

So from the environment, the intelligence became something on a genetic level because environment sparked that.

Might be a low IQ take but I don’t care I’m a sand nigga.

Last edited:
SandNiggerKANG

Cold Winter Theory is real. I’m much more inclined to believe it than Aryan magic blood vril schizo shit, considering there are groups high in Aryan admixture like Tajiks and Pashtuns who are pretty retarded

In my interactions in life, I don't find the typical prole-cuck redneck very impressive intellectually.

In my interactions in life, I don't find the typical prole-cuck redneck very impressive intellectually.
Redneck Americans are a different breed and are corrupted they should be separate from whites

Redneck Americans are a different breed and are corrupted they should be separate from whites

Yes, this is why I look at the "bright" side of the Great Replacement. At least these annoying faggots will get dispossed and cornered into their shithole small towns out in the exurbs clinging to their guns while they fade away, and the rest of us in the more blue areas will just go on with our lives.

Yes, this is why I look at the "bright" side of the Great Replacement. At least these annoying faggots will get dispossed and cornered into their shithole small towns out in the exurbs clinging to their guns while they fade away, and the rest of us in the more blue areas will just go on with our lives.
Rednecks are genetically corrupted they shouldn’t breed and should be contained in their small little inbred towns. Based

Cold environments are more difficult to survive in, so it would require higher IQ.